29.89%
wink 1100
70.11%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

new host of superbikes

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 07:13 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold
new host of superbikes

jason britton vs. wink 1100

i think wink is 10000 times more entertaining then britton
Old 08-26-2008, 07:53 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: new host of superbikes

hahahaha!... that would be hilarious with wink...

might sounds silly but i think starboyz should host it. They're true OG's of the sport and are all about making it grow.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:04 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
hahahaha!... that would be hilarious with wink...

might sounds silly but i think starboyz should host it. They're true OG's of the sport and are all about making it grow.
its funny cuz i put that wink clip on at work and everyone i work with is like "that guy is realy funny"... and "who is this guy... hes awsome"
and they say jason britton is a phony
Old 08-26-2008, 08:22 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

that **** would be moved to B.E.T after the first show with wink as host.... lol
Old 08-26-2008, 08:37 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

i'd rather watch britton.........watching that "da stawbooyyyzz iss gawbage" was just awful. I think it's a dvd that will actually make you dumb just by watching it.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:26 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Britton does a hell of a job, hosting a show like that would not be easy.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:54 AM

Lockmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

wheres the option for seal?
Old 08-26-2008, 10:44 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

jason brittons pesronality on that show is dry like old lady vagina. idk if hes like that in his personal life but for his friends sake i hope not. its like they just wanted elevator music to narrate the show while they show you cool things, very bland imo.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:10 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
jason brittons pesronality on that show is dry like old lady vagina. idk if hes like that in his personal life but for his friends sake i hope not. its like they just wanted elevator music to narrate the show while they show you cool things, very bland imo.
he's 100 times better than the 2 wheel tuedsay guy they had.....dave dispain i think.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:23 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
he's 100 times better than the 2 wheel tuedsay guy they had.....dave dispain i think.
i think they should just put jessica maine on there with a real tight t shirt, then id prob actually watch the show.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:27 AM

FREESTYLEKYLE is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trick
jason britton vs. wink 1100

i think wink is 10000 times more entertaining then britton
Wink is entertaining and funny, but not the man for the job.

There are a lot of stunters that could make a pretty entertaining show, but there still isn't really a market for a stunt/lifestyle only show, superbikes is a pretty rounded show about all types of riding (i'm still excited i see stunting at all on tv) and Jasons melow attitude and rounded skills make him perfect for the show. in a few years i could see a more stunt oriented show following the success of SB. I wanna see Patrick Stevens host it when it does.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:28 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

britton
Old 08-26-2008, 12:14 PM
squid hunter

**** him and that lame show.... every time i watch it he is talkin about team no limit and how they are "the # 1 stunt team" he is a average rider with goos stoppie skills.....

i think if they put a begginer stunter on there with a good personality and had him go around and ride with "good" ridders learning as he went it would be much more interesting
Old 08-26-2008, 12:31 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Tony is a way better rider than the Host but they love to barely show him over britton
Old 08-26-2008, 12:59 PM

batemantree is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trick
**** him and that lame show.... every time i watch it he is talkin about team no limit and how they are "the # 1 stunt team" he is a average rider with goos stoppie skills.....

i think if they put a begginer stunter on there with a good personality and had him go around and ride with "good" ridders learning as he went it would be much more interesting
+1:YEAH
Old 08-26-2008, 01:42 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FREESTYLEKYLE
Wink is entertaining and funny, but not the man for the job.
Originally Posted by DURTY-636
Tony is a way better rider than the Host
+1 to both of those
Old 08-26-2008, 02:30 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

I vote for thomas,

go team thomas!
Old 08-26-2008, 02:38 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i think they should just put jessica maine on there with a real tight t shirt, then id prob actually watch the show.
great idea

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
Tony is a way better rider than the Host but they love to barely show him over britton
+1, and when they do show him, its always weak tricks, none of the badass **** he can do
Old 08-26-2008, 03:20 PM

Mr Service is a decent person

well it looks like wink is winning DONT LET SUPERBIKES C THIS POST..
Old 08-26-2008, 03:37 PM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by Mr Service
well it looks like wink is winning DONT LET SUPERBIKES C THIS POST..
to late....

Quick Reply: new host of superbikes