Old 04-04-2004, 06:35 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
Re: Here it is: M50M-IV 04-04-04

that was the best edit i have seen so far for a 50 vid on here...nice
Old 04-04-2004, 07:12 PM

rev-rend Jack is an unknown quantity at this point

**** makes me wanna get a fiddy. sweet vid bro!
Old 04-04-2004, 07:36 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

is it just me or do you guys play with the throttle a LOT when wheelying? I just noticed that in that video.... I hardly move my throttle in a wheelie.. my wrist is almost locked just like on a real bike..
Old 04-04-2004, 07:51 PM
M50M OG

Sonicjay is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
is it just me or do you guys play with the throttle a LOT when wheelying? I just noticed that in that video.... I hardly move my throttle in a wheelie.. my wrist is almost locked just like on a real bike..
I was noticing the same thing. When I was first getting used to it, I was working the throttle a lot; but as I got used to the timing and throttle response, I started moving it a lot less.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:59 PM
M50M OG

BTW, thanks for all the positive feedback everybody! We have a blast with the fiddys; there'll be a lot more to come! It's barely spring here..
:YEAH
Old 04-04-2004, 08:00 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sonicjay
I was noticing the same thing. When I was first getting used to it, I was working the throttle a lot; but as I got used to the timing and throttle response, I started moving it a lot less.
I dont have a clue who's who in the video.. just seems like everyone is doing it.

Either way, whatever works :YEAH
Old 04-04-2004, 09:10 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JOKER-1000 can only hope to improve

DEM BIG BORES R TOUCHY.............
Old 04-04-2004, 09:52 PM

yea.. kinda... not trying to talk **** or anything.. but even on a big bore my wrist is locked
Old 04-04-2004, 09:58 PM
M50M OG

yea.. kinda... not trying to talk **** or anything.. but even on a big bore my wrist is locked
I think it comes with experience. A lot of the riders in the group have only been on fiddys for two months or less (which in April in Michigan means that it's only been above freezing like twice ). I think at first, people have the tendency to not bring the bike up quite as high since they aren't comfortable with balancing it yet, and as it starts to drop a bit, blip the throttle again. Basically keeping it up by throttling rather than actually balancing it. One they get more comfortable, they bring the bike up higher to the actual balance point, and can then use less throttle to keep it there, and in turn, have the throttle control to use less more smoothly and consistently versus chopping it.
Old 04-04-2004, 09:59 PM

makes sense...........

also helps that I'm used to the 929
Old 04-04-2004, 10:22 PM
Regular StuntLifer

FIDDY ASS is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo Jay.... That vid was great job.

Damn now I'm going to have to do another vid for the Jokerz.

Once again great job Bro...

:YEAH :YEAH
Old 04-04-2004, 10:24 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

I'm still a throttle jocket on the Fiddy...

Every once in a while, I get one just right, and it's smooth.. and people better get the f*ck outta my way, cause I ain't settin' it down. But it's mostly on/off with the gas and the brake right now. Gimme another month or two and I'll settle it down.

Not everybody is as good as Nags

Old 04-04-2004, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
Not everybody is as good as Nags

Old 04-04-2004, 10:39 PM
M50M OG

I believe Nags is doing no-handers (on the fiddy) for several hundred feet now.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:42 PM

RedRebel is a decent person

PIMP video...now i want one :-/
Old 04-04-2004, 11:02 PM

bmacd can only hope to improve

**** jay!

-=bmacd=-
Old 04-05-2004, 08:03 AM
I Love To Post!

ChoCha is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sonicjay
I think it comes with experience. A lot of the riders in the group have only been on fiddys for two months or less (which in April in Michigan means that it's only been above freezing like twice ). I think at first, people have the tendency to not bring the bike up quite as high since they aren't comfortable with balancing it yet, and as it starts to drop a bit, blip the throttle again. Basically keeping it up by throttling rather than actually balancing it. One they get more comfortable, they bring the bike up higher to the actual balance point, and can then use less throttle to keep it there, and in turn, have the throttle control to use less more smoothly and consistently versus chopping it.

Yeah.. It was only my second day on one, so I am gonna keep that thing up any way i can.. besides.. I think I ****ed up my cable or something when I put the kit on.. Dont seem to have as much power... I cant seem to get first up like you told me, and you see how much of a dog it is in a race against other stock fiddys.. Dunno whats up..??
Old 04-05-2004, 08:06 AM

Natedogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Video !!! M50M representin...
Old 04-05-2004, 08:18 AM

BUZZMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

check out the Members of the family section on our site for who's who......

M50M is the shizzzzzzznnnniiiiiittttt :YEAH

WERE GOING BIG.......REAL BIG......
Old 04-05-2004, 10:58 AM

Supafly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChoCha
Yeah.. It was only my second day on one, so I am gonna keep that thing up any way i can.. besides.. I think I ****ed up my cable or something when I put the kit on.. Dont seem to have as much power... I cant seem to get first up like you told me, and you see how much of a dog it is in a race against other stock fiddys.. Dunno whats up..??

Take the throttle cable back out and make sure the angled plane on the bore lines up with the idle screw on the carb.

Quick Reply: Here it is: M50M-IV 04-04-04