Black Sheep Sqaudron Theater Premier, Jacksonville, Fl.

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2004, 02:10 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: Black Sheep Sqaudron Theater Premier, Jacksonville, Fl.

Originally Posted by Dirty B
D...put me down +4

done dirty
Old 01-23-2004, 02:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

StuntRagz Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 150grl
Is it really 4 hours from Lakeland? Definately going but that is gonna be a bitch of a drive after the 16 hour drive the day before
its about 3 hours away. if your driving down Thursday night just stop in jacksonville, ride with the local crews Thursday night..Geared-up, Team Drastic Measures, and hang out for a night..if anyone needs hotel info in JAcksonville PM me.
Cp
Old 01-23-2004, 02:17 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by movistargixxer6
what time is it for?
will be 6 of us coming straight there from new orleans
dont put me down just yet though
need the time !!!dont know if i would have made it down there yet
we're aiming for a 7pm and 9pm showing. The 7pm will be a home showing for Jacksonville residents and Geared Up, the 9pm will be a pass only private screening.

Last edited by DLISH; 01-23-2004 at 02:31 PM.
Old 01-23-2004, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by foto
put me down for 3.
gotcha for 3
Old 01-23-2004, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by S.I.C.K.gsxr
hey ill take two if you have any left. add them to RM because my group pussed out on me. so im a loner, but im sure jay wont mind anouther drunk.
got it, i put ur. 2 in w/ RM
Old 01-23-2004, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin-ASJ
Yo Dlish ASJ needs 6 tickets
gotchya for 6 bud
Old 01-23-2004, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by binder929rr
so how do we know if we got our tickets? cause i can't drive from lauderdale to jax and get there nad them be like "no".
I got u for 4 Jeff, I will close this thread when it gets too close, so we might have a few spare passes floating around
Old 01-23-2004, 02:32 PM

We are at 160 seats filled right now, the capacity is 225-250. This will be so;d out with in the next day or two....don't be on stunter time if you want to see this film!!!
Old 01-23-2004, 02:39 PM

We are at 160 seats filled right now, the capacity is 225-250. This will be so;d out with in the next day or two....don't be on stunter time if you want to see this film!!!
Old 01-23-2004, 02:52 PM

ERICK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey D, please put me down for 2
Old 01-23-2004, 03:14 PM

kirk newcomer is a decent person

i'm gonna talk with the rest of the guys from psychogang to see if they are down for going. 4total if they go

I DEF. WANT TO GO. we are staying at the hooters inn. if they don't want to go is anyone staying there i could ride with???????????????
Old 01-23-2004, 06:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Outkast Rafe is an unknown quantity at this point

well my crew wants to leave New Orleans at about 7 in the morning that means i will be in jacksonville between 5 and 6 what is everyone doing before the show who can i hook up with to ride or do anything!!!!!
please let me know cause im not going to want to wait 4-5 hours on the show and all my boys want to leave really early dont know why??
Old 01-23-2004, 06:53 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DLish
I got u for 4 Jeff, I will close this thread when it gets too close, so we might have a few spare passes floating around
roger that team leader...red team go red team go!
Old 01-23-2004, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by binder929rr
roger that team leader...red team go red team go!
dont ever say anything like that to me again or i will slap you in the face with a cold wet seabass! :YEAH
Old 01-23-2004, 07:14 PM

andrew gobeille is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you put the connmen down for one more(seven total) we got one more coming down with us thanks
Old 01-23-2004, 08:03 PM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person

Originally Posted by DLish
dont ever say anything like that to me again or i will slap you in the face with a cold wet seabass! :YEAH
Can I do it first?

BTW how far is Jacksonville from Ft. Laud?
Old 01-23-2004, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by WETPAVEMENT
Can I do it first?

BTW how far is Jacksonville from Ft. Laud?
3-3.5 hours

Last edited by DLISH; 01-24-2004 at 02:46 AM.
Old 01-23-2004, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by andrew gobeille
Can you put the connmen down for one more(seven total) we got one more coming down with us thanks
gotchya!!!
Old 01-24-2004, 01:31 AM

GUPAARON is an unknown quantity at this point

may be 3 hrs that what it takes us 2 get to lakeland
Old 01-24-2004, 02:03 AM

150grl is a decent person

Originally Posted by kirk newcomer
i'm gonna talk with the rest of the guys from psychogang to see if they are down for going. 4total if they go

I DEF. WANT TO GO. we are staying at the hooters inn. if they don't want to go is anyone staying there i could ride with???????????????

I don't like people from Pa but...... kidding. Endochic and I should be arriving in Lakeland around 10 -11 am I am hoping. Maybe take a rest or a ride with some other ppl that are there and then shower up and head to the premiere? OK edit eidt - I was tired when I wrote this we have a day to rest! We arrive thurs and premiere is Friday DUHHH. Blonde moment since that is my natural color lol. I am assuming we can go to the 9 oclock show since we'll have tix. Why don't we say everyone meet in front of the hotel/restaurant that wants to roll up there around 4ish, have a then head out. About 3 hours right?? Definately leave by 5 to be safe. Ahhhh so much fun to drive all the way down just to turn around and go back north Who planned this **** Kidding - see you Friday night!! Be ready to :YEAH

Last edited by 150grl; 01-24-2004 at 10:42 AM. Reason: wrong timing

Quick Reply: Black Sheep Sqaudron Theater Premier, Jacksonville, Fl.