!!! bike week !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2002, 12:29 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by DUK
DELAND SUCKS, DAYTONA SUCKS, SAGGY TITTY BIKE WHORS WILL ALWAYS BOTHER US, HELL THAT ONE POPS UP EVERYWHERE, COPS WILL ALWAYS BE DICKS, AND *** SPECTATERS UNLESS THEY'RE PAYING. KYLE, I TRUST YOU WILL DO RIGHT AND IF NOTHING ELSE I'M STAYING AT YOUR HOUSE AND RECKING ATLANTIC. SOUND LIKE A PLAN. WE CAN STILL GO TO DAYTONA AT NIGHT TO GET DRUNK AND FIGHT THE HARLEY DUDES!! HOLLA

I dunno about Atlantic.. We got busted again there the other night. We have other spots though. we were out riding with 3 cops watching us last night at another spot. We got this place on lock.
Old 12-28-2002, 04:33 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by nags
...we were out riding with 3 cops watching us last night at another spot. We got this place on lock.
Fo Sho!

I hope they don't visit us again next Friday. We were just starting to have fun. And you didn't even get a chance to rock some 12s on my ghetto bike. Its got some snort to it, doesn't it?

Goose
Old 12-28-2002, 08:50 PM
www.purebredriders.com

DIGIDY PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
*** the cops as well.

DUK
Old 12-29-2002, 06:13 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
I dunno about Atlantic.. We got busted again there the other night. We have other spots though. we were out riding with 3 cops watching us last night at another spot. We got this place on lock.
and last nite we had 4 cops come in and watch..and what do you know, my camera isn't rolling when the one cops turns his system on in his patrol car jaming "Bad Boyz, whatcha u gonna do," and then took off.

yeah and missed the squid loping a wheelie too....
Old 12-29-2002, 07:02 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by underzen
and last nite we had 4 cops come in and watch..and what do you know, my camera isn't rolling when the one cops turns his system on in his patrol car jaming "Bad Boyz, whatcha u gonna do," and then took off.

yeah and missed the squid loping a wheelie too....
Who? Kay?? hahaha
Old 12-29-2002, 09:57 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Who? Kay?? hahaha
This how rumors get started...................KAY LOOPED A WHEELIE.

OOOOOOH, I'M TELLIN!!!!!!!!!!

GOOSE
Old 12-30-2002, 07:32 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
kay dam near split his wig.
Old 12-30-2002, 09:57 PM

Originally posted by underzen
kay dam near split his wig.
I think he did split his wig. Or his hip.. or something
Old 12-30-2002, 11:14 PM

mattdedes is an unknown quantity at this point
is there a plan yet that everyone has agreed on or should we still plan on daytona??
Old 12-30-2002, 11:30 PM
Kay

Kay is an unknown quantity at this point
For the record

Ok ok ok... for the record I didn't loop. It collapsed on to the right. That's how I landed on the hip... :p But everyone thank Eric for not getting it on film. Caue I'm sure it would have made the XXX crash section. hehe...
Old 12-30-2002, 11:33 PM

Re: For the record

Originally posted by Kay
Ok ok ok... for the record I didn't loop. It collapsed on to the right. That's how I landed on the hip... :p But everyone thank Eric for not getting it on film. Caue I'm sure it would have made the XXX crash section. hehe...
it was nasty style.. I heard the bike hit and I turned and all I saw was the bike flying down the road with sparks shooting everywhere.. if you're gonna do it... do it right
Old 12-30-2002, 11:37 PM
Kay

Re: Re: For the record

Well, I was doing so well that night. Got really good with it really quick, guess I needed a good crash to keep me in check.

it was nasty style.. I heard the bike hit and I turned and all I saw was the bike flying down the road with sparks shooting everywhere.. if you're gonna do it... do it right
Old 12-30-2002, 11:47 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Re: Re: Re: For the record

Originally posted by Kay
...guess I needed a good crash to keep me in check.
I had one of those...................

Kay I was just joking around with the guys, I didn't know you REALLY wrecked!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!

Goose
Old 12-31-2002, 12:02 AM
Kay

Re: Re: Re: Re: For the record

Na, it cool... it was bad, but I'm goin to ride Wednesday so obviously it wasn't that bad. hehe just like Ice said,... I didn't even bend the forks.

Originally posted by Goose
I had one of those...................

Kay I was just joking around with the guys, I didn't know you REALLY wrecked!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!

Goose
Old 12-31-2002, 02:47 AM

icehot113 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For the record

Originally posted by Kay
Na, it cool... it was bad, but I'm goin to ride Wednesday so obviously it wasn't that bad. hehe just like Ice said,... I didn't even bend the forks.
nope, u didnt twist the forks like everyone else does, you bent the right peg bracket so now every time i kick start the bike the lever doesnt return and gets stuck! ill try to fix it tomorrow... im gonna try to get the street tire on the back too... its coo, bust my **** and then take off, i see how it is... payback for not calling u on saturday? hehe

-icehot113

Last edited by icehot113; 12-31-2002 at 02:50 AM.
Old 12-31-2002, 12:08 PM
Kay

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For the record

Ya, I guess where even,.. I would have stayed but my hip was telling me go home, and that night it told me not to sleep, and the next day it told me don't walk.... well you see my point. hehe. Don't worry, next time, ( cause Nags said I have to wreck again so we can get it on camera) I'll stay around after I fall, promise.

Originally posted by icehot113
nope, u didnt twist the forks like everyone else does, you bent the right peg bracket so now every time i kick start the bike the lever doesnt return and gets stuck! ill try to fix it tomorrow... im gonna try to get the street tire on the back too... its coo, bust my **** and then take off, i see how it is... payback for not calling u on saturday? hehe

-icehot113
Old 01-01-2003, 04:28 AM

insano is an unknown quantity at this point
not making it

hey I live in arizona ..... phoenix az to exact. It cost alot of money to go to bike week and if your going to change it The people here in AZ need to know..... were coming 12 wide and we want to play So tell us and well try to change our plans and if not represent daytona cpt insano
Old 01-02-2003, 05:30 PM

MADDOGC5 is an unknown quantity at this point
i heard that Ft. Lauderdale is the place for the new stunt bike week...Right NAGS? remember, give us a little notice cuz we'll be rollin 15 deep and need to know.
Old 01-10-2003, 12:51 AM
I love all hot women!!!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've given up on STUNTWEEK. I don't think Kyle is ever going to tell us what the deal is. So I am going to go ahead with my plans to attend BIKEWEEK instead.

Hope to see you all there!

Goose
Old 01-10-2003, 01:53 AM

mattdedes is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Goose
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've given up on STUNTWEEK. I don't think Kyle is ever going to tell us what the deal is. So I am going to go ahead with my plans to attend BIKEWEEK instead.

Hope to see you all there!

Goose
yeah im with ya man, i dont think stuntweek is happenin either, kyle bailed on us bikeweek it is! itll still be off da hook!!

Quick Reply: !!! bike week !!!!