Stuntwars

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2004, 07:48 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
Reckless methods will be makin' the journey down there. Ya'll got competition for the longest no hander! (I love talkin ****). Can't wait - this is gonna be pimp!!!!!
Old 01-14-2004, 09:13 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person
so whats the stipulations for the no-hander? is it no hands on the bars or no hands at all?
Old 01-16-2004, 11:43 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
so ya, aren't a lot of people bitching about how the sport gets boring because of the slow wheelies and it all looks the same to people?

someone said FMX has us in the *** because they have that WOW factor and slow wheelies aren't wow....so what do we do, we take out a fast paced crazy comp like longest coaster wehre they are blasting through the gates at 100mph and grabbing the clutch flying by the crowd. it's measureable too. so i don't get why that's a bad event to have. it has wow factor for the crowd, and is measured.

sounds to me like i'm just going to ride the week before nad go home, nothing i really like doing in these comps.
Old 01-20-2004, 04:48 AM

cbr_reign is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntwars

Fu@# THE BOX OF TISSUE SOME ONE BRING A SEMI LOAD OF THEM ( SHUT UP AND STUNT)
Old 01-20-2004, 05:08 AM

RiPPeD is an unknown quantity at this point

No Doubt.. where theres Catwalkers theres always ShitTalkers.. Gotta Luv The Sport. See ya all at the track... D.J. FauxQ
Old 01-20-2004, 01:23 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by X-treem C
Maybe we can change 1 of the single events 2 a Tandem Freestyle
There are not enough people who do tandeum to get it's own event. IMO I think tandeum should be allowed, unless someone has a really good reason why it should not be allowed, I mean if tandeum is not allowed then maybe we should talk about having people with huge sprockts & dirt bike bars in their own class, too. If you start getting specific be consistent in when you define all the rules or list the exclusions, anything should go is my attitude, if you don't want to compete against tandeum, dirtbike bars, 60 tooth sprockts, then don't
Old 01-21-2004, 12:46 PM

929MIKE is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a 50 event :YEAH
Old 01-24-2004, 09:24 AM

prnstar123 is an unknown quantity at this point

O.k I can't read this whole thread without commenting. Everyone seems to be making this very difficult. This thread has been going on for like 2 months and seems to have gone no where. Yes there has been alot of good points made and alot of feedback. Talks like these is what defines what this sport will turn into in the future, By allowing everyone from organisors, riders, spectators, etc.. to say what they think about the sport that is still at the beginings stages. (heck the starboyz just now got enough regonition to get a sponsor to give them new bikes and pey for them when they break plus what ever else they agreed upon and there badass!)

I think there are deffinitly enough riders to start seperating amatuars and profesional. That goes without hear say. In basicly ANY sport they have that.

Now as for charging riders who are entering compitions A gate fee!! I'm sorry that is just flat out lame, Come on. Yes I did hear someone say that the owner of the event site does have a say in that part. I'm sure the organisors can convince him for that part. It might not be any of my bussiness but isn't he charging you to rent the place for the day. I'm sure he is and i'm sure he is making money there. I'm sure those are his concession stands too.

You need to keep the crowd entertained so for the catergories you really need to have some cool events. I think it should be.
1. longest rolling stoppie, with a limited approach
2. Longest coaster, with a limited approach. ( i like the I idea joe said about turning off the engine. that would deffinetly make it so no one can cheat because of high RPM's)
3. freestyle event or atleast a best trick event.
4. Team event

I have to (to be continue this post later.)
Old 02-01-2004, 04:34 PM

NeonSpeedRT is an unknown quantity at this point

So what time is everything starting sunday? We will be coming down from Jax and need to know what time to be there. Thanks.