Central FL MostWanted wants you!

Old 05-07-2011, 05:16 PM

MizzBiznizz is a decent person
Central FL MostWanted wants you!

Central FLs Most Wanted is currently recruiting people who have a passion just like us.. A passion for bikes, riding, family and giving back to the community.We are small in this chapter but looking to build with ppl who have the same passion and drive for family,bikes,life and have a good time! So if u have a bike and it doent matter age this is for ANYONE with the same likes and interest as us! Please contact us for more info @ MizzBiznizz@gmail.com or PM me on here

a little back round about MW and where we started,came from and going:

11 years ago in 2000 we started out as a group of friends, Freddie aka Porky, Manny aka Punisher, Andy aka Dre (RIP), Richie aka Indio, Somar aka P-Roc, 5 riders each from different areas of Brooklyn who grew up living the wild street life, hence Porky came up with name Brooklyn’s Most Wanted (BMW). P-Roc who was already a Ruff Ryder incorporated the rest of the crew into the Ruff Ryder Lifestyle. Each founder from BMW went our recruiting in their areas the best and realest stunners within their districts of Brooklyn. Within a year BMW went from six to forty eight members.

Then came along Angel aka Ace from Queens in 2004, which sat down with the founders of BMW and wanted to open a Queen’s chapter, With Brooklyn’s Blessing Ace opened up Queens Most Wanted (QMW) and within a stunning three months had over 30 members. Over time the Brooklyn & Queens chapters started to weed out any bad members against the movement. The Brooklyn & Queens chapters have traveled the U.S. doing stunt shows and being recognized for their name.

In October of 2007, Brian aka Pretty Boy, a traveling member from QMW, decided he would like to open a chapter out east being Long Island’s Most Wanted (LIMW). Gradually the L.I. Chapter of Most Wanted is growing and adding members on a daily basis now Jeff aka NME of the State is currently Prez.

In December of 2007, Corporate Ruff Ryders and the Founders of BMW alongside with the presidents from QMW and LIMW decided that it would be in the best interest of the members to become independent and leave the Ruff Ryders. The main reason being, why should dues and % of parties go to a corporate entity to make then richer rather than giving back to society and the communities. BMW, QMW, LIMW, all fall under the umbrella of a nonprofit organization, which was formed in the name of Most Wanted Motorsports LLC.

In a tragic turn of events one of our founders, Dre, was killed in gunfire from the streets from which we originated. In March of 2008 Dre’s Uncle Ace, fighting throught the sorrows, made an oath to continue what we had begun in Dre’s honor nationally. With this he relocated his family to Orlando, Florida where he stepped down as Queens President to be replaced temporarily for Gus to ultimately become president of QMW. Ace was then promoted to council member and given a regional officers postion. This is where Central Florida’s Most Wanted (CFL) had originated. With Ace at the helm of Florida along with the presidents for Orlando, Rican, and Davenport, Jerry, the CFL chapters have grown to have over 52 members and are rapidly expanding.

Most Wanted in the near future is looking at opening up chapters in Toronto Canada, and London England. Being that Most Wanted Motor Sports are a non-profit organiztaion it is our duty to give back to our communities and to the less fortunate. We have been involved in numerous fundraisers such as Camp TLC, The Pamper Run, and we will be performing a live stunt show for the Joey Dipalo’s AIDS foundation

We at Most Wanted feel that we have the privileged to be able to have our stunt team use the motorcycles and T-rexs to put on shows to give back to the community. Most Wanted Motor Sports and Most Wanted Enterprises have come together to form numerous projects such as Most Wanted Records, Most Wanted Models, and Most Wanted Apparel. With Most Wanted Records we have four upcoming artists, De’dly el Versatil, Jay-B El Chico FIno, Born Legacy, and Flamez The Punch Line Prince, in the genres of reaggaeton and hip-hop. They have already opened for signed artists such as Arc-Angel, Notch, Cheka, Chary-ary and other numerous bands/artists. One the the artists, Born Legacy, music is already playing on 105.9 La Kalle and De’dly El Versatil single is out and the album is soon to come.

In the Future we would like to see Most Wanted and its values expanding to different states and continents. Our advice is being able to be in a club via LLC, MC, AC, SC, SUV, TRUCK, or a Biker association is a privileged that shouldn’t be taken for granted. We are fortunate enough to be able to do the things we love and we could all spread the love we cherish in our lifestyle.

In our Motto we believe "Go Hard or Go Home" and also “Loved by many, Wanted by all...Most Wanted!" And we would like to tell our brothers who we have lost, Dre Garcia, John Miller, Rondell Grant, that they will never be forgotten and their legacy will live on forever. We love and miss you all dearly. Rest in Peace our brothers. R.I.P. Dre, John, Rondell, Dee, Gio, and Mayhem you will never be forgotten
Old 07-02-2011, 01:40 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

mmack1993 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Central FL MostWanted wants you!

Most Wanted Motor Sports and Most Wanted Enterprises have come together to form numerous projects such as Most Wanted Records, Most Wanted Models, and Most Wanted Apparel..
Old 08-15-2011, 01:55 AM
nubzorz

2kclutch is a decent person

Im in Daytona fl and ride daily. Pm me or email me cantfade@live.com about everything. Ive been looking for a group to ride with that arent ******
Old 08-19-2011, 02:31 PM
FYF

motopsycho231 is a decent person

Originally Posted by 2kclutch
Im in Daytona fl and ride daily. Pm me or email me cantfade@live.com about everything. Ive been looking for a group to ride with that arent ******
I'm in new smyrna beach tooI'm trying to think if I have ever seen you around you ride HD ever?
Old 08-19-2011, 02:52 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

Much lnr from the lOD family
Old 01-29-2013, 01:25 PM

98superchicken is a decent person

Originally Posted by motopsycho231
I'm in new smyrna beach tooI'm trying to think if I have ever seen you around you ride HD ever?
You're in nsb? me too! hit me up if you wanna ride.
Old 12-19-2013, 01:36 AM

Amjad78 is a decent person

I really enjoy this theme you've got on in your web page. What is the name of the template by the way?