Baltimore bike bash

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 11:19 PM

hiddenpower is a decent person
Baltimore bike bash

What a joke.These people that put this show together do a good job,but they definitly are looking out for there own intrest.I've been running a bike shop for over 10 years now and i travel all across the country to the largest bike events around.A lot of times you can preplan your events as a vendor and get the good spots and prepay.Alot of them you can get there early pick your spot in a area colse to where all the people will see you.And from all my exsperiences the most i ever had to pay was Dayton bike week in a hot spot and only payed $2000.00 for 10 days of none stop business where there was an estimated 600,000 motorcycles and 850,000 people that would be at this event and see me and my business.Know to show up to an event not knowing where they were going to put me and to be there for ONLY 7 hours and PAY $500.00 for a 10x20 spot with no guarentee of how many people to show,TRUTHFULLY MY OPINION...........WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and then i get a wraft of **** from potenial clinents complaining that im charging to much.Then they dont want to use my services,BUT they got there money and screw the vendors.Suposed it rain that day or the nexted,No rain date.So for all you riders out there and custom builders if you stat to notice that you cant find a good motorcycle mechanic or a dyno testing center,THANK the people that put these shows on cause you know what its all about M.O.N.E.Y. and not you.Thanks again baltimore bike bash hope you get word of this and if you have any coments e-mail me www.PHA-Q@your a joke .com
Old 07-27-2010, 11:36 PM

1nastydc2 is a decent person
Re: Baltimore bike bash

What a joke.These people that put this show together do a good job,but they definitly are looking out for there own intrest.I've been running a bike shop for over 10 years now and i travel all across the country to the largest bike events around.A lot of times you can preplan your events as a vendor and get the good spots and prepay.Alot of them you can get there early pick your spot in a area colse to where all the people will see you.And from all my exsperiences the most i ever had to pay was Dayton bike week in a hot spot and only payed $2000.00 for 10 days of none stop business where there was an estimated 600,000 motorcycles and 850,000 people that would be at this event and see me and my business.Know to show up to an event not knowing where they were going to put me and to be there for ONLY 7 hours and PAY $500.00 for a 10x20 spot with no guarentee of how many people to show,TRUTHFULLY MY OPINION...........WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and then i get a wraft of **** from potenial clinents complaining that im charging to much.Then they dont want to use my services,BUT they got there money and screw the vendors.Suposed it rain that day or the nexted,No rain date.So for all you riders out there and custom builders if you stat to notice that you cant find a good motorcycle mechanic or a dyno testing center,THANK the people that put these shows on cause you know what its all about M.O.N.E.Y. and not you.Thanks again baltimore bike bash hope you get word of this and if you have any coments e-mail me www.PHA-Q@your a joke .com

Dude no effence who the f*ck are you and what do u sell??? If you didnt know what u were getting into thats ur fault and nobody else's if you run ur shop for over 10 years then stick to what u know.. People run things diffrent big ******* woop.. If u dont like it then keep it to urself all i heard was blah blah blah.. You ever think that nobody liked what u were selling? maybe thats why they didnt buy what ever u sell? So go back to dayton and sell ur shyt there then.. Now take ur head and And have a nice day
Old 07-28-2010, 01:16 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

i love swiss people. by the way, your cheese with the holes in it is awesome
Old 07-28-2010, 01:17 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lit
i love swiss people. by the way, your cheese with the holes in it is awesome
oh sorry, i thought this was the worthless quote tread.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:19 AM

1nastydc2 is a decent person

^^^ lol
Old 07-28-2010, 04:30 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Turtle Murdle Session FTW
Old 07-28-2010, 05:43 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 07-28-2010, 08:08 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
im gonna swing by that....
Old 07-28-2010, 09:09 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

hahaha....i had nothing to do with this post btw. Ej will tell you though that the sport is full of "bandwagoners" though
Old 07-28-2010, 09:28 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Originally Posted by Turtle
hahaha....i had nothing to do with this post btw. Ej will tell you though that the sport is full of "bandwagoners" though
Well this weekends bandwagon'nering is gonna be a blast.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:22 PM

BUSA KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

you must not vend to much that price is a little high for a 1 day show but not by much
Old 07-30-2010, 10:21 AM

williams8899 is a decent person

if you stat to notice that you cant find a good motorcycle mechanic or a dyno testing center,THANK the people that put these shows on cause you know what its all about M.O.N.E.Y. and not you.

-------------------------------------------------
Excess Baggage
Container Shipping
Old 07-30-2010, 03:11 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

imo....that guy named Turtle can't ride for ****