Vending Spots for Hollywood's Block Star Weekend!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 08:07 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about
Vending Spots for Hollywood's Block Star Weekend!

Okay so i am currently getting everything together for the Sat. event i am working on the day before Hollywood's Block Party Street Ride!

The Sat event will be like a huge lot session with people from all over the U.S with no worries from NYPD. It will also have a few small mini comps and give the riders a chance to win something that day. Most of all a chance for all of us to have a great time.

I would like all Companies involved in the Motorcycle field to take advantage and take part in this event.

Stunt parts, Stunt or Motorcycle apparel, Motorcycle accessories, Motorcycle magazine, motorcycle dvd's etc. all would be people who would want to take part in getting a vending spot at this event.

If interested in getting a vending and pricing email me at Hollywoodstuntz@aol.com

This event is looking to be pretty big! I will be calling a few people and finding out if they are interested in spots regardless. I am just putting this out there for the people i may not be able to get to or have contact info.

Thank you!!!!