Kelm's Birthday Bash 2010

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 11:54 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Kelm's Birthday Bash 2010

Originally Posted by Kelm
Really if you don't have anything to say bout the birthday bash then don't post up in here,
even someone with a brain smaller than yours would be able to comprehend that.... you can keep guessing, and you won't know till it (literally) hits you.
You're under the assumption that I take orders from you. How about I'll post where ever I want - even in a thread you started on a public forum. Had you not put my name in your signature then I wouldnt have posted in your thread. Believe me when I say I want minimal contact with you.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:21 PM

livetostunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice!! Internet wars!! Hope to make it down and rip lots brrraappp
Old 01-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Can you put my name in your signature too? Thanks.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:37 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Can you put my name in your signature too? Thanks.
you cant be the #1 hater tho...i got that on lockim "making him famous"
Old 01-04-2010, 12:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Just curious - the logic behind my name in your signature is this should be good and entertaining.
Really if you don't have anything to say bout the birthday bash then don't post up in here,
even someone with a brain smaller than yours would be able to comprehend that.... you can keep guessing, and you won't know till it (literally) hits you.
Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
You're under the assumption that I take orders from you. How about I'll post where ever I want - even in a thread you started on a public forum. Had you not put my name in your signature then I wouldnt have posted in your thread. Believe me when I say I want minimal contact with you.
I got no problems with anyone in the world, except a couple people.

Your one of those people, and I feel the same about the minimal contact, so maybe stop opening your mouth and I'll stop needing to reply? that would be the smart move, but you won't... you just never get the picture.

I don't give a **** I can't stunt, but I know when I do a seat stander -- I am having the time of my life, and I'm not perfect so neither is my mind or the way I think, or act but I'm a good *** person... you just choose to **** with me, and what do you want me to do? sit back and just accept it? I don't even come on here much I just want the people that had a good *** time last year to know the details, and be back out there. Simple as that, all my friends will already be with me for the weekend -- I'm simply extending the offer to ya'll, if you guys have fun with stunting as much as I do then you'll prob. love the big session.

Even you buddy, if you could stop hating for one damn second and we stop bickering like little ******* kids all the time.... **** your no where near as bad as -Nasty- and he was one of the chillest people I've ever met and chilled with. Hell papa ***** is a douche bag on here to me, and he's helpful / and a good *** person once you meet him... so lay off and I'll lay off, or we can keep this up for years. I'd rather just go make some wheelies, and maybe I'll get a little better in the next 5?
Really kelm - read before you post up dumb ****. No where in my posts did I attack you or even insult you. I asked why my name was in your signature and you responded with "even someone with a brain smaller than yours would be able to comprehend that.... you can keep guessing, and you won't know till it (literally) hits you" - which to me first off is an insult and secondly sounds like you're threatening to hit me which if thats what you wanna do lemme know so I will show up to your bday session so you could do what you wanna do and hit me.

Believe me when I say I got no problems with you. I dont think about you on a daily basis like you like to think people do. Matter of fact, I havent said a ****** word to you in months - and the only reason I ever began addressing you was coz you ripped people off and jerked several people with **** they bought. Prior to that I never said a word to you. Only reason I addressed you today was because you have my name in your signature so get over yourself.

When you tell me to stop opening my mouth it will make me open it even more. The bottom line is I dont tell you what to do so stop telling me what to do. But again - whats funny is you told me to stop opening my mouth when you're the one who started poppin off at the lip FIRST. So maybe if you stop poppin off then I wont feel the need to reply. Sound familiar

And why are you bringing up whether you can stunt or not. Go read every post Ive ever directed at you. I never once brought up your skills with wheelies. I dont give a **** if you can stunt or not. Making good wheelies doesnt change who you are as a person. And again - I'm not gonna keep repeating the same **** but read the chain of events in this thread and you can clearly see you chose to **** with me first.

One more time - if you tell me to shut my mouth I will keep talking. I dont take orders from my parents or anyone else so I dont know why I'd take them from you. If you follow your own advice we wouldnt even be having this conversation right now Next move is yours.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9bdA3YlrVE
Old 01-04-2010, 12:56 PM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

Kelm Shut Yo mouth **** LIPS....Im #2 WTF gonna be movin Up to #1 so...

and BTW if you never talked **** to me and was a total mouth punk I would never have said a word to Ya but YA DID....so as I said before, I am suprised you have all your teeth still....and Yea I get those pics over to YA soon BAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Old 01-04-2010, 12:59 PM
NealFoReal

Hmmm like I said, I got no problem with you but I do talk **** on here when people talk **** to me, that's all it ever was... it's the internet homie.
I never understood why people say that I'm a real person and so are you so it's not just the internet. But whatever - I didnt talk any **** to you in this thread and havent for months so we'll just leave it at that.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by loogie
you cant be the #1 hater tho...i got that on lockim "making him famous"

Lucky. I wanna make him Famous. And Loogie.... You might wanna step your game up. He isn't going anywhere fast so if you are responsible for his fame, you might wanna put in overtime.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:24 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

I want a hummer....
Old 01-04-2010, 07:33 PM

johnnyrocket is a decent person

Originally Posted by Turtle
i'll get you some directions when it gets closer johnny
sounds good!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 07:43 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

jeezus....lol. Well I hope its halfway warm...these 35 degree (for a high) days just arnt cool...they're frikin cold. bahahaha.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I feel you on that one. Especially if I'm expected to show up on a bike.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:47 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MoHawk
I feel you on that one. Especially if I'm expected to show up on a bike.

Oh damn, where in VA?
Old 01-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Hampton Roads.

Quick Reply: Kelm's Birthday Bash 2010