stunt show ideas

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 10:00 AM

bilal is a decent person
stunt show ideas

would like to get everyones input on the best time to put on a stunt show at the new year state fair next year.this is a event that in the furture we would like to mayb if it get big enough to link it with one of the big competition circuit like red bull,stunt wars ect.stunt ridin is a big growin sport that the more places that we get shows.the people know that (stunt ridin isnt a crime ) that it is really is a sport just like motocross as the rest of the x games sports.would like the show not to on the same day or days of any other stunt shows. thank you!
Old 11-10-2009, 07:03 PM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

BoDuke01 is a decent person
Re: stunt show ideas

Dubbidy blah? Bootonka dee rute rute. = translation- Ur grammar sucks and nobody knows what ur trying to say. Proof read bf u post pwees
Old 11-11-2009, 10:53 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

lots of burnouts and crash.......the publis loves that ****!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 11:17 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BoDuke01
Dubbidy blah? Bootonka dee rute rute. = translation- Ur grammar sucks and nobody knows what ur trying to say. Proof read bf u post pwees

This is STUNTLIFE ***** DICK NOT GRAMMAR CLASS. You kno exactly wtf he said meatsauce.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:43 AM

bilal is a decent person

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
This is STUNTLIFE ***** DICK NOT GRAMMAR CLASS. You kno exactly wtf he said meatsauce.
good look bro!some ppl just have to retarded sometimes instead helpin
Old 11-11-2009, 11:50 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bilal
good look bro!some ppl just have to retarded sometimes instead helpin
You kno it.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:53 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

this is also america **** stain. people are supposed to have enough education to type out a comprehensible post so that we the readers dont have to strain to understand them.

Last edited by sdfkillz; 11-11-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:57 AM

bilal is a decent person

[/quote] I would like to get everyones input on when would be the best time to put on a stunt show at the New York state fair (next year). This can be a big event with your help. Maybe in the future we could link it to one of the bigger events like red bull , stunt wars ect.. Stunt riding is a growing sport and the more places we get shows the more people will relize that stunt riding isn't a crime that it is a sport! Just like motocross and the rest of the x games sports. I would like to have the show on a diffrent day than any other stunt shows. Thank you for any input!
Old 11-11-2009, 11:59 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
this is also america **** stain. people are supposed to have enough education to type out a comprehensible post so that we the readers dont have to straing to understand them.
No ****, I know where we are smart ****. His post was not that grammatically bad to sit here and argue over or strain to read . Its always some bullshit unneeded comments when someone ask a simple question.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:00 PM

bilal is a decent person

Originally Posted by BoDuke01
Just my two cents but why do you feel the need to point out other peoples flaws to make yourself look good which in the end makes you look like an ***?
Old 11-11-2009, 12:00 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

I would like to get everyones input on when would be the best time to put on a stunt show at the New York state fair (next year). This can be a big event with your help. Maybe in the future we could link it to one of the bigger events like red bull , stunt wars ect.. Stunt riding is a growing sport and the more places we get shows the more people will relize that stunt riding isn't a crime that it is a sport! Just like motocross and the rest of the x games sports. I would like to have the show on a diffrent day than any other stunt shows. Thank you for any input!
now that i can understand lol

just go on the websites of the events and see if they have posted dates yet.

xdl
stuntwars
starboyz stuntfest
clutch control

the big street ride dates never come out till the summer so that you wont know for awhile.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:02 PM

No ****, I know where we are smart ****. His post was not that grammatically bad to sit here and argue over or strain to read . Its always some bullshit unneeded comments when someone ask a simple question.
his post was pretty bad, its really not that hard to make it easy for ppl to read your ****. i have 10 year old nephews that have better spelling and sentence structure than half the ppl on stuntlife.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:03 PM

Just my two cents but why do you feel the need to point out other peoples flaws to make yourself look good which in the end makes you look like an ***?
its not just picking on your flaws bro its really just hard to read when you axe up a post like that. just read what your typing man its not that hard.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:03 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
his post was pretty bad, its really not that hard to make it easy for ppl to read your ****. i have 10 year old nephews that have better spelling and sentence structure than half the ppl on stuntlife.
I guess, jus wasn't as bad as half the **** going on here. I'll be a **** stain for the day tho
Old 11-11-2009, 01:15 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

spelling was horrible lmao

billy check with starboyz if you guys plan on something for june again like last yr, they do theirs the 3rd week of june i think.

good luck
Old 11-11-2009, 03:31 PM

bilal is a decent person

sometimes my( adhd) take over lmao
Old 11-11-2009, 05:28 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

your promotion skills are garbage. so you might as well stop now, tell shawn if he wants it hopping again. he leave's it to me. if not have fun with your 4 guys at the stunt show at the fair

no offence to you billy.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:04 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

how are you going to talk **** and say "no offense?"
Old 11-11-2009, 09:00 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EvilKeithxETP
how are you going to talk **** and say "no offense?"
cause i can. and bilal knows im ****** with him

Last edited by FRANK-THE-TANK; 11-11-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:56 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see