I just wanted to send out my personal apology's for the turn out at stunt jams comp

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 10:28 PM

RUFFRYDERF4IZZL is a decent person
I just wanted to send out my personal apology's for the turn out at stunt jams comp

I just wanted to send out my personal apology's for the turn out at stunt jams comp, especially to all the riders that paid 80 ******* dollars for some shity *** motel room in the middle of ******* no where either way I had alot of fun hanging out with every body again I'm truly sorry
Old 10-14-2009, 09:13 AM

gsxrjr is a decent person
Re: I just wanted to send out my personal apology's for the turn out at stunt jams co

Hey here is a tip for ya Tboz.. try staying at the Best American Inn!! I hear they have clean sheets and clean rooms with no bullet holes in the doors.

yeah Stunt Jams was kinda a rip off... I dont think you should be the one apologizing. where is the promoter that put on the show? Me personally dont care about trophies or anything but there was some damn good riders that would have like some compensation for getting screwed over. I feel for B-Right and Remon driving to and from Nashville. It was great riding with everyone there for sure and no one got injured so it made the weekend that much better. Yet again stunters even at small events are getting shafted on payouts and false advertisement oh well eh?
Old 10-14-2009, 01:40 PM

YLStunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: I just wanted to send out my personal apology's for the turn out at stunt jams co

Originally Posted by gsxrjr
Hey here is a tip for ya Tboz.. try staying at the Best American Inn!! I hear they have clean sheets and clean rooms with no bullet holes in the doors.

yeah Stunt Jams was kinda a rip off... I dont think you should be the one apologizing. where is the promoter that put on the show? Me personally dont care about trophies or anything but there was some damn good riders that would have like some compensation for getting screwed over. I feel for B-Right and Remon driving to and from Nashville. It was great riding with everyone there for sure and no one got injured so it made the weekend that much better. Yet again stunters even at small events are getting shafted on payouts and false advertisement oh well eh?
So, Did YOU stay at Best American Inn ?
Old 10-14-2009, 03:54 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

Originally Posted by RUFFRYDERF4IZZL
I just wanted to send out my personal apology's for the turn out at stunt jams comp, especially to all the riders that paid 80 ******* dollars for some shity *** motel room in the middle of ******* no where either way I had alot of fun hanging out with every body again I'm truly sorry
Can't say I expected anything less...
Old 10-14-2009, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by YLStunna
So, Did YOU stay at Best American Inn ?
No, I stayed at my house.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:29 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

that sucks to hear.

keep supporting each other, keep supporting events, and growing your sport. the turnout and visibility will get better as time goes by. sorry you guys were disappointed.

Last edited by excessa; 10-14-2009 at 10:34 PM. Reason: learning is fun
Old 10-14-2009, 11:50 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by excessa
that sucks to hear.

keep supporting each other, keep supporting events, and growing your sport. the turnout and visibility will get better as time goes by. sorry you guys were disappointed.

Dr. Phil's wife ? i kid i kid lol
Old 10-15-2009, 10:04 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

pretty sure that man would not like me
Old 10-15-2009, 11:01 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Why would he be any different than the rest of the world?
Old 10-15-2009, 03:06 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

that sucks to hear.

how exactly are you associated with stunt riding?? youre always chiming in on some **** that you have nothing to do with.

Originally Posted by R1wonder
Dr. Phil's wife ? i kid i kid lol
+1

+10
Originally Posted by Zuki750
+100
Old 10-15-2009, 11:56 PM

fiddy stunts is a decent person

hey everybody this is my first post so I'm going to make it count.
Tboz i cant understand why you would be apologizing for Murdock it seamed like that this was his event and not yours? as gsxrjr said he should be the one on here apologizing for screwing you and all the riders. I went to king of the south a year ago and had a blast but i heard a lot of negative comments about him and his show mostly on how he just using the riders to get the crowd in with no intention of paying them its a bunch of crap!!! how promoters are screwing the riders. Now days this and all the hate is whats killing the stunt scene!!! I mean how can us riders go out and travel hundreds of miles knowing dam well that we might get screwed at a bull **** comp!! Point is "WE ARE NOT" well I'm not that is why I wont support a promoter like him I'm not going to go to a show where I know all the riders are getting screwed over when you say there is a pay out there better dam well be one regardless of the crowd or bike's that compete all these so called stunt comp's go in full force with out any money for payouts, and or compensation I just guess they hope that they get the payouts at the gate or something and whats sad is that when they don't get it they can just say o well i didn't make the pay out so I'm not going to have any type of competition screw all the riders thats just my
Old 10-16-2009, 01:37 AM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

BoDuke01 is a decent person

Sign of the times. Nobody wants to take responsibility for their short comings. Few people have honor or even understand what respect is. Unfortunately people dont consider whether they should do something (like promise things they cant deliver) they only think about whether they can get away with ****** someone over because their arent many consequences.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by IV
how exactly are you associated with stunt riding?? youre always chiming in on some **** that you have nothing to do with.

+1

+10
+100
who are you? a guy who rides wheelies? congratulations.

Go be a dick to someone you know.

I'd find it unfortunate if riders stopped turning up at events.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by fiddy stunts
hey everybody this is my first post so I'm going to make it count.
Tboz i cant understand why you would be apologizing for Murdock it seamed like that this was his event and not yours? as gsxrjr said he should be the one on here apologizing for screwing you and all the riders. I went to king of the south a year ago and had a blast but i heard a lot of negative comments about him and his show mostly on how he just using the riders to get the crowd in with no intention of paying them its a bunch of crap!!! how promoters are screwing the riders. Now days this and all the hate is whats killing the stunt scene!!! I mean how can us riders go out and travel hundreds of miles knowing dam well that we might get screwed at a bull **** comp!! Point is "WE ARE NOT" well I'm not that is why I wont support a promoter like him I'm not going to go to a show where I know all the riders are getting screwed over when you say there is a pay out there better dam well be one regardless of the crowd or bike's that compete all these so called stunt comp's go in full force with out any money for payouts, and or compensation I just guess they hope that they get the payouts at the gate or something and whats sad is that when they don't get it they can just say o well i didn't make the pay out so I'm not going to have any type of competition screw all the riders thats just my
Yeah good point there fiddy. no matter how big the crowd or turn out is, the flyer said payout weather a trophy or cash. the fact is there WAS NOT a comp at all. nothing. we pretty much paid to practice. there was enough people for the stoppie, ind, and sickest trick. idk how many would have jumped in the last man standing but I talked to the track owner who im close friends with (dragracing) that he told murdoc "if you say your going to pay out 10,000 dollars... you damn well better have 10,000 for a payout" that is what brings people back to your events.. We all heard of different events shafting on pay and who in there right mind will travel 300 plus miles just to practice I dont live far away from the track but my boys Tboz, B-Right, and Remon drove prob the furthest just for this event. Even the trophies for first place stoppie,tandem,etc. I dont even think there was any made up for the event? but I caught two different sides from promoter and track owner so who knows..
Old 10-16-2009, 04:46 PM

RUFFRYDERF4IZZL is a decent person

I'm just going to make this short and sweet fiddy I understand that the I40 wasn't are event but the fact is that we represented it and promoted it unfortunately, it is sad how the promoters and event holders are screwing the riders but in my opinion it is more sad that there are no consequences that result from it.
Boduke01 I couldn't of said better my self.
gsxrjr i was also there when the track owner said that and as for the riders don't forget Bryan, Middy, Chuck and e brake.

Last edited by RUFFRYDERF4IZZL; 10-16-2009 at 05:08 PM. Reason: left out my homies
Old 10-16-2009, 04:49 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zuki750
HA HA HA sorry excessa but that **** was straight comedy!!
Old 10-16-2009, 04:59 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

stuntwars and xdl always seem to come through , any one else and it's a gamble
Old 10-16-2009, 07:02 PM

it sucks that the risk is outweighing the reward when it comes to supporting new events.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Excessa, when you gonna take 13 down to VA and come party with me?
Old 10-16-2009, 07:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

it sucks that the risk is outweighing the reward when it comes to supporting new events.
well if promoters did their jobs and got sponsors to cover the prize money then there wouldnt be any problems but people counting on the gate to cover payouts at a first time event is stupid ...

you have a successful first event then maybe the next one will have more people , you need to build these types of events so they get a reputation ...

Quick Reply: I just wanted to send out my personal apology's for the turn out at stunt jams comp