NY/NJ LOT SESSIONS WITH Jorian/KrazyKlye

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 02:03 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough
Re: NY/NJ LOT SESSIONS WITH Jorian/KrazyKlye

did someone say streets???
Old 09-30-2009, 02:10 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
on friday and saturday nights, ricers go there and hang out.. hundreds of them. the cops roll through but dont kick anybody out. and when the ricers are there, we dont exist anymore to the cops
yeah thats true. ive been there when all the ricers were there and they ignored us pretty much. i just dunno if that'll happen if theres a shitload of bikes there mitchell might be good if we dont go back there til then plus as long as the soccer(sp) games arent going on there will be no one to call the popo on us. trix will be scared to come to mitchell though lol - not that he rides anymore.

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 09-30-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:27 PM

livetostunt is an unknown quantity at this point

yeeaahhhh bbooyy!! my omr subcage should be in by tom!! i need to hop all over that bitch now since i can take of these weak *** stock passenger pegs! set it up hollywood!!
Old 09-30-2009, 11:04 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
All of our spots that are big enough for a big session got blown up Theres a few spots in NJ that RickNY showed us that we use. We had a decent size session there and Im sure we can do it again. I think it was in Carlstad.
Originally Posted by HollywoodStuntz
Aight lets make this happen!
It would be better to hit up that spot on a Saturday because of the piggies. If not then maybe Mitchell or DPTS. Then Sunday would be open for that murder session you guys are trying to put together. Just an idea anyway.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:20 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
It would be better to hit up that spot on a Saturday because of the piggies. If not then maybe Mitchell or DPTS. Then Sunday would be open for that murder session you guys are trying to put together. Just an idea anyway.
Word, I think we'd be good with Mitchell since we havent been there in a while. Plus the only reason it got blown up was coz of all the soccer moms supposedly callin the popo on us. At least thats what they said. Not too sure but I dont think they play soccer at that time over there

And worst case we could start at Mitchell and if we get bounced then go to DPTS. Its only 20 or 25 minutes from Mitchell so it'll suck but shouldnt be a big deal. My question is - will Jorian be doing a street ride while here in NY. Thats something that every stunter should experience at least once. We took over the city this past Friday with 30 bikes and pretty much held it down just like we do during Hollywoods Block Party when theres 400+ bikes lol Just Producing - you know you want some wheelie shots of Jorian rolling through Times Square That footage will be "Untouchable" fo sho

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 10-01-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:26 AM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point

Just Producing - you know you want some wheelie shots of Jorian rolling through Times Square That footage will be "Untouchable" fo sho

You know I do, unfortunetely I have some big sponsors behind this film and there wont be any illegal activities in it. We travelled to 6 countries in Europe and hit every major European comp and now hes coming here so the footage we have should more then make up for any street footage we will be lacking. However, I would be more than willing to hit the streets for a day with Jorian and make a sick clip for the net.

PS. In case anyone didnt know already, you can no longer drive through Time Squares, only the cross streets run through but you cant come straight down the avenues anymore
Old 10-01-2009, 06:37 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
PS. In case anyone didnt know already, you can no longer drive through Time Squares, only the cross streets run through but you cant come straight down the avenues anymore
C'MON MIKEEEEE what you mean you cant. This is NY anything can happen. We tore up times square just last weekend! You know how we do, so get that camera ready!!! Cant wait till you guys come out here!!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 06:51 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
Originally Posted by HollywoodStuntz
C'MON MIKEEEEE what you mean you cant. This is NY anything can happen. We tore up times square just last weekend! You know how we do, so get that camera ready!!! Cant wait till you guys come out here!!!!
+1 lol and that **** was fun too. we own the city when we roll through. hollywood always sets up the gangsta street rides
Old 10-01-2009, 10:03 PM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 lol and that **** was fun too. we own the city when we roll through. hollywood always sets up the gangsta street rides
You can always count me in for anything. **** is really goin down this time. ON and OFF the street.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:23 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Hell Yeah. Lots and Streets, NY/NJ, bring the Mayhem.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:23 AM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

looking forward to sunday. if anyone is coming down saturday they can crash at my house if you need.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:25 AM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

EVEN ME JFL????
Old 10-02-2009, 10:33 AM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SUPERDAVE
EVEN ME JFL????
yes in bed
Old 10-02-2009, 12:39 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

hahaha i just realize i spelled Kyle wrong in the title oops!!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 03:35 PM

Paul-E is a decent person

have the spots be set? if so can someone please pm me.... im down to see jorian in person.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:56 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JohnForLife
looking forward to sunday. if anyone is coming down saturday they can crash at my house if you need.
i call some floor space
Old 10-02-2009, 05:59 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

damn i just realized im gonna be out of town for this one
Old 10-02-2009, 06:23 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
damn i just realized im gonna be out of town for this one
Old 10-02-2009, 07:39 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i gotta be in my cousins wedding

its upstate and gonna waste 3 of my days
Old 10-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

that blows. I'll take MikeM's floor space

Quick Reply: NY/NJ LOT SESSIONS WITH Jorian/KrazyKlye