Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 02:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th

Originally Posted by Trickhornet
Bill rocking the orange 883 harley got me so pumped! but our v-twins kept cutting out the front cylinder after about 45 seconds with the front tire up. I'm gonna have to make some new oil lines so I can rock them a little longer next year on my big black hog
Dog you were killin it Props murdering that big *** bike. Same goes to FT Bill. Good meeting you too brotha
Old 07-13-2009, 02:14 AM

buckle up is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Somewhere in the middle of the mayhem lol.
lol so was i
Old 07-13-2009, 02:22 AM
Keough

Trickhornet is a decent person

Dog you were killin it Props murdering that big *** bike. Same goes to FT Bill. Good meeting you too brotha
Yea man it was good meeting all the locals. you were killing the streets when some of the streets were missing about half the pavement

I know I went to throw up a few that just took a hard left or right and I had to slam the front end down before I took anyone out.

No way in hell I'm missing this next year ..... seems like the motards would be the bike of choice after watching JFL and his brother cut corners, jump curbs, and ride down stairs for shortcuts!
Old 07-13-2009, 02:25 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yea man it was good meeting all the locals. you were killing the streets when some of the streets were missing about half the pavement

I know I went to throw up a few that just took a hard left or right and I had to slam the front end down before I took anyone out.

No way in hell I'm missing this next year ..... seems like the motards would be the bike of choice after watching JFL and his brother cut corners, jump curbs, and ride down stairs for shortcuts!
Yeah them streets were fucked up lol. I hit a few big bumps where I almost lost my footage on the bike 1st time in 3 years I finally made the whole ride thru w no problems and it was fun
Old 07-13-2009, 02:26 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by buckle up
lol so was i
yeah i had a bunch of people i wanted to holla at once i got to the meetup spot but i forgot lol
Old 07-13-2009, 02:28 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

sounds like every one had a good time and no one got hurt , good to hear ..
Old 07-13-2009, 02:35 AM
NealFoReal

Blox for the page but I hit the limiter once I got to Hollywood
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:36 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
sounds like every one had a good time and no one got hurt , good to hear ..
There was a BUNCH of crashes - all bumps bruises and broken parts all in all a good ****** day
Old 07-13-2009, 02:40 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

There was a BUNCH of crashes - all bumps bruises and broken parts all in all a good ****** day
i cant believe the guy that crashed with tneck was talking about insurance and **** , this is probably the biggest and most well know street killing session and any one going to it should understand that they are going to be in some narly situations
Old 07-13-2009, 03:01 AM
NealFoReal

i cant believe the guy that crashed with tneck was talking about insurance and **** , this is probably the biggest and most well know street killing session and any one going to it should understand that they are going to be in some narly situations
Honestly, now that Im ****** awake arghhhhh: He started saying that when it went down that TNecks Friend (***** maybe ) was like what happened and he said something to the effect it was an accident and it was both of their faults but then when everyone got to the gas station TNeck was beefin w him on some fight type ****. He said he was ridin right behind Neck and that outta no where TN just pulled up it up and did an O without looking to see if someone was next to or behind him and he had no where to go and skid on his brakes. The insurance talk was **** that - I got it on video and its clear to see that I was going in a straight line and dude did an O 2 feet in front of me and didnt look if anyone was behind him so I'll win. Said if you didnt come beefin he woulda handled it different. Its fucked up. Im try to get him to post the video and let the people be the judges Stuntlife Court is now in session

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 07-13-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:08 AM
also known as OMR

Honestly, now that Im ****** awake arghhhhh: He started saying that when it went down that TNecks Friend (***** maybe ) was like what happened and he said something to the effect it was an accident and it was both of their faults but then when everyone got to the gas station TNeck was beefin w him on some fight type ****. He said he was ridin right behind Neck and that outta no where TN just pulled up it up and did an O without looking to see if someone was next to or behind him and he had no where to go and skid on his brakes. The insurance talk was **** that - I got it on video and its clear to see that I was going in a straight line and dude did an O 2 feet in front of me and didnt look if anyone was behind him so I'll win. Said if you didnt come beefin he woulda handled it different. Its fucked up. Im try to get him to post the video and let the people be the judges Stuntlife Court is now in session
cant wait for the video ..lol
Old 07-13-2009, 03:33 AM
NealFoReal

cant wait for the video ..lol
+1 Ima call him tomorrow and ask for the video.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:44 AM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

Well me came to meet at 1:42. And missed it. Bullshit. But we went out and had a blast in nyc anyways.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:01 AM

frkrican2004 is a decent person

Shout out to the guys that i meet croosings the whitestone yesterday.... Tried to get ahead of them to get some video but by the time i got past them 2 dudes full leater past me at about 180 didnt have time to take my cam out maybe next year 12
Old 07-13-2009, 08:23 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

im still ******* wired!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 08:31 AM

D-WRECK is a decent person

Wish I could of stayed but lack of funds and had **** to do.
So after going for the lot session, tolls killed my pocket to the point I had $1 after the last toll. Woke up sunday to get **** done I notice the inside of my front tires were melted down to the belts. Haha guess that's what I get for doing 80 for 265 miles. Still had a blast
Old 07-13-2009, 09:12 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

Yea, that was me (t-necks boy) that said when **** happens on the streets, You usually take responsibility for your own actions. I had no clue what happened and couldn't get Neck or anyone else to explain to me exactly what had gone on. Dude also decided he wanted to get up in my face and try to make a situation of it with 2 of his other boys that engulfed me in size and considering it was only me and T-neck had just walked away I wasn't going to make a huge issue of it. After hearing that the ride had stopped to shut down the highway and the dude panicked and blind-sided t-neck, then my philosophy everyone is responsible for themselves was thrown out the window. Sucks that is happened but **** like that goes down when you have a lot of people (some more inexperienced then others) Not quite sure how a pack of 400 dudes could be riding at like 40 or 50 and t-neck could pull up a circle in the middle of the highway, He must be on some super gangster circle ****
Old 07-13-2009, 09:36 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

someone lost a sprocket and it hit me in the head ...yay! i'm okay. haha. awesome ride as alwayyyysss!
Old 07-13-2009, 09:42 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Bill rocking the orange 883 harley got me so pumped! but our v-twins kept cutting out the front cylinder after about 45 seconds with the front tire up. I'm gonna have to make some new oil lines so I can rock them a little longer next year on my big black hog
just remember nanners for life!
Old 07-13-2009, 09:52 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
someone lost a sprocket and it hit me in the head ...yay! i'm okay. haha. awesome ride as alwayyyysss!
WTF how the hell did this happen and when?

Quick Reply: Hollywood's block party weekend 09 july 10th, 11th and 12th