StuntWars 2009

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: StuntWars 2009

OMR shirt? you got shirts now? Roger im gonna need to get some stickers lol, you have a few extras?
Old 01-07-2009, 02:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Bray
OMR shirt? you got shirts now? Roger im gonna need to get some stickers lol, you have a few extras?
i just had one made so im easy to find at the track or in the pits ..i got the small stickers that i put on the subcages but all the big ones are gone
Old 01-07-2009, 02:10 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
i just had one made so im easy to find at the track or in the pits ..i got the small stickers that i put on the subcages but all the big ones are gone
Ghey. lol j/k

in that case ill just wait and buy a subcage
Old 01-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person

Well, I found your bike in October, but I didn't see you... so maybe the shirt is a good idea... lol I'll just run around asking if anyone has seen the old guy wearing the OMR shirt?
Old 01-07-2009, 02:22 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Nutz
Well, I found your bike in October, but I didn't see you... so maybe the shirt is a good idea... lol I'll just run around asking if anyone has seen the old guy wearing the OMR shirt?
i was the bald guy walking around with an umbrella....i am not a fan of the sun
Old 01-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Master of The Catapault!

i was the bald guy walking around with an umbrella....i am not a fan of the sun
hmm... don't recall that... if I had seen you walking around with an umbrella I prolly would have been like "hey who's the douche with the umbrella when there's no rain???"
Old 01-07-2009, 02:38 PM
also known as OMR

hmm... don't recall that... if I had seen you walking around with an umbrella I prolly would have been like "hey who's the douche with the umbrella when there's no rain???"
thats what every one says at first but by 2 or 3 in the afternoon they all wanna stand under it with me ...lol
Old 01-07-2009, 02:45 PM

didl is a decent person

maybe someday,I hope
Old 01-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Master of The Catapault!

Originally Posted by didl
maybe someday,I hope
what? someday you hope to stand under OMR's umbrella with him?
Old 01-07-2009, 02:51 PM
also known as OMR

what? someday you hope to stand under OMR's umbrella with him?
jealous????..lol
Old 01-07-2009, 02:54 PM
Master of The Catapault!

jealous????..lol
nah, I like to be tan...

he just left himself wide open for that... lol
Old 01-07-2009, 03:02 PM

didl is a decent person

nah, I like to be tan...

he just left himself wide open for that... lol
hahaha,no man, , hope someday I ll come to stuntwars
Old 01-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Master of The Catapault!

Originally Posted by didl
hahaha,no man, , hope someday I ll come to stuntwars
dude, c'mon... it's not like you live that far away...
Old 01-07-2009, 03:46 PM

didl is a decent person

you re right its just down the (sea)street
Old 01-08-2009, 01:36 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz
i guess you havent been with her on a road trip
hey grumpy old man, maybe i'd be all smiles if i didn't have to sleep with 1 eye open. any1 who's been on a road trip with u would know u doze off behind the wheel anytime after your 6 o'clock bedtime. its no wonder "rumble strips" were invented a few years after u got ur drivers license back in the 60s. booya!
Old 01-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
hey grumpy old man, maybe i'd be all smiles if i didn't have to sleep with 1 eye open. any1 who's been on a road trip with u would know u doze off behind the wheel anytime after your 6 o'clock bedtime. its no wonder "rumble strips" were invented a few years after u got ur drivers license back in the 60s. booya!
harsh lol
Old 01-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Master of The Catapault!

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
Old 01-08-2009, 06:38 PM
also known as OMR

hey us old people need naps ...lol
Old 01-08-2009, 06:54 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey what Hotel is everyone staying at?
Old 01-08-2009, 06:57 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Extended Stay america in Orlando ... Major blvd I think ?

Quick Reply: StuntWars 2009