who's going to KOTS2?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough
who's going to KOTS2?

King of the South 2 (Sept. 6th-7th)... Anyone headed?
Old 08-21-2008, 02:16 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough
Re: who's going to KOTS2?

nope going to hollywoods on the 7th NYC streetride woohoo
Old 08-21-2008, 02:16 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by TongWoo
aren't we doing that ride in fayetteville on 9/6?
Old 08-21-2008, 02:21 PM

ewalR1 is a decent person

Where Is This One At?
Old 08-21-2008, 02:23 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

yeah bore boyz are gonna be trying to get to hollywoods joint
Old 08-21-2008, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
aren't we doing that ride in fayetteville on 9/6?
Oh yeah... Der. My bad!
Old 08-21-2008, 10:24 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

Oh yeah... Der. My bad!
how dare you forget
Old 08-21-2008, 10:41 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

same spot?
Old 08-21-2008, 11:36 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

sounds like no one
Old 09-08-2008, 01:13 AM

redsuncivic is a decent person

noone was there it was a let down.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by redsuncivic
noone was there it was a let down.

It was horrible. Drove 4 hours, got there, paid the advertised rate to get in as a RIDER, then because of a small turnout they send out some dipshit with yellow pants that was yelling at riders to get off the track. Dude said that we had to pay all over again in order to ride in the contest and if we weren't we still had to pay to ride in a special "just riding around" class, lol. Remember that we paid a higher rate than spectators to get in as RIDERS. The riders are the entertainment for the spectators to watch. We shouldn't have to pay anyway. Long story short, drove 4 hours to give them 15 bucks, turn around and drive 4 hours back. Gas, hotel, peanut butter, lol... **** it. The lack of respect: ******* crazy.

P.S. Met Stallyon. He was cool as hell and a sick *** rider.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:48 PM
"Back on the Block"

It was horrible. Drove 4 hours, got there, paid the advertised rate to get in as a RIDER, then because of a small turnout they send out some dipshit with yellow pants that was yelling at riders to get off the track. Dude said that we had to pay all over again in order to ride in the contest and if we weren't we still had to pay to ride in a special "just riding around" class, lol. Remember that we paid a higher rate than spectators to get in as RIDERS. The riders are the entertainment for the spectators to watch. We shouldn't have to pay anyway. Long story short, drove 4 hours to give them 15 bucks, turn around and drive 4 hours back. Gas, hotel, peanut butter, lol... **** it. The lack of respect: ******* crazy.

P.S. Met Stallyon. He was cool as hell and a sick *** rider.
yeah we had a pretty good time in early summer but we rolled up like 15 deep or some **** ... so how couldn't you ...

but we were pissed about the discrepancies in paying for things ... we tried to shake it off & tell are selves we are paying to ride in a stunt park ... & others are paying to watch us practice & have fun!! ... lol GAY!!!

still love murdoc but **** was slippn !!

ps
stllyon aka combo crcle KILLA!!! & the other CME guys are real cool ...
Old 09-12-2008, 02:11 PM

KINGMURDOC is a decent person

Sorry Woo And Jonny Bmore That You Had To Pay To Ride But The People At The Track Charges Me A Lot Of Money To Rent The Track, I Go Out Of My Way To Rent Houses So My Invited Guest Can Stay For Free And Have A Good Time, I Supply All The Drinks Food,and Party Needs So That Everybody Can Have Fun. I Also Give Away 5000 Plus Dollars To The Winners Of The Contest. I Put All Of This Together By Myself So Riders Can Come Together And Have Fun Without A Lot Of Politics And Bullshit. Every Other Event I Go To I Always Pay Without Ever Complaining And I Support These Other Stunt Shows And Comps For The Love Of The Sport In Hopes Of One Day Getting The Respect And Benifits That We Desreve. If It Makes You A Gangsta Or It Makes You Feel Good To Get On Here And Talk About Me Go Ahead Im Still Gonna Do Shows And Have Fun. I Lost 4000 Plus Dollars On This Last Show Without Complaining To Anyone. And Im Gonna Keep Doin Comps And Shows For The Love Of This Sport. Jonny I Have A Lot Of Respect For You Because You Stood Up With Me Against Those Rednecks At Woos Crib, Woo We Both Came From The Skateboard Industry So We No Whats It Like To Be The Underdog. Try And Learn To Appreciate What Promoters Are Donig For This Sport We All Are Different And Our Events Are Different. I Appreciate Todd Colbert For Laying The Blueprint For Comps And Shows. I Appreciate Thomas And Xdl For Going Worldwide With What They Are Doing, I Appreciate The Starboys For The Great Shows They Put On, I Appreciate Chubbs,sanjeev, And All The Other Vendors That Travel To All The Shows. All Im Saying Is Lets Be A Brotherhood And Help Each Other Move This Sport Forward.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:12 PM

Thanks To Everyone Who Attended Sorry That It Wasnt The Show We Have In May. I Promise To Make The Next Show Better Than The Last Again Thanks And Give Thanks To Everyone That Helped Out

Last edited by KINGMURDOC; 09-12-2008 at 02:23 PM. Reason: POSTED TWICE
Old 09-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

i had a feeling it was going to be like that....i could tell when i looked at the flier....i plan on going to the more established one in the spring though.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:12 PM

Murdoc, we were on a shoestring of a shoestring budget, the people that were supposed to show up and split our hotel never showed up and then the surprise of the additional rider's riding fee just put us all over the edge a bit. I understand that it was a low turnout and that there was no way your costs of renting the track coulda been covered, so I'm sorry man. You are my friend, I ain't mad at cha. I did, however pay more than a spectator to get in. Riders paid more to get in, so you can understand our confusion and disdain when we paid specifically to "ride" then were told we had to pay again to ride. I had no problem with paying to ride, but paying twice was kinda nuts. I wasn't mad at you, we simply couldn't afford to ride both days and cover pur extra hotel cost and the double fees to ride at the track. That was wrong to charge riders a higher fee to get in, only to charge them again if the riders were going to ride, ya know? All in all, I like ya, man and I like KOTS. It was just a bad weekend in many ways for me and my boys. We had to jet.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:57 PM

Thats Was Up Man. The Only Thing I Want You To Know Is It Cost 30 Per Event And I Give Out 1000 For First 500 For Second 250 For Third And Its Never That Many That Sign Up To Pay That Off I Pay That From My Pocket In Appreciation To The Persons That Trains The Hardest To Be The Best. Or For 30 Dollars You Can Ride The Track From 10am Till 11pm As Much As You Want. And Anytime You Have A Problem With Anything That Im Doing Or Anybody Around Me Let Me Know And We Will Get To The Bottom Of It. Bill D Thought You Thought He Wanted To Fight You But He Didnt He Didnt Even Understand What You Were Talking About And You Just Left Without Saying Anything. I Dont Want Any Fights Or Fusses I Just Want Everybody To Enjoy And Have A Good Time. You Have Always Been Cool With Me I Want You To Come Back And Enjoy The Fun
Old 09-12-2008, 05:31 PM
"Back on the Block"

Originally Posted by KINGMURDOC
Sorry Woo And Jonny Bmore That You Had To Pay To Ride But The People At The Track Charges Me A Lot Of Money To Rent The Track, I Go Out Of My Way To Rent Houses So My Invited Guest Can Stay For Free And Have A Good Time, I Supply All The Drinks Food,and Party Needs So That Everybody Can Have Fun. I Also Give Away 5000 Plus Dollars To The Winners Of The Contest. I Put All Of This Together By Myself So Riders Can Come Together And Have Fun Without A Lot Of Politics And Bullshit. Every Other Event I Go To I Always Pay Without Ever Complaining And I Support These Other Stunt Shows And Comps For The Love Of The Sport In Hopes Of One Day Getting The Respect And Benifits That We Desreve. If It Makes You A Gangsta Or It Makes You Feel Good To Get On Here And Talk About Me Go Ahead Im Still Gonna Do Shows And Have Fun. I Lost 4000 Plus Dollars On This Last Show Without Complaining To Anyone. And Im Gonna Keep Doin Comps And Shows For The Love Of This Sport. Jonny I Have A Lot Of Respect For You Because You Stood Up With Me Against Those Rednecks At Woos Crib, Woo We Both Came From The Skateboard Industry So We No Whats It Like To Be The Underdog. Try And Learn To Appreciate What Promoters Are Donig For This Sport We All Are Different And Our Events Are Different. I Appreciate Todd Colbert For Laying The Blueprint For Comps And Shows. I Appreciate Thomas And Xdl For Going Worldwide With What They Are Doing, I Appreciate The Starboys For The Great Shows They Put On, I Appreciate Chubbs,sanjeev, And All The Other Vendors That Travel To All The Shows. All Im Saying Is Lets Be A Brotherhood And Help Each Other Move This Sport Forward.
you know I love ya man!!!! & Ill support ya to the end !! just saying we need to get some of that stuff more organized !! so the cost of everything is right out in the open .... it seamed like we got hit up for cash left & right ... & we were pretty broke from a huge cabin & the cost of gas !! but that the life right!!

like I said ! I love ya man ... so no disrespect!
Old 09-12-2008, 07:58 PM

Jonny Ive Never Tried To Beat Anybody Out Of Any Money At Kos Its Always Been 30 Dollars Per Event. I Even Let Your Whole Crew Of About 15 People In For 75 Bucks Just Because Of The Respect I Have For You Thats A Saving Of 150 Bucks. Man I Do All That I Can Do To Make This Event Fun. I Can Organize This Event And Make Everybody Wear All Protective Gear But I Dont. I Let Everybody Just About Do Whatever They Want. For You To Say Everytime You Turned Around You Was Gettin Hit For Money By Me Is Like Damn This Dude Didnt Appreciate Me Lettin His Whole Crew In For 75 Dollars. All I Want Is For People To Appreciate The Fun Times That We Have At Kos Especially Those I Consider Friends. I Really Apprecite You Because You Always Make The Sickest Videos With The Best Music Of Everybody Not Just Your Homies
Old 09-12-2008, 09:23 PM

Just so this is clear, I sure as hell didn't think Bill wanted to fight me. I've never backed away from a fight in my life. I left because of some VA **** that had me way pissed all day. Sorry if I stressed you out.

Last edited by TongWoo; 09-12-2008 at 10:07 PM.