starboys stunfest..

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 03:22 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: starboys stunfest..

Originally Posted by NINER
Or in my case some assclown doesn't know how to install injectors.
i would get the money back if you can and get one thats going to be a little more reliable. there was a 2000 crew cab with 160,000 miles on it and the guy sold it for 8,500.00. i was going to pick it up to resell
Old 05-17-2007, 03:27 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by suicidl
i would get the money back if you can and get one thats going to be a little more reliable. there was a 2000 crew cab with 160,000 miles on it and the guy sold it for 8,500.00. i was going to pick it up to resell
I don't really get a choice in the matter. Either I get my $ back or I get a new engine.

WTF was wrong with it?
Old 05-17-2007, 04:08 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I don't really get a choice in the matter. Either I get my $ back or I get a new engine.

WTF was wrong with it?
Just found out I am getting my $ back. Time to look for a new truck. Seller has to pick up the truck as is where it is.
I wonder what the diesel and oil that was covering the the truck did to the paint?
Old 05-17-2007, 04:10 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

i doubt anyting
Old 05-17-2007, 04:11 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

too bad one sold on a sale last week here a 2002 with 110 miles for i wanna say 9 ish
Old 05-17-2007, 04:12 PM

had a dent in the box though
Old 05-17-2007, 05:36 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone staying in the same hotel? How exciting! I'm going to bake a cake! Guru, what flavor do you like?
Old 05-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

I hear the Starboyz have a penchant for pink icing.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:56 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by iwreck
Everyone staying in the same hotel? How exciting! I'm going to bake a cake! Guru, what flavor do you like?
damn, you never baked me a cake...you suck...
Old 05-18-2007, 08:23 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CN STARZ
you just wanted to type 420

I always leave my friends house at 420. We're totally rebellious, and we stop smoking at 420.

We start around 9am. lol
Old 05-18-2007, 09:25 AM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John LegionST
Already asked Team Mom to be on top of that! find the stunter deal hotel and let us all know so we can all be in the same place!!!
Sweet.. I think this year is going to be better than last year.. And last year was a blast!
Old 05-18-2007, 10:54 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

This year had better be the best year ever or I'm only coming for the cake.

I can't wait. I should never ever get excited about something a whole month before it happens. I'm going to drive myself crazy.

"**** the Starboyz"
-Kevin
Old 05-18-2007, 03:16 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Just found out I am getting my $ back. Time to look for a new truck. Seller has to pick up the truck as is where it is.
I wonder what the diesel and oil that was covering the the truck did to the paint?
take your time niner. let me look around. pm me what you want to spend and if you want crew cab or what
Old 05-18-2007, 04:02 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Did we east coast people choose a hotel in Akron to book yet?

It would be extremely helpful it's a dog friendly hotel, that's grungy enough to ride a fiddy in the hallway.
Old 05-18-2007, 06:14 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by southtown
damn, you never baked me a cake...you suck...
well you've never fought a street before, have you
Old 05-18-2007, 06:19 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

If cake is being baked I would like a white confettie one please aaron
Old 05-18-2007, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by iwreck
well you've never fought a street before, have you
Can I still have cake, even though I've only struggled with a lot?

I'll bring skittles and what have you...

Also, I cleaned my car. while broken.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:15 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by suicidl
take your time niner. let me look around. pm me what you want to spend and if you want crew cab or what
PM sent. Maybe yo ucan find something by the time I Inally get my $ back. Kid is being a ***** about it.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

ok..

after reading through the rest of thos ebillion of posts.....

ill try to help..

1st of all..

no camping..

no rv's staying at the track..

thompson is roughly an hour away from akron.

akron WILL be the place to stay this year.

starboyz have just open their own bar in akron called " star bar "

so that wil be where the party will be saturday night..

there's always practice on friday at the track... and yes u have to pay to practice that day too.

the street ride also starts in akron.... and its usually pretty gangster as long as the weathers nice. ftp

i live about 15 mins from the track in painesville so i dont really know where to stay in akron.. i do know cops in akron are ******** just liek every where else.. and they of coarse know about the starboyz and their reputations.... so watch your ***.

stuntfest is always a good time.

hope to see everybody there..

if u need more in fo from more akron based people you'd be better of posting in the starboyz forums www.starboyz.com they have a special section just for stuntfest questions and info there....

we have a local stunt show goign on the weekend before if u guys are in town by that time..

its about a half hour from the track up north.
free vending to anybody who wants to come and pimp their **** there..
its a 2 day show sat and sunday the 16th and 17th.
free food n ****
wheelies
vendors
lots of bikes.. ect.ect..

shoudl be a good time..
if anybody is interested... hit me up.. manubi@sbcglobal.net or hit me up on the www.bikestylesinc.com/forum with any more questions.

-Manubi_
Old 05-19-2007, 12:23 AM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

ok, I'll actually be in Akron next weekend for a thing. I'll do more research then....

Quick Reply: starboys stunfest..