starboys stunfest..

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 11:53 AM

John LegionST is a decent person
Re: starboys stunfest..

Originally Posted by scott3824
Hmm i might have to build some comp time for after that weekend then ...

ill be talkin to ya soon... my summer starts that weekend... so im thinkin what better way to start it then chilling out there with you boys...
Old 05-15-2007, 12:04 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by John LegionST
ill be talkin to ya soon... my summer starts that weekend... so im thinkin what better way to start it then chilling out there with you boys...
nice ... give me a shout
Old 05-15-2007, 12:56 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

nice ... give me a shout
scott we getting a hotel or what. work it out for me and steph i dont know if any one else is coming with so i might be going with just us
Old 05-15-2007, 12:56 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

ya, i might take the long route too and hang a bit before and after, depends on the fundage.

johnny boy, you don't even wanna see what i got cooking on a bike that runs for more than five minutes without shitting out!

hopefully the track is nice because i'm gunning for Darius since he is the wheelie god and the boys' events are always focused on wheelies for indy free.

good times, last year was a blast....one of my favorite comps: good mix of riding/hanging and competing in various events.

if it is any bike, then i'll jsut snag a 1000 for fastest wheelie...thats the only comp that really matters for bikes. stoppie doesnt mater at all really.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:57 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by suicidl
scott we getting a hotel or what. work it out for me and steph i dont know if any one else is coming with so i might be going with just us
yeah i am gonna start planning in the next week or two - i'll keep you in the loop buddy
Old 05-15-2007, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
ya, i might take the long route too and hang a bit before and after, depends on the fundage.

johnny boy, you don't even wanna see what i got cooking on a bike that runs for more than five minutes without shitting out!

hopefully the track is nice because i'm gunning for Darius since he is the wheelie god and the boys' events are always focused on wheelies for indy free.

good times, last year was a blast....one of my favorite comps: good mix of riding/hanging and competing in various events.

if it is any bike, then i'll jsut snag a 1000 for fastest wheelie...thats the only comp that really matters for bikes. stoppie doesnt mater at all really.

I'll be ready for ya!!!

I think you should come down my way for a little before Ohio, then we can take my truck out there... I'll teach ya a few wheelies, you teach me some of those elusive acros... lol

Seriously though let me know what your plans are

I agree, StarBoyz is one of my favorites for the year too, always a great comp and great times!

If it's any bike im bringing my 1000... if it's one bike i might compete on my stock geared 636... not sure yet...
Old 05-15-2007, 01:17 PM

sickrick is an unknown quantity at this point

When Is It And Where?
Old 05-15-2007, 01:30 PM
Gas'er!!

Originally Posted by sickrick
When Is It And Where?
read a bit
Old 05-15-2007, 02:15 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

Originally Posted by sickrick
When Is It And Where?
why, you and John going for Round 2?

yeah i am gonna start planning in the next week or two - i'll keep you in the loop buddy
Scoot... hit me up as soon as you figure the plan as far as where we're staying. I'll ask around down here and see who's planning on going. I may just end up flying in and renting a car or something.

Hey there kiddo... DEFINATELY let me in on the plans asap so that we're at the same hotel!!! wouldnt be the same now at an event without the East Coast Contingent!!!
ECC in full effect at the event! We may need to get shirts made....

I'll hit you up after i talk to heidi.

Keep me in the loop about the one bike thing... i like the idea, but im gunning for you either way Mr. McNeil.. one bike, two bikes, 50's, whatever!!!
When John says gunning, I get nervous. I hear the drifting thing keeps getting you in trouble, peanut?
Old 05-15-2007, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by CN STARZ
why, you and John going for Round 2?

Scoot... hit me up as soon as you figure the plan as far as where we're staying. I'll ask around down here and see who's planning on going. I may just end up flying in and renting a car or something.

ECC in full effect at the event! We may need to get shirts made....

When John says gunning, I get nervous. I hear the drifting thing keeps getting you in trouble, peanut?

Shirts sound good, lemme know... keep me in the loop for hotel!!!

Yeah, how'd you hear? Teach, it happened... i highsided a drift the other night... i blame it on me trying to continue to drift on a completely BEAT/BALD tire (it stepped out much futher than i wanted or thought it would)... luckily it was a slower/tighter one but was still enough to send me over the bars and for a nice tumble... the bike BARREL ROLLED after me for 2-3 flipps... scratches all over the TOP of my seat/tail/bars/controls... got up, fixed bike, went back at it... no fear here brutha!!!

Oh on the upside... im learning right drifts (getting them a little) cause i know teach will never stop makin fun of me unless i can go both left AND right! LOL
Old 05-15-2007, 02:28 PM

ahenry is a decent person

ill be there 4 sho. planin on stayin somewhere in akron
Old 05-15-2007, 05:46 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

Yeah, how'd you hear? Teach, it happened... i highsided a drift the other night... i blame it on me trying to continue to drift on a completely BEAT/BALD tire (it stepped out much futher than i wanted or thought it would)... luckily it was a slower/tighter one but was still enough to send me over the bars and for a nice tumble... the bike BARREL ROLLED after me for 2-3 flipps... scratches all over the TOP of my seat/tail/bars/controls... got up, fixed bike, went back at it... no fear here brutha!!!

Oh on the upside... im learning right drifts (getting them a little) cause i know teach will never stop makin fun of me unless i can go both left AND right! LOL
My husband keeps me in the loop We were all out together the other night when he was talking to you.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:16 PM
Gas'er!!

johnny boy you crack me up! junk tires suck, i shoulda toldya...and yes, a true player in the game does everything right and left.

it sounds like you forgot the golden rule though: when in doubt, throttle out!

you aren't gonna like me when we ride together when i show you what else you can do when the rear tire is spinning, dunno if the danger is possible on a shitty drag strip surface though.

beers, you're gonna be seeing stars if you don't send me that email!
Old 05-15-2007, 07:07 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

is that a threat, McNeil? You betta check yo self fool, or you're gonna be waiting a lot longer for the damn email.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:38 PM

PETe P is a decent person

hhhhmmmm ya'll(john, scott, and whoever else) better not forget about me!

Last edited by PETe P; 05-15-2007 at 07:43 PM.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:00 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidl

When are you going up? I may jump on the convoy.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:06 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

Originally Posted by iwreck

wanna carpool again?
Old 05-15-2007, 08:33 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

i think i stayed in akron b4.. i was right off the freeway about 15 minutes give or take from thompson speedway. can someone post up the names of the hot spot hotels?
Old 05-16-2007, 02:04 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iwreck
not sure but thats a hell yes because it will probably only be me and steph.

stop in Atlanta ride the streets pick you , chris, rhonda up and head up

sounds good we will work on it
Old 05-16-2007, 02:58 AM

MT B RRUTHLESS is a decent person

Is there any camping allowed?

Quick Reply: starboys stunfest..