"hollywoods Block Party" 2007

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 06:24 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person
Re: "hollywoods Block Party" 2007

Im in!
And should have at least 10 Bikes with me!!!
Especially for a Huge ride!! You gotta Luv it!!!!
Old 05-16-2007, 06:42 PM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point

the line up is looking good.. we have a good amount of time ahead of us. I am glad that so many folks are showing interest in the Block Party. I'm sure as the date nears, there will be more info posted up such as a DVD release party the night before!! I wonder what DVD? OOPS..

Stay Tuned Boppers.. Stay Tuned..

Double O.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:22 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by LynchMob
im glad the date is far away, my broken knee will probably be good by than..lol and about tickets, theres somany damn bikes, cops dont even dare try to mess with anyone..lol i think there afraid of a riot or something... last year there was like 10 heads killin it right in front of the cops and they were just laughing..lol
yeah that was just sick i think i was one of the 10 lolz... but then again we did that a few times... hope your knee is ok by then man, cause the turn out is looking realllll good for this one...

Originally Posted by 006LODBKNY
the line up is looking good.. we have a good amount of time ahead of us. I am glad that so many folks are showing interest in the Block Party. I'm sure as the date nears, there will be more info posted up such as a DVD release party the night before!! I wonder what DVD? OOPS..

Stay Tuned Boppers.. Stay Tuned..

Double O.
Oh yeah baby what hell of a night before this will be!!! cant f-ing wait...
Old 05-18-2007, 06:48 PM

Spyder02r1 is an unknown quantity at this point

**** will be hott
Old 05-18-2007, 07:04 PM

LynchMob is a decent person

u guys still hitting up hunts point??? i heard cops started shuttin **** down more often?
Old 05-18-2007, 08:44 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

as soon as i get my bike back ima test it out... so this will be in like another week or so... but its def. gonna be onnnnn and poppin for the 5th!!!
Old 05-20-2007, 08:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm in - August 5th sounds good. Bring some of my homies w me too.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:36 PM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gixxerstunter06
I'm in - August 5th sounds good. Bring some of my homies w me too.
Dope man.. look forward to seeing you there.. if you wanna get up and do some blocks any time before that, just get at me or Hollywood..

Peace,
Double O.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 006LODBKNY
Dope man.. look forward to seeing you there.. if you wanna get up and do some blocks any time before that, just get at me or Hollywood..

Peace,
Double O.
No doubt - I'm still learnin tryin to step my game up. I'll hit you up one of these days tho fo sho. Cant wait for that block party tho.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:07 PM

No doubt - I'm still learnin tryin to step my game up. I'll hit you up one of these days tho fo sho. Cant wait for that block party tho.
Trust me your not the only one that cant wait... seems like this year is goin to be sooooo sick with everyone thats coming... i cant wait to get this footage... last years footage will be on Double O's new dvd... Hopefully this dvd release party and bikenight go down like planned the night before...
Old 05-21-2007, 10:48 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Trust me your not the only one that cant wait... seems like this year is goin to be sooooo sick with everyone thats coming... i cant wait to get this footage... last years footage will be on Double O's new dvd... Hopefully this dvd release party and bikenight go down like planned the night before...
How many people showed up last year? I'm talkin this **** up to my boys that r rollin w me. Video from last year looked hot though.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:05 AM

LynchMob is a decent person

i was there, there must of been about 150 bikes or more i would say...
Old 05-22-2007, 02:58 AM

lamby is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone in queens/ny willing to teach a guy trying to learn?
Old 05-22-2007, 08:49 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Getting pumped Hollywood!!! :YEAH

Sorry I'm being a dick! I swear I'll call you this week.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:50 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by LynchMob
i was there, there must of been about 150 bikes or more i would say...
No doubt - cant wait til August - where's the starting point?
Old 05-22-2007, 11:53 PM

How many people showed up last year? I'm talkin this **** up to my boys that r rollin w me. Video from last year looked hot though.
At one point i think we had 200+ bikes... but this year im thinkin 500+ with out a doubt! Trust me wait till Double O Puts the the Trailer for the 2007 ride with last years footage... you gonna see how thick we got... it was suttin serious last year, this year is gonna be priceless...

No doubt - cant wait til August - where's the starting point?
All info needed for this weekend will be posted up soon... trying to make it huge so a few things is taking time... as soon as we get all the info needed for the entire weekend i will post it up!!!

Originally Posted by Borne
Getting pumped Hollywood!!! :YEAH

Sorry I'm being a dick! I swear I'll call you this week.
Nah no sweat, i know your a busy man and all... do your thing but try and let me know wassup with the cage situation... my bike is gonna be put back together this week and thats all i really need... Borne in N.Y, how your secoind trip is gonna be soooo much better then your first this year... i cant waitttt!!!

Originally Posted by lamby
anyone in queens/ny willing to teach a guy trying to learn?
Are you serious??? i told you when ever your ready!!!

Last edited by HollywoodStuntz; 05-23-2007 at 12:00 AM.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:08 AM

lamby is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you serious??? i told you when ever your ready!!!
i went out today with gixxerstunter06. dropped my **** from a 12!
rearset didnt make it but the bike came out ok. we gonna do it again this thursday. pm me if you want my number

i really dont think we can find a spot that can hold 500+ bikes to meet all at once. i have a feeling theres gonna be a huge *** block off on the l.i.e with cop cars and helicopters. oh well, it'll make for good footage. count me in!:YEAH
Old 05-23-2007, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by lamby
i went out today with gixxerstunter06. dropped my **** from a 12!
rearset didnt make it but the bike came out ok. we gonna do it again this thursday. pm me if you want my number

i really dont think we can find a spot that can hold 500+ bikes to meet all at once. i have a feeling theres gonna be a huge *** block off on the l.i.e with cop cars and helicopters. oh well, it'll make for good footage. count me in!:YEAH
O yeah its gonna be tuff but we will work it out!!!

Yeah p.m me dat number!
Old 05-23-2007, 10:53 AM

A-Boy"RDLC" is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be there,,Last year **** was crazy madd headz!!Killin it ,with all the tourist snappin picz all u saw was flashin,almost everyone on 1 wheel,Cant wait 2 tear it up...
Old 05-23-2007, 03:35 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

At one point i think we had 200+ bikes... but this year im thinkin 500+ with out a doubt! Trust me wait till Double O Puts the the Trailer for the 2007 ride with last years footage... you gonna see how thick we got... it was suttin serious last year, this year is gonna be priceless...

did you say a trailer form double O......cant wait to see that:YEAH

Quick Reply: "hollywoods Block Party" 2007