Stunt Jam update!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 12:12 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Stunt Jam update!!!!

Originally Posted by scott3824
didn't think of that ...
Last thing I am goign to do before I leave is take a shower. Might not get one again until sunday night.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:26 PM

DUCE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NINER
Last thing I am goign to do before I leave is take a shower. Might not get one again until sunday night.
ITS GONNA BE A DIRTBAG FEST :YEAH
Old 04-19-2007, 12:28 PM

DUCE is an unknown quantity at this point

But Seriously We Are Leaving Tonight Its Only 4 Hours So We Are Sleeping In The Truck, Im Gonna Be F-ing Pissed If We Have To Sit There Untill 3 O'clock Before We Can Ride. And It Says Ride In The Lot Party In The Back.... What About The Strip?
Old 04-19-2007, 12:31 PM

Bill McMahon is a decent person

Originally Posted by addicted2psi
I hope that if anyone was planning on going early they run across this thread...because the flyer thats posted everywhere says 10AM.

I would have been pissed if i showed up and had to wait 5 hours.

Be Real. We'll be down there from Friday at noon on, any one that shows up after that is getting in.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Bill McMahon
Be Real. We'll be down there from Friday at noon on, any one that shows up after that is getting in.
<---Still not waking up before noon.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:40 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

Originally Posted by Borne
Who needs to shower?? I made it from sunday morning to wednesday morning with no water needed.

I think the chics at subway in indy about puked though.
Poor John is never gonna get rid of that funk in the truck

I had to shower TWICE when I got home. just felt like 1 wasn't enough.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

Ok well I have the whole day off.... just let me know and I'll meet you at your house or something, we can roll out from there. Think I'm gonna drive the Mazda. Poor Jeep is on it's last legs.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:48 PM

Guru is a decent person

me and steve are still coming. steve wont be riding this weekend but he will be hangin out!

we are leaving fri night around 2 we have a show then we are heading straight there!!!!! :YEAH :YEAH
Old 04-19-2007, 12:52 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

damn wish we could make it......sounds like a good time
Old 04-19-2007, 12:53 PM

addicted2psi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bill McMahon
awesome, see ya at noon..
Old 04-19-2007, 02:13 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

OK, Borne.... You have a mission should you chose to accept it. You'll be getting there way earlier than me, so I need to you understand the following protocol:
get to track
find Tice and Joe
set up tent near Tice and Joe
(here's the key... ready?):
SAVE HEIDI A CAMPING SPOT NEXT TO YOU AND TICE AND JOE - I plan on taking full advantage of Tice's generator.

Emily and I won't be getting there til near 10 or 11pm.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by CN STARZ
OK, Borne.... You have a mission should you chose to accept it. You'll be getting there way earlier than me, so I need to you understand the following protocol:
get to track
find Tice and Joe
SAVE HEIDI A CAMPING SPOT NEXT TO YOU AND TICE AND JOE - I plan on taking full advantage of Tice's generator.

I'll be there early. Tell tice and joe to look for my pos-10 that looks like a shitty blue dachaund with a broken back.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:18 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by NINER
I'll be there early. Tell tice and joe to look for my pos-10 that looks like a shitty blue dachaund with a broken back.

Hook it up Niner. I'll have my truck with my ghey red topper on and a trailer. Trying to get Hooliganz gigantic E-Z up too.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:23 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Borne
Hook it up Niner. I'll have my truck with my ghey red topper on and a trailer. Trying to get Hooliganz gigantic E-Z up too.
Hit them up and give them my number or something.
Old 04-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

Do I sense an East Coast Contingent Compound.... plus Tice and Joe?
Old 04-19-2007, 03:31 PM

Scotty1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by CN STARZ
get to track
find Tice and Joe

tice smells like poop