Atl. on the 24th. Come if you can!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 02:37 PM

STICKYstunts is a decent person
Re: Atl. on the 24th. Come if you can!

Originally Posted by iwreck
Most of the time ATL police either watch us ride, or don't really care. We'll get a crew together to provide some cover to be on the safe side. If you're paranoid get a dealer tag or some BS, and make sure you can prove your bike is yours......or run. My bike's tagged and legit, I'll stop and take the heat....they always let me go anyways!

Any thoughts on having an impromptu street comp???? Starks has a trophy!!
My bike is completely legal and legit but I just dont have a tag. I just want some kind of tag or resemblence of a tag instead of nothing.

Aaron, they always let you go b/c you astonish them with your cop-mean-mug heal-clicker spreaders.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:07 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Most of the time ATL police either watch us ride, or don't really care. We'll get a crew together to provide some cover to be on the safe side. If you're paranoid get a dealer tag or some BS, and make sure you can prove your bike is yours......or run. My bike's tagged and legit, I'll stop and take the heat....they always let me go anyways!

Nice! I may come up, but my f4i doesnt have a headlight, tailight, or turn signals, but I do got a tag!

I got an out of state tag, but its expired if anyone wants...Might take the 636 so I can ride the streets w/out worrying...
Old 02-20-2007, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Beto
Nice! I may come up, but my f4i doesnt have a headlight, tailight, or turn signals, but I do got a tag!

I got an out of state tag, but its expired if anyone wants...Might take the 636 so I can ride the streets w/out worrying...
****, I forgot I dont have a taillight! Anyone got an f4i taillight or anything I can borrow?
Old 02-20-2007, 03:17 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by STICKYstunts
****, I forgot I dont have a taillight! Anyone got an f4i taillight or anything I can borrow?
I think I've got one of those L.E.D. taillights laying around, I would hook it up to mine but my wiring is all ghetto'd out...I'll see if I can find it...
Old 02-20-2007, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Beto
I think I've got one of those L.E.D. taillights laying around, I would hook it up to mine but my wiring is all ghetto'd out...I'll see if I can find it...
Let me know. I can send you some money and just have u ship it to one of the ATL guys.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:22 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

i have a few ... if we come i'll bring one - or just get an autozone special
Old 02-20-2007, 03:22 PM

Let me know. I can send you some money and just have u ship it to one of the ATL guys.
alright man I'll see if I can find it.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:46 PM

E-BRAKE is a decent person

alright i am tryin to get all the indiana boys to chip in on gas and we will all meet up wit starks or one of you guys ,ill holla back
Old 02-20-2007, 03:47 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

ah so this is the idea!

good idea!
Old 02-20-2007, 04:47 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got a headlight, thanks aaron, i have a tailight at the house and im just gonna write up a fake bill of sale so i wont even need a tag :YEAH its on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 05:11 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

Damn! :YEAH This weekend is going to be sick I can’t wait to ride. I will be sure to bring up some brackets that I‘ll offer at a discounted price for on the spot purchasing being no shipping will be required plus I’ll need gas money to get back home Check out www.HoHeyDesigns.com its still in work but coming together nicely thanks again BVRider1

I’ll bring F4/F4i , 929/954, 05-06 models 600RR and possible some 05-07 model 636 brackets. 03-05 R6 bracket just sent out today for fit check and testing should have some made by the following weekend. :YEAH
Old 02-20-2007, 05:20 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

Bills of sale are where it's at, but I seriously wouldn't worry about it.

Head and tail lights are a good idea though. I have an extra F4i tail light if anyone needs to borrow.

Weather: Highs in the 60's fri,sat, sun, with possibility of scattered showers sunday.

Since soooo many people are coming...awesome.....how about a game plan? I'm thinking ride all day Saturday, chill until around 10, then have a late night street session?
Who's gonna be here friday night?
Old 02-20-2007, 05:31 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

<--------- Am not scared of the streets

back off my trophy

my ***** legit but they tried to take it in south florida for no reg paperwork is it the same **** there
Old 02-20-2007, 05:32 PM

B Right is an unknown quantity at this point

me my boy john & starks are comin down friday c u then
Old 02-20-2007, 05:33 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i got you on the tail light

but those ******* in south florida got my extra tag
Old 02-20-2007, 05:34 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Bills of sale are where it's at, but I seriously wouldn't worry about it.

Head and tail lights are a good idea though. I have an extra F4i tail light if anyone needs to borrow.

Weather: Highs in the 60's fri,sat, sun, with possibility of scattered showers sunday.

Since soooo many people are coming...awesome.....how about a game plan? I'm thinking ride all day Saturday, chill until around 10, then have a late night street session?
Who's gonna be here friday night?
Who's gonna be here friday night? ME and Danny are where are we going
Old 02-20-2007, 05:58 PM

STARKS is a decent person

Ill be there friday night for sure pretty early.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by suicidl
i got you on the tail light

but those ******* in south florida got my extra tag
Sweet.... thanks.

I might just steal Woo's 954 tag.

Aaron, I will be there around 8pm on friday, maybe earlier.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:01 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
Is this th event nicely is coming to? If so I might drop in, Keith is planning on going. (my ama guy)
It's not an event.

It is, but it isn't....
Old 02-20-2007, 06:03 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by NME
It's not an event.

It is, but it isn't....
yes it is 1st annual :YEAH

pallet spot friday night

Quick Reply: Atl. on the 24th. Come if you can!