Baltimore Bike Bash?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 12:31 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Baltimore Bike Bash?

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
well spot me a 20 and ill come lol......
ill be there this year i just like to *****! and i was hoping thomas was going to see this thread, but i guess not.....but on a real tip, i will jump the fence to avoid the 20 dollar fee
i will give you 20 for getting in and you give me the 750 in gas money i will need
Old 08-07-2006, 12:38 AM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

so, is this thing on or what???
Old 08-07-2006, 01:08 AM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl
i will give you 20 for getting in and you give me the 750 in gas money i will need

yeah gas prices are off the hook! but dont feel to bad ive made the trip down there a few times and know what its like
Old 08-07-2006, 01:57 PM

EJizzle07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TongWoo
No you weren't. This spot is new and ridiculouly huger. and smoother.
yea he new spot we got is probably twice as long and perfect its so flat and smooth
Old 08-07-2006, 02:09 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
u guys ***** about the price....but the spot is ****in amazing, and the locals have spots of like the same size...****in huge!!!! the cops hang out and watch u, crackheads and homeless people cheer u on, and black people go " look at dem crazy white boys" then u go kill the streets, and the cops dont care even a little bit....we musta wheelied past 5 of em last year, and they didnt even hit the brakes....it really is a good time and worth the $$
+ 1
& yes I am the local & yes we have even better spots then last year no joke!!!!!

& for all the peeps that are pissed about payn ..... **** that ...I dont think you get it ..... it a event where anyone can stunt a bike they just got to sighn a waver ....no one is treatd like a stunt god & gets in for free ... almost every show I go to you got to pay to get in the gat & then a fee to do the comp .....

its like sayN man 6 flags suckd we had to pay to get on the rides ....

Last edited by JohnnyBmore; 08-07-2006 at 02:18 PM.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:23 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

me, james, some anger management riders, colt and some of them from down south and probably a few more from o-town and jax:YEAH
we all plan on going (if its actually happening) .... as long as borne dont need knee surgery. if it doesnt happen i say a planned stunt weekend somewhere thats an equal 8 hour drive for everyone
Old 08-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by BLADE919.B-MORE
+ 1
& yes I am the local & yes we have even better spots then last year no joke!!!!!

& for all the peeps that are pissed about payn ..... **** that ...I dont think you get it ..... it a event where anyone can stunt a bike they just got to sighn a waver ....no one is treatd like a stunt god & gets in for free ... almost every show I go to you got to pay to get in the gat & then a fee to do the comp .....

its like sayN man 6 flags suckd we had to pay to get on the rides ....
you know we're cool man, but let's be realistic here. It's nothing like 6 flags, at least at 6 flags you don't have to worry about getting hurt(most of the time) and it's not like you pay for the parts or up keep on the coasters. It's not a comp, there are no payouts. The money only goes to someone's pocket. I'm not all about being paid at shows, I just did philly bike fest for free, but they also let me in for free b/c im part of the entertainment. It should be a shot to your pride to actually pay for all expenses to get there and pay at the gate to stunt. But i guess all of you work and practice hard to be taken for ***** at the gate.
Old 08-07-2006, 03:54 PM
"Back on the Block"

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
It should be a shot to your pride to actually pay for all expenses to get there and pay at the gate to stunt. But i guess all of you work and practice hard to be taken for ***** at the gate.
I feel ya man .... but Im sayN ........think of it as a bike show where theres entertainment supplied for the stunters I.e you get to ride !!! you have the venders a car show & bike show ..... & if you sighn a waver you can jump in on a killer session with some of the best riders in the country ... you pay $20 bucks to get in for the day ...... you dont have to pay **** to ride!!

but in the end if you talk to ben most well named riders can get in for free .... & if your not well lets just say its not hard to get around payN .......

Last edited by JohnnyBmore; 08-07-2006 at 03:58 PM.
Old 08-07-2006, 04:00 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

I feel ya man .... but Im sayN ........think of it as a bike show where theres entertainment supplied for the stunters I.e you get to ride !!! you have the venders a car show & bike show ..... & if you sighn a waver you can jump in on a killer session with some of the best riders in the country ... you pay $20 bucks to get in for the day ...... you dont have to pay **** to ride!!

but in the end if you talk to ben most well named riders can get in for free .... & if your not well lets just say its not hard to get around payN .......

still not convinced
Old 08-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

johnnnnyyyyy bmore!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna be tryin to get down there in the next few weeks to ck out this quad street ive been hearin so much about. maybe on sunday.
Old 08-07-2006, 04:11 PM
"Back on the Block"

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
still not convinced
its sad when people ***** about payn $20 when others are payn houndreds to just drive ..... I mean do you complain about payn to get into stuntwars .... & then payn to be in there comp I.e the hole reason people are their ....thats throwN down to get in the gate & to ride ......
Old 08-07-2006, 04:15 PM
"Back on the Block"

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
johnnnnyyyyy bmore!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna be tryin to get down there in the next few weeks to ck out this quad street ive been hearin so much about. maybe on sunday.
please do ...I havent seen you guyz ride in a while ...get down here man you will love this spot ......bring a tent & some cold ones cause it gets HOT!!!! lets try & get legion & woo gse ...what up
Old 08-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

please do ...I havent seen you guyz ride in a while ...get down here man you will love this spot ......bring a tent & some cold ones cause it gets HOT!!!! lets try & get legion & woo gse ...what up
I gotta get up there for a sesh... Can't believe I still haven't gotten up there yet...!
Old 08-07-2006, 04:35 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott3824
we all plan on going (if its actually happening) .... as long as borne dont need knee surgery. if it doesnt happen i say a planned stunt weekend somewhere thats an equal 8 hour drive for everyone
Atlanta :YEAH

Thats where i will be if this dont happen.you guys coming to the A T L
Old 08-07-2006, 04:38 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Atlanta :YEAH

Thats where i will be if this dont happen.you guys coming to the A T L
hmmm ... well if this dont happen give me some details ... im sure we would
Old 08-07-2006, 04:46 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Ur Not ALLOWED in my State
Old 08-07-2006, 04:50 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Say the word. We have a 1500'+ spot by six flags

enough said

DO IT :YEAH
Old 08-07-2006, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Jon X
Ur Not ALLOWED in my State
Old 08-07-2006, 06:03 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TongWoo
I gotta get up there for a sesh... Can't believe I still haven't gotten up there yet...!

what up b-more...we gotta hook up for a session before the shitty weather hits...
Old 08-07-2006, 06:24 PM

EJizzle07 is an unknown quantity at this point

yo we ride EVERY weekend just about at the bmore spot just come no plans needed get directions from bmore and show up yesterday was pretty sick there was a **** load of us out their...........but yo to everyone who is hating on payin to get into bmore bike bash just say **** it and dont come its NOT that big a deal its jus another stunt show like any other so why is everyone crying about it, there will be hundreds more that u MIGHt not have to pay for, so jus go to them

Quick Reply: Baltimore Bike Bash?