NJ Stunt Comp

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 04:52 PM

Kra-Z-Krs is an unknown quantity at this point
NJ Stunt Comp

I dont know about anyone else that went to NJ this past weekend for the comp But I think it was the worst thing Ive ever spent my money on. It was So poorly organized and run. Alot of people drove atleast hurs or more to get there and it was a waist of time. the comp started 2 hours late then when it started it was thrown together ****ed up! and what the hell is this 60second qualifiying ****, it takes longer to blow my ****ing nose. And Im tired of *** holes who shoed be in the pro class sandbagging to take the money. Im an amature and I dont care about money there should be tropheys only. how will this sport grow if the veterans wont held the begginers.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:00 PM

Xfrnohands is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NJ Stunt Comp

Originally Posted by Kra-Z-Krs
I dont know about anyone else that went to NJ this past weekend for the comp But I think it was the worst thing Ive ever spent my money on. It was So poorly organized and run. Alot of people drove atleast hurs or more to get there and it was a waist of time. the comp started 2 hours late then when it started it was thrown together ****ed up! and what the hell is this 60second qualifiying ****, it takes longer to blow my ****ing nose. And Im tired of *** holes who shoed be in the pro class sandbagging to take the money. Im an amature and I dont care about money there should be tropheys only. how will this sport grow if the veterans wont held the begginers.

i DIDN'T COMPETE CAUSE i KNEW IT WOULD BE A WASTE OF MONEY. There were def. sandbaggers in amature. I mean I didn't know combo circles was an amature trick
Old 07-11-2006, 09:28 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

i live 15 min fromt he track and its gettin worse and worse each year...
i actaully won ameture which if i deserved it or not i dunno....i know i rode good which is a rareity for me...but i am ameture...this was my 2nd comp ever so i feel i was palced where i belonged im def no pro...

but as far as everything else it was def very poorly put 2gether...not to mention cuttin all the prize money and whatnot....i know john from legion placed 3rd in pro freestyle and 3rd stoppied...only 100 bux for freestrlye and nuttin for endo...i think its bullshit....

****in del is sitting on a goldmine there andis becomming rich cuz hes good for screwing ppl....its gonna be hard pressed to keep gettin outta staters in there when screws every1 so much....
Old 07-11-2006, 10:20 PM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point

Blah blah blah, I had fun and whatever, E town is always like that every year and its what it is. I will say this though, everybody who says it sucks, Its what we got here in this communist state they call New Jersey, AND Its been going on here the longest out of any event consistantly anywhere in this country, they run it how they want and thats it. the crowd was great as always,there were some fine *** hoes walking around, and alot of great riders there, what the **** more do you want...
Rules, organization whats that, wild out yo!!!! JeR Z style!!
Old 07-11-2006, 10:31 PM

nice avatar ant
Old 07-11-2006, 11:25 PM

MattyB is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya, nice avatar Tony, where was it taken, Joey Harrison's???
Old 07-12-2006, 12:59 AM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

i found out the hardway last year how bad it was never again
Old 07-12-2006, 10:01 AM

SUBURBAN PSYCHO is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel the same way as every1 else as far as the rules and organizing. But i also do keep going cause it is the only show in my area. If i had to travel more then 30 min. theres no way i wud go to it. And im still yet to see 1st place in the quad class - and every year i leave there with atleast 10 people telling me i deserved 1st place. i think they shud let the crowd judge the whole show then it wud be better for the riders (no favortism) and better for the crowd (stunter n crowd interaction)... But thats just me?
Old 07-12-2006, 11:33 AM

SmoKin_N_RiDiN is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo Suburban . . .was this you?? If it is, you shoulda won . . .
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	yeauh.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	175510  
Old 07-12-2006, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by SUBURBAN PSYCHO
I feel the same way as every1 else as far as the rules and organizing. But i also do keep going cause it is the only show in my area. If i had to travel more then 30 min. theres no way i wud go to it. And im still yet to see 1st place in the quad class - and every year i leave there with atleast 10 people telling me i deserved 1st place. i think they shud let the crowd judge the whole show then it wud be better for the riders (no favortism) and better for the crowd (stunter n crowd interaction)... But thats just me?
Im with you, I think the crowd should judge!
Old 07-12-2006, 02:58 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

win just for that i dont think so thats been sone for year^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 07-12-2006, 03:16 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by truckk
i DIDN'T COMPETE CAUSE i KNEW IT WOULD BE A WASTE OF MONEY. There were def. sandbaggers in amature. I mean I didn't know combo circles was an amature trick

What do you consider ameture tricks then?

I'm an ameture and I do combo circles.....just wondering.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:35 PM

SmoKin_N_RiDiN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by austinz400
win just for that i dont think so thats been sone for year^^^^^^^^^^^^
I never said he should've won just for that. . .That was the only picture of that dude that I had from the comp. But from what I saw, he was 1 of the nicest out there. . .
Old 07-12-2006, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by timex
What do you consider ameture tricks then?

I'm an ameture and I do combo circles.....just wondering.
Ameture tricks are basic tricks, like 12's, coasters or sreaders,rolling burnouts, crists for acros, and short distants stoppies. not advanced tricks with combos
Old 07-12-2006, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by SmoKin_N_RiDiN
Yo Suburban . . .was this you?? If it is, you shoulda won . . .
HELL YEA THATS ME - THANX ALOT DUDE !!!!:YEAH
Old 07-12-2006, 05:44 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kra-Z-Krs
Ameture tricks are basic tricks, like 12's, coasters or sreaders,rolling burnouts, crists for acros, and short distants stoppies. not advanced tricks with combos

I don't know, that seems pretty bogus to me. I've only been riding for 2 years, I make no money what so ever in the sport, and just because I can do combos that classifies me as a pro?
Old 07-12-2006, 05:47 PM

i really dont think your list of tricks should make u ameture or pro....

i think that it should be how many shows or comps you;ve rode in and if you've won any.....

i know my boy mike ia an ameture in every sense of the word..hes been riding for less than a year and this was his first actaul "comp" if he didnt get hurt theres no doubt in my mind that he woulda taken first place...and he pullls of sick amounts of combos while doing circles...

i just dont think ur list of tricks should diferrentiate from am or pro...
Old 07-12-2006, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by SmoKin_N_RiDiN
I never said he should've won just for that. . .That was the only picture of that dude that I had from the comp. But from what I saw, he was 1 of the nicest out there. . .
THANX MAN - I RARELY GET SUPPORT OR COMPLEMENTS - REALY THANX ...:YEAH
Old 07-12-2006, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz

i think that it should be how many shows or comps you;ve rode in and if you've won any.....

i know my boy mike ia an ameture in every sense of the word..hes been riding for less than a year and this was his first actaul "comp" if he didnt get hurt theres no doubt in my mind that he woulda taken first place...and he pullls of sick amounts of combos while doing circles...

I feel it shud be determined on how you present your trix and how smooth and comfortable you are doing them...
Old 07-12-2006, 06:09 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz

Gary, are you kidding? mike would have lost that comp easy. they didn't care about combo circles or anything other than burnouts and stoppies. look who was judging...he doesn't do circles. we need someone 'updated' to judge that event. Someone who does some 'new' shi7 and appreciates the new, upcoming tricks. I mean lil cez didn't even qualify!??? what's up with that???
and don't take what I'm saying anything against you...you road your heart out and you def deserved 1st place.:YEAH

Quick Reply: NJ Stunt Comp