FREAKY FRIDAY, JUNE 16th, Concord NH

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 06:05 PM

CPat is an unknown quantity at this point
FREAKY FRIDAY, JUNE 16th, Concord NH

Hey guys we're hosting Freaky Friday during Laconia's Bike week. It's actually turned into a pretty huge event!!!

The event itself is scheduled to begin at noon. The girls will be washing bikes from noon till 4 or 5 depending on them and the turn-out, and the stunt teams will be running from 11 until 9pm.
Around 4 or 5 we will be wrapping up the bike wash and inviting all of the bike in for a bike show. This is also a chance to hang out, meet new people, and get together with other people...also there are two restaurants next door, one is a roast beef/seafood (kind of like Kelly's on Revere Beach for you Mass folks) and the other is a chinese place (I've never been to it). THERE WILL BE NO DRAMA!!!! If you have a group you don't like, please just stay away from them!!! We will be handing out trophies around 8 or 8:30, and there will be three trophies, plus an award for best trick with the competing stunt teams. The show will plan on wrapping up around 9.
After the show the Freaky Friday Staff, Speedfreak Members, and anyone else who would like to roll with us are invited to cruise out together. Location is yet undecided and will most likely stay that way until the event. The choices are either Weirs Beach, or Hampton Beach on the Seacoast.

The address is 110 Manchester Street, Concord NH.

Please visit the forums at www.speedfreakinc.com or hit me up on myspace at www.myspace.com/speedfreakphotos or you can e-mail me at speedfreakphotos@yahoo.com for more information.