It's On!! Northeast Contingent Represent!! U.S.B.W.N.E. Invitational Tournament

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 09:19 PM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: It's On!! Northeast Contingent Represent!! U.S.B.W.N.E. Invitational Tournament

I drove up from New York for this event. I just wanna say that I would have drove anywhere for this event. It was like a breath of fresh air considering all these other HUGE events that are run like crap (in my opinion). this event went on without a hitch. Thanks to Drew Stone for giving this event his stamp of approval and seasoned knowledge. Re-Spect Drew. Excalibur Powersports had a sweet venue and went all out... I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room hanging out with my homies the whole time I was there.. one big happy stuntin' family. Ego's left at home.. I look forward to next saturday and any future events held by these guys.. Ray Ray did a great job MC'ing, Joe, Teach, and Carm were great/fair judges and....... well, I think a breath of fresh air says it all..

Boom,
Double O.
LOD4LIFE
Old 05-23-2006, 10:47 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person
U.S.B.W.N.E. Invitational Tournament Round 2 This Weekend!!!

Nice work last weekend boys. That's how we do it.

Big weekend coming up at Thompson with a few unique challenges. We are working on a few of the fine details right now but I do know this for sure;

OPEN PRACTICE FRIDAY NIGHT ON THE TRACK and I will be there. I'm coming down from VT. Friday afternoon and checking into a hotel (I'm not sure which since ****in Ray Ray swiped my paperwork). I'll be out there friday night "Getting jiggy wit it" if need be.

The Judges for this weekend are;
Carmello
Ryan (Vertical Mischief)
Brian (IMR)

Friday night is practice
Sat. afternoon is the comp.
Sun. night we are doing a U.S.B.W. show. (We cannot run EVERBODY in a 40 min show so this is in the process of being sorted out)

KORNO IS THE 'REIGNING' N.E. CHAMP.AS OF RIGHT NOW!!!

More to come

Drew Stone
Old 05-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Regular StuntLifer

U.S.B.W.N.E. Invitational Tournament 2nd Round Results

Holy **** what a ****in day.....

We only made it thru the qualifying round today. Five guys move on to the finals; Matt Parsons, Greg McGuin, Two Barely Legal Guys and Dan Hertz. (I'm sure I'm wrong on this so someone please set the record straight)

Unfortunatly one of the quad riders had a terrible mishap on the track and was mortaly wounded. It was as serious as it gets being the poor kids parents where in the stands and saw the whole thing. I'm getting some calls regarding this incident and just to clarify things this particular quad rider (God rest his soul) was not a U.S.B.W. rider. Somebody went out on the track today to have some fun with his boys and did not live to tell about it. I'm straight up shook.

Tomorrow we are going to do the finals of the second round at 3:00 PM as well as the big show at 8:00 PM. Brian IMR did a great job judging today, Damien "The Boston Strangler" Hunt will be taking his place tomorrow. We look foreward to his company. Carmello & Ryan (Vertical Mischief) will return as well to continue "Holding it down".

Korno is the defending champion. The purse got bumped up to $1,000.00 for first place due to the fact the Excaliber Powersports threw another $500.00 in the pot. Great ****in sponser we have.

More to come

Stone
Old 05-27-2006, 11:20 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all
Re: It's On!! Northeast Contingent Represent!! U.S.B.W.N.E. Invitational Tournament

Originally Posted by stuntrider
Yo, finally a rider based compitetion instead of a comercial based like stunt wars. I've been waiting for something like this to come around, something that will focus on the riders getting the best treatment instead of the sponsors. Also with a it being a northern thing, it will help those underground stunters that no one has seen because floirda is too far away for them. I'll defintely show up for anything thats got a Drew Stones name around it, hes such a pioneer to this sport so I know it will be a well groomed event. Can't wait, good luck to all that has got a hand in this.
I'm not hating but someone please fix this guys avatar

Last edited by silverstunterR6; 05-27-2006 at 11:27 PM.
Old 05-27-2006, 11:26 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person
Re: U.S.B.W.N.E. Invitational Tournament 2nd Round Results

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
Unfortunatly one of the quad riders had a terrible mishap on the track and was mortaly wounded. It was as serious as it gets being the poor kids parents where in the stands and saw the whole thing. I'm getting some calls regarding this incident and just to clarify things this particular quad rider (God rest his soul) was not a U.S.B.W. rider. Somebody went out on the track today to have some fun with his boys and did not live to tell about it. I'm straight up shook.

Stone
Someone died at the show?

Old 05-28-2006, 12:38 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by skinnyR!
Someone died at the show?

Yes, a 19 yr. old rider in the quad comp.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:55 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

the death was definately sad

east coast has some good style!
Old 05-28-2006, 10:04 AM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, that was an unfortunate incident with that kid passing and all. God rest his soul. He went doing what he loved.

I'll see yall there in a couple of hours...

p.s. Team Risk is coming for blood... karate miyagi status!!!!! guard your crown Korno!!!!
Old 05-28-2006, 10:40 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

how the hell did that happen??? i was going to head up but the weather didn't look like it was going to hold out..
Old 05-28-2006, 10:58 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ezec1000
how the hell did that happen??? i was going to head up but the weather didn't look like it was going to hold out..
***** if u are going anywhere u beter call me so i can go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2006, 11:58 PM
Regular StuntLifer

U.S.B.W.N.E. Invitational Tournament Round Two Results!!

Round Two major upset!!!!

Jerry from Barely Legal takes first place and the $1,000.00 for this week!!!!

Serious run he put together.
Old 05-29-2006, 12:26 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

how bout we get somthing together in the ny nj area with a lil more warning . i havent been online in a while so i had no idea about this event .
Old 05-29-2006, 12:37 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

How about we make sure if there's somthing that could be changed to prevent an acident like this from happening, we make that change.
Old 05-29-2006, 12:47 AM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW DEAD....thats crazy - that can't be good for the "sport"....Was it his fult or was he hit....what's the story?

Thats just nut's!!
Old 05-29-2006, 01:17 AM

f4stunna is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ando
WOW DEAD....thats crazy - that can't be good for the "sport"....Was it his fult or was he hit....what's the story?

Thats just nut's!!
he wasnt part of the stunt comp in any way.... the track also had off road races going on all day and he was in one of the quad qulifiers
Old 05-29-2006, 06:13 AM
Regular StuntLifer

The person that passed away had NOTHING to do with the U.S.B.W. tournament.

I had NOTHING to do with the quad riders that we're racing around the dirt track.

Please do not make this tragedy an issue.
Old 05-29-2006, 11:30 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

The death really sucks, I am glad it had nothing to do with the event you put on Drew.

Doesn't make the loss more exceptable but again I am glad it wasn't related to your event.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:34 PM

Fallout Carl is an unknown quantity at this point

Great time everyone. Big Props to Neal and Ryan from Vertical Mischief for driving 17 hours to come hang with the Northeast crews (Neal taped and Ryan judged and rode in the show). Two real cool guys, first class and great representatives of the sport. Same goes for my homeboy Double O, Legion of Doom - Brooklyn was in the house!

I met a lot of cool people the last couple of weekends. Good time everyone.

Oh yea, someone should call Carm. I think he's still at the track looking for his bike
Old 05-29-2006, 04:21 PM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry Drew, this is what made me think it was in youre comp, sooo yea....

Last edited by Ando; 05-29-2006 at 04:26 PM.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:31 PM
Regular StuntLifer

A serious mess....

Originally Posted by Ando
Sorry Drew, this is what made me think it was in youre comp, sooo yea....
Yeah Ando my fault for posting up so early. It was a horrible accident without a doubt. I'm glad that I didn't see it becouse it would have wrecked me and we still had to get the comp. off. Unbelievably the guy that hit him did not sign a waver for the track and borrowed a quad to ride out there. He was 30 years old. Once he passed away it became a crime scene, the cops impounded the guys quad, truck and the track people flipped out. For once the street-bike guys did not have all the drama swirling around them if only temporaraly.

Everyone seems to say the same thing...

"He went out doing something he loved".

Re-spect

Quick Reply: It's On!! Northeast Contingent Represent!! U.S.B.W.N.E. Invitational Tournament