Houston Motorsports Park final notice!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 10:29 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Houston Motorsports Park final notice!!!

all rest easy as i will be there so everyone can calm down it will be alright
Old 01-07-2005, 08:51 PM

PiNkY is an unknown quantity at this point

Just checking but does anyone care if someone videotapes? this is directed more towards the guys who allready have videos out and crap like that....just checking cuz I have had someone pm me and wanted to check with everyone.
Old 01-07-2005, 09:10 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

u can video anyone u want u jus gota ask them for permission to use it for anything
Old 01-08-2005, 12:10 AM

Mhavemann is an unknown quantity at this point

what s the deal, clint, justin, im going to do my best to get there, its like 1,200 miles, but i thinK im going to have to do it. i WILL HIT YOU BACK UP, DAMN I LEFT AT THE WRONG TIME!!!!
Old 01-08-2005, 10:26 AM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point

regardless of the ovals slant

all the parking lot buffs and PROs will be able to handle something simple
Ive Even seen Merk and Digidy rippin **** up in a Hilton parking lot thats more slanted than the track

As far as video, anyone can film at the spot, Im hoping to capture enough footage to throw together a free film for those to watch on SL if they dont make it but it depends on who all films
I know I will have the digi cam. for sure

With respect to filming others and selling for profit, you should have concent with those riders being featured.

CANT WAIT!
Old 01-08-2005, 10:44 AM

robert929lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

This is definitely goin' to be hot.....I'm down and I will be there eeeerrrrrllllllyyyy, you heard me? Might as well have a tailgate party afterwards, b/4 everyone hits the clubs and goes there separate wayz for the day. I'm gonna talk to my cookin' sponsor to see if I can bring the trailered bar-b-que pit up and get something cooking for us.....If it goes off there will be no charge for food. We took first at our county fair in October and still need some practice for Houston in Febuary, so I don't think it will be a problem. This event just gives me an excuse to go buy up a gang load of meat.........I'll let y'all know when I find out.......Late.........Free C.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:44 AM
I'm Getting Used to Posting

buck1d is an unknown quantity at this point

is this that saturday the 22nd?
Old 01-08-2005, 11:16 AM

robert929lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

I know this is a little off-topic, but that's never stopped me b/4, so here goes. Are we gonna ride on Saturday? Meet somewhere and go as one big group to the event or what? I know the spot is set for Friday, but what about Saturday, and if not what time is everyone planning to get to Reliant? I got my room reserved already for Friday, and Saturday, no wife and no kids, so it's on, just wondering about a Spot for Saturday, b/4 the show........Later......Free C.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:45 AM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by robert929lewis
I know this is a little off-topic, but that's never stopped me b/4, so here goes. Are we gonna ride on Saturday? Meet somewhere and go as one big group to the event or what? I know the spot is set for Friday, but what about Saturday, and if not what time is everyone planning to get to Reliant? I got my room reserved already for Friday, and Saturday, no wife and no kids, so it's on, just wondering about a Spot for Saturday, b/4 the show........Later......Free C.

Just got the spot for Friday day till 2 am saturday morning. we fiqured everyone needed time to get ready.

im meeting with club owner tonight about after party at Club LIVE
we can all spread word of mouth about where we will hang after the event
Old 01-08-2005, 12:26 PM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jbad
Just got the spot for Friday day till 2 am saturday morning. we fiqured everyone needed time to get ready.

im meeting with club owner tonight about after party at Club LIVE
we can all spread word of mouth about where we will hang after the event
jbad,
pm me your number....
Old 01-08-2005, 06:38 PM

wkrav467 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by L.S.LUNATIC
the part of the track we'll be riding on is not the 1\8 mile. we tried but couldn't pull it off. we're using the pits for the oval track and it's reserved for bikes only but if you guys with 50s and quads think yall can ride on the strait away of the oval hey your welcome to try it out
Was the parking lot being used that day and night asphalt is so much better then the concrete oval track???? But overall its a good place to ride it just the main parking lot if bigger, flat, and better for bar tricks. Just wondering im down regardless cause both places are good 4sure
Old 01-08-2005, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by wkrav467
Was the parking lot being used that day and night asphalt is so much better then the concrete oval track???? But overall its a good place to ride it just the main parking lot if bigger, flat, and better for bar tricks. Just wondering im down regardless cause both places are good 4sure
we have the black top till 5 that's when the strip opens then we are bumped to the oval....so get there soon
justin
Old 01-08-2005, 09:52 PM

L.S.LUNATIC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PiNkY
we have the black top till 5 that's when the strip opens then we are bumped to the oval....so get there soon
justin
sorry bro but your wrong i would have to take out a second insurance policy to use the parking lot. why? f**** if i know. besides we can barely afford the insurance for the track. I'll work on it but can't promise anything
Old 01-08-2005, 09:54 PM

L.S.LUNATIC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wkrav467
no your right bro but i really doubt we can pull off getting the parking lot
Old 01-08-2005, 11:24 PM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by robert929lewis
i was wondering the same thing, cause im sure all the non locals are going to want to meetup, hang out, get some food whatever then ride to the event deep. and leave the event deep and hit the after party

jbad didnt u say something about meeting at stubbs and then rolling out from there ?

whatever spot we get to stunt on fri will be fun everyone will be out there kickin back , meeting people u might of never met, goofy around and just hanging out, so im sure it will be all good

(as i posted this i just saw the commercial for the fmx event but nothing about the big bikes ... o well)

it will be fun meeting everyone out there and seeing how everyone is outside of the forums

lol @ Free C
Old 01-08-2005, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by mekrew
i was wondering the same thing, cause im sure all the non locals are going to want to meetup, hang out, get some food whatever then ride to the event deep. and leave the event deep and hit the after party

jbad didnt u say something about meeting at stubbs and then rolling out from there ?

whatever spot we get to stunt on fri will be fun everyone will be out there kickin back , meeting people u might of never met, goofy around and just hanging out, so im sure it will be all good

(as i posted this i just saw the commercial for the fmx event but nothing about the big bikes ... o well)

it will be fun meeting everyone out there and seeing how everyone is outside of the forums

lol @ Free C
Now that's the kinda attitude you need to have in this sport....it's all gona be good man.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:01 AM

rx706 is an unknown quantity at this point

so who is going to provide directions??? i will be there for sure...gonna film a little for my own enjoyment....hit me up on the celly if need be 832-515-3924
-tim
Old 01-09-2005, 12:37 AM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

map to place

use the get directions below to find out how to get there from whereever your coming from
Old 01-09-2005, 04:48 PM

rx706 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool man thanks i will be there for sure after 1:30 pm b/c i dont get outta school until then..
Old 01-09-2005, 05:12 PM

magic19 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm new to the stunt scene I'd luv to come and get a few pointers and maybe start trying to find my balance point. Anyone can tell me when and where this is all going down.

Quick Reply: Houston Motorsports Park final notice!!!