Terre Haters/OTE www.terrehaters.com
Terre Haute, IN

terre haters ????

Old 06-23-2004, 09:33 AM

shawn / otis is an unknown quantity at this point
terre haters ????

if its not raining im riding, anyone, anyone, im feeling a little out of place representing the white and blue shirt alone , when im riding with guys only wearing yellow. hey what can i say ... cory, jeff, wigg ??? we riding this year ? holla if you wanna ride
Old 06-23-2004, 11:46 AM

Stunt Jester 1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: terre haters ????

Originally Posted by shawn / otis
if its not raining im riding, anyone, anyone, im feeling a little out of place representing the white and blue shirt alone , when im riding with guys only wearing yellow. hey what can i say ... cory, jeff, wigg ??? we riding this year ? holla if you wanna ride
yea i hear that man, i havn't been on that bike at all this year. Wigg and Jeff have became dirt bike fools. Im ready to go out and play and get video! We need to setup a ride to indy or something. Also to sugar creek again!
Old 06-23-2004, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Stunt Jester 1
yea i hear that man, i havn't been on that bike at all this year. Wigg and Jeff have became dirt bike fools. Im ready to go out and play and get video! We need to setup a ride to indy or something. Also to sugar creek again!
i didnt start terrehaters, but i stayed loyal when everyone else went yellow...i dont plan on changing that anytime soon, "no disrespect to them"
anyway, yeah its time to ride...holla :YEAH
Old 06-23-2004, 03:02 PM

i didnt start terrehaters, but i stayed loyal when everyone else went yellow...i dont plan on changing that anytime soon, "no disrespect to them"
anyway, yeah its time to ride...holla :YEAH
i hear that, im tryin to get a ride together soon. but it hard with everyone work sech.
Old 06-23-2004, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Stunt Jester 1
i hear that, im tryin to get a ride together soon. but it hard with everyone work sech.

WELL, KICK YOUR BROTHERS IN THE A$$ AND GET THEM MOTIVATED.. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO CONTACT WIGG, AND JEFF IS A WORKING MAN NOW SO....LETS TRY AND GET A GAME PLAN TOGETHER FOR A RIDE OR SOMETHING....LET ME KNOW.
Old 06-23-2004, 05:17 PM

WELL, KICK YOUR BROTHERS IN THE A$$ AND GET THEM MOTIVATED.. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO CONTACT WIGG, AND JEFF IS A WORKING MAN NOW SO....LETS TRY AND GET A GAME PLAN TOGETHER FOR A RIDE OR SOMETHING....LET ME KNOW.
yea i know jeff workin and when he not all he want to do is ride dirt bikes. Yea im going to try to get everyone to come out on Fri. night.
Old 06-23-2004, 07:25 PM

raymond agan is an unknown quantity at this point

I Ant No Hater But I Am Going To Do A Little Ride Fri.&sat. But Fi You Want To Tell Me Were You Guys Are Going I Could Tag Along If It Is Ok With You
Old 06-23-2004, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by raymond agan
I Ant No Hater But I Am Going To Do A Little Ride Fri.&sat. But Fi You Want To Tell Me Were You Guys Are Going I Could Tag Along If It Is Ok With You
ok ray, but only if you put on a t.h. shirt ... "just kidding ray"speaking the point of this post is to get our brothers on bikes motivated to come out...
dont anyone even think about taking this the wrong way "there is only love up in here....i love you all holla OTIS
Old 06-23-2004, 10:46 PM

haha i sucker jeff to come over after he worked today, and he came up to watch me stunt and help me. He also jumped on the f3 and rocked some ****.
Old 06-24-2004, 08:13 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

ya, tomorrow night, after i get off from thompson's i'm gonna ride fiddy's until dark and then i'll be out on the streetbike. probably like 10ish or so around kroger. i won't be out too late cause i have to work thompson's and garfield's saturday.
Old 06-24-2004, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by binder929rr
ya, tomorrow night, after i get off from thompson's i'm gonna ride fiddy's until dark and then i'll be out on the streetbike. probably like 10ish or so around kroger. i won't be out too late cause i have to work thompson's and garfield's saturday.
you puss! **** cruisin on the bash. ITS STUNT TIME!
Old 06-25-2004, 12:33 PM

JEFF, IF I PUT SOME DIRT TIRES ON THE 600, CAN I COME OUT AND PLAY ? CAN WE ORGANIZE A TRIP TO INDY NEXT WEEKEND ? I NEED TO VISIT MY BROTHER IN THE ZOO. I DO WANT TO PLAN A TRIP NEXT SATURDAY TO INDY...IM CALLING EVERYONE.. HOLLA OTIS
Old 06-25-2004, 12:39 PM

HEY MAN THIS TWO JOBS CRAP IS STARTING TO CUT INTO RIDE TIME
HOWS ABOUT ONE DECENT PAYING JOB BRO ? OR ARE YOU JUST GETTING GREEDY.. YOU TRYING TO SAVE THAT CHEDDER FOR A NEW TOY OR SOMETHING? ANYWAY IM JUST BUSTING YOUR BALLZ. I WANNA KNOW IF THAT DUDE SHOWS UP TONIGHT.... I WOULD PROBABLY CALL IN OR SOMETHING IF I NEW HE WAS GONNA SHOW FOR SURE... ANYWAY.... HOLLA BACK ABOUT NEXT SATURDAY... "TRYING TO ORGANIZE A RIDE TO INDY..
Old 06-25-2004, 12:42 PM

RAY IM TRYING TO ORGANIZE A RIDE TO INDY ON SATURDAY THE 3RD, LET EVERYONE KNOW...LEAVE LIKE SATURDAY AFTERNOON, TAKE A VIDEO CAMERA...MAYBEE GO TO THE ZOO, MEET UP WITH SOME INDY RIDERS, WHO KNOWS... HOLLA BACK AT ME.
Old 06-25-2004, 03:10 PM

RAY IM TRYING TO ORGANIZE A RIDE TO INDY ON SATURDAY THE 3RD, LET EVERYONE KNOW...LEAVE LIKE SATURDAY AFTERNOON, TAKE A VIDEO CAMERA...MAYBEE GO TO THE ZOO, MEET UP WITH SOME INDY RIDERS, WHO KNOWS... HOLLA BACK AT ME.
well im off sat. so im up for some kinda ride. Maybe head down to blom. get some curves. And La Bambas!
Old 06-25-2004, 03:12 PM

as far as jeff boy goes. I dont know he probly wont show. And jeff did bring a bike down. So he not riding. I think im going to go ride fiddy with wigg when he get off work. Also want to hit up and practice some more tonight. So i dont know if ill be out on the bash. I may pop out around like 10 or so just to see what going down. But i need to prac. so probly will not stay out.
Old 06-25-2004, 08:42 PM

raymond agan is an unknown quantity at this point

hey you know me all ride when ever were ever i dont care just let me know otis and i will be out tonight so i will look for you guys
Old 06-25-2004, 10:08 PM

hey you know me all ride when ever were ever i dont care just let me know otis and i will be out tonight so i will look for you guys
yea i think it just be me tonight, because jeff didn't bring the bike and wigg going to see girl. And i think Otis is workin.
Old 06-26-2004, 12:14 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

ah, so wiggins is with his girl tonight...that means his bitch *** should come ride with us sunday.

sunday you should come up here and hit up this school i practice at...awsome place for stoppies and coasters. plenty of parking lot room too.

and i make good money at both places, but i can't work as much when the school year starts so i'm trying to get some money built up to help out for that and also so i can just have money.

saturday, i probably will have to work at honda during the day, i get off at 4 so if you all want to leave about that time then i can do it. i won't have to work at honda on sunday the day after and i can make sure i take myself off hte schedule at garfield's so i'm free to stay out late saturday night.
Old 06-26-2004, 08:26 AM

ah, so wiggins is with his girl tonight...that means his bitch *** should come ride with us sunday.

sunday you should come up here and hit up this school i practice at...awsome place for stoppies and coasters. plenty of parking lot room too.

and i make good money at both places, but i can't work as much when the school year starts so i'm trying to get some money built up to help out for that and also so i can just have money.

saturday, i probably will have to work at honda during the day, i get off at 4 so if you all want to leave about that time then i can do it. i won't have to work at honda on sunday the day after and i can make sure i take myself off hte schedule at garfield's so i'm free to stay out late saturday night.
...... .now your talking, holla at me this week. :YEAH

Quick Reply: terre haters ????