merk to spec-K!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 05:23 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person
Re: merk to spec-K!

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
joe, you gotta remember that I-dub is 14-15, and has yet to develope the poeple skills nessecary to co-exist with others on this forum.

they will settle down, i've tried OVER and OVER to get the stuntlife moderators to give the bicycle forum it's own mod so we can deal with this sort of thing, but they never will.

i really hope they don't wreck it for you, i enjoy your presence here on the forums
Cheers Pete. I generally like this forum. I mainly registered for the VBSX mini forum under international riders, as i know a couple of the riders, but then they told me to post under here, so thought i would. Ive used/use a few forums, and this one i seem to like, every forum seems to have a chilled out atmosphere, i thought this one did, but i have ignored a few sarcastic pointless posts, but i feel that if this argument spreads it could give the bicycle forum a bad name, it may be a small miniforum lads, but we represent it, ive only been here a couple of weeks, but i wouldnt wanna be known as part of a group full of argumentative *****. Thats my anyway.
Once again cheers to pete, and others who are here to represent their hobbies. :YEAH
Old 12-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

yeah, sometimes it can be hard to earn some respect when there is so much flaming in here >.<

but it really makes me want to work harder and learn more and more tricks so i can earn the respect of some of the folks here. just about all of the stunters i've ridden with are amazed at what i can do on my bicycle, and i'm only getting better!
Old 12-02-2005, 05:40 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

Yeah, i know why they are so impressed, i let Gixxer lee have a go on my Gt as he promised to show me how to ride it, few good wheelies, then bang, straight on his ****. I hope he reads this lol! Hell have some excuse lined up no doubt, that he was going for some **** skitching coaster lmao