Gangsta spreders!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 05:34 PM

78KingCobra is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Gangsta spreders!!!!!

remember the 400 pound thing? 25 miles per hour on a bicycle is more equivalent to 75 miles an hour on a motorcycle. you gotta think about weight. so, without a doubt, mc's are more dangerous, and harder to stunt. a bicycle is alot more flickable on one wheel than a mc.
Old 06-26-2005, 05:35 PM

i dont understand HOW you think a mc is easier to stunt than a bicycle. clearly explain this to me.
Old 06-26-2005, 05:48 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soad
remember the 400 pound thing? 25 miles per hour on a bicycle is more equivalent to 75 miles an hour on a motorcycle. you gotta think about weight. so, without a doubt, mc's are more dangerous, and harder to stunt. a bicycle is alot more flickable on one wheel than a mc.
ok mr. INTEGRATED MATH.

400 pounds is ALOT harder to stop that the 150-190 pounds of a rider equiped bicycle.

there is a thing called "energy" and "stored energy"

if a 32 pound bike ran into a car at 75 miles an hour, it's dent the car really bad and **** the bicycle up.

if a 400 pound motorcycle hit a car at 75 miles an hour, it'd toss that car right over.

a 400 pound bike going 25 miles an hour, requires MORE braking power to slow down than a bicycle.

which means, that if a bicycle was going 25 mph, and a big bike where going 25 mph, the big bike has more "stored energy", it's harder to stop. which means that you can be going 25 mph and give it ALOT of brake, and it' will still be going around 20 or so mph, where as a bicycle would ahve already locked the tire tire up, if you gave it that much braking power.

your on crack if you think that 25 mph on a bicycle is equivilent to 75 on a big bike

of course a bicycle is more flickable, but it's also got a much smaller BP, which makes no handers on one extremely hard, i have to be super smooth on the pedals and know EXACTLY where i am at if i wanna roll a nice long no hander, but you wouldn't know the first thing about no handers anyway
Old 06-26-2005, 05:50 PM
Don't read this.

i dont understand HOW you think a mc is easier to stunt than a bicycle. clearly explain this to me.

because if you want to do a 1400 foot coaster, you can come in at over 100 mph if you WANT to.

on bicycles, are max wheelie speed is around 25 mph, you can't just add speed for distance, you have to be smooth as hell on the brakes and know where your at and how much to use.

but oh yeah, you can't roll a coaster for more than 10 feet so you really don't know what's it's like to do a 210 foot coaster
Old 06-26-2005, 05:51 PM
Don't read this.

granted, motorcycles will kill you alot easier than a bicycle will, that's a given

but doing 210 foot or 370 foot coasters on a bicycle takes so much skill, it's not even funny.
Old 06-26-2005, 05:59 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

okay felces, number one, doing a straight spreader on a big bike is easier than doing a nofooted manual ("spreader") hands down. Unfortunately, because you don't ride big bikes, you can't fathom the things required to do the spreader coaster that you think is the big bike equivalent to your spreaders. There is a whole lot mor involved. I rode bmx before I started stunting and have done no footed manuals ("spreaders") before and can gaurantee that they are nine billion percent easier than doing a spreader coaster on a big bike. However, in general, BMX riding is alot more difficult than stuntriding in general. I mean real BMX riding. I.E. streetriding, higher than basic level flatland, dirtjumping/trails riding, and skatepark riding. The type of riding you guys do is mostly lower level flatland stuff but you aren't doing it on bmx bicycles (most of you, some ride bmx bikes) which makes it a bit harder. Circles on a bicycle are way easier than a big bike. I did circle wheelies when I rode bicycles, and I can do them on big bikes now, and can tell you, its alot harder. During a bicycle no hander, you are pedaling, so you can "adjust" the idle based on how fast you pedal. If someone wanted to do no handers without a brake on a big bike, it would be possible if they had a very easy to adjust on the fly idle, but we dont have that. Like I said when I first started stunting, the basic **** ( standups, sit downs,basic idle stuff) of big bike stunting is way easier than bicycle riding. It's when you get to the stuff like circles, combos, coasters, etc. that it gets harder.......... Before I rode sportbikes I rode BMX from age 10 to about 4 months ago, hell I still ride now and then, so I'm not biased in this ****, just giving you honest feedback. I hope that you guys can all scrap together the money to pick up a sportbike soon! This sport needs more than 4 people who ride within 2 hours of eachother.......
Old 06-26-2005, 06:01 PM

as far as 25mph being max speed on a bicycle, fu(k that, get creative and find someone with a car to tow you, or just grab on some random person's........thats what we did when we needed more speed than pedalling could provide. Up the stakes a bit.......
Old 06-26-2005, 06:01 PM

first off, i was never in integrated math, second of all, all you need to do if you go down too far on a bicycle is lean back in a coaster. a mc doesnt have that ability. leaning back if you go down too far will do just about as much help as you did when you worked at the bike shop. stunting a motorcycle is way harder then stunting a bicycle, there is no getting around it. why dont you ask any stunter on this board.

also, i may not be able to do a 210 foot coaster, but i can whoop your ***.
Old 06-26-2005, 06:07 PM

oh and 25mph is more like 75mph on a big bike. You cant use body positioning on a big bike to your advantage near as much as a bicycle, its all brake so the whole time you are slowing down alot, not like a bicycle where you can move your body around instead of using the brake throughout most of the "coaster"
Old 06-26-2005, 06:15 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by jowalskiMO
oh and 25mph is more like 75mph on a big bike. You cant use body positioning on a big bike to your advantage near as much as a bicycle, its all brake so the whole time you are slowing down alot, not like a bicycle where you can move your body around instead of using the brake throughout most of the "coaster"

we don't use body langauge, watch out coasters, using body language in a coaster is called a manuel and is 10 times easier.

watch one of alex's coasters, his body position is the SAME

and 25 mph on a bicycle is not like 75 on a big bike, cause i've seen guys roll over 1200 feet off 70 mph on a big bike, 25 mph, is 25mph.

if someone call roll a coaster for 370 feet off 25 mph on a big bike, please tell me who.
Old 06-26-2005, 06:16 PM
Don't read this.

first off, i was never in integrated math, second of all, all you need to do if you go down too far on a bicycle is lean back in a coaster. a mc doesnt have that ability. leaning back if you go down too far will do just about as much help as you did when you worked at the bike shop. stunting a motorcycle is way harder then stunting a bicycle, there is no getting around it. why dont you ask any stunter on this board.

why don't you ask any bicycle stunter about rolling 210 feet?

plus, we don't "lean back" watch our coasters.

you maybe be able to beat my ***, but i can stunt a hell of alot better than you, and i've been at it half as long as you.
Old 06-26-2005, 06:22 PM
Don't read this.

The type of riding you guys do is mostly lower level flatland stuff but you aren't doing it on bmx bicycles (most of you, some ride bmx bikes) which makes it a bit harder....
both me and felces can surf no problem, and he can do a one footed surf (never seen a BMX dude do that)

Circles on a bicycle are way easier than a big bike. I did circle wheelies when I rode bicycles, and I can do them on big bikes now, and can tell you, its alot harder.
sure, a 20 foot diameter cirle is easier on a bicycle, but when you start getting then as tight as a parking space of tighter....hm......

[QUOTE=jowalskiMO]During a bicycle no hander, you are pedaling, so you can "adjust" the idle based on how fast you pedal. If someone wanted to do no handers without a brake on a big bike, it would be possible if they had a very easy to adjust on the fly idle, but we dont have that.[/Qoute]

your kidding me right? please tell me your kidding me.

we can't adjust the idle as you put it, if we pedal any harder our butt will slip right off the seat, it's obvious that you haven't done a no hander on a bicycle before

I hope that you guys can all scrap together the money to pick up a sportbike soon! This sport needs more than 4 people who ride within 2 hours of eachother.......

we'll ahve'em soon enough.....
Old 06-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Don't read this.

how about this for hard:

Old 06-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Don't read this.

During a bicycle no hander, you are pedaling, so you can "adjust" the idle based on how fast you pedal. If someone wanted to do no handers without a brake on a big bike, it would be possible if they had a very easy to adjust on the fly idle, but we dont have that.
your kidding me right? please tell me your kidding me.

we can't adjust the idle as you put it, if we pedal any harder our butt will slip right off the seat, it's obvious that you haven't done a no hander on a bicycle before
Old 06-26-2005, 06:45 PM

tim says: im right, your wrong, **** you. you are getting a non biased opinion from someone who did the same things as you, and you STILL say its harder? what is wrong with you?
Old 06-26-2005, 06:46 PM

im done with this. clearly mc stunting is harder.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:09 PM
Don't read this.

tim says: im right, your wrong, **** you. you are getting a non biased opinion from someone who did the same things as you, and you STILL say its harder? what is wrong with you?

jowalski just said he's never done no handers before, let alone a one footed surf or a 210 foot COASTER
Old 06-26-2005, 07:18 PM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point

for me it's awesome spreaders
Old 06-26-2005, 09:00 PM

I seriously hate to tell you this but circles on a big bike are harder than your bicycle circles. theres so much more **** to it than you can even imagine. trust me I know. go strap an extra 60 - 70 pounds to your bike just to get the idea of balancing that leaned over........
Old 06-26-2005, 09:05 PM
Don't read this.

I seriously hate to tell you this but circles on a big bike are harder than your bicycle circles. theres so much more **** to it than you can even imagine. trust me I know. go strap an extra 60 - 70 pounds to your bike just to get the idea of balancing that leaned over........

that's true, circles are still damn hard a bicycle, and getting them as tight as a parking space with .23 HP and balancing that leaning over it admn hard, no to mention doing it with no brakes at all(when i try them no handed)

I still think a 370 foot coaster on a bicycle is harder than on a big bike

Quick Reply: Gangsta spreders!!!!!