Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
that's funny because it's true :YEAH :YEAH
Hell yeh me u and felces are bicycle pimps...Holla
Old 06-03-2005, 11:43 PM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Gangsta spreders!!!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIEALEX
Hell yeh me u and felces are bicycle pimps...Holla
Too bad I don't have a bicycle at the moment. I'd be alot better right now.
Old 06-03-2005, 11:43 PM

When I get my new one I'm gonna learn no handers ASAP
Old 06-04-2005, 11:53 PM

WHEELIEALEX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Felces
When I get my new one I'm gonna learn no handers ASAP
Yoo what happend to your trick bike?
Old 06-13-2005, 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIEALEX
Yoo what happend to your trick bike?
I was going to paint the handlebars but I haven't gotten to it. I got a new bike today with a disc front brake and that makes it EASY for stoppies. I busted out a few no handers. The longest one was probably 3 or 4 pedals. I'll get footage tomorrow so peter will believe me .

Later that day I landed a stoppie wrong and bent my back wheel so damn bad it would scrape against the brakes when I had them all the way loosend. I was ****in pissed so I hit the side of the rim where it was bent and it seemed to work so I started beating on the rim for hours and finally got it almost perfect. NO MORE STOPPIES for me.
Old 06-26-2005, 01:11 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

dude if you bent your rim landing a nosewheelie/manual wrong, then you need to invest in a spoke wrench. Just so you guys know, they arent spreaders for fu(ks sake. It's a no-footed manual.........and its a whole hell of alot different than doing a spreader coaster on a stunt bike. Not saying it isnt hard, just stop trying to be gangsta. Its cool but not gangsta. Keep it up.
Old 06-26-2005, 01:23 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jowalskiMO
dude if you bent your rim landing a nosewheelie/manual wrong, then you need to invest in a spoke wrench. Just so you guys know, they arent spreaders for fu(ks sake. It's a no-footed manual.........and its a whole hell of alot different than doing a spreader coaster on a stunt bike. Not saying it isnt hard, just stop trying to be gangsta. Its cool but not gangsta. Keep it up.

ok w/e go back to stunt discussion
Old 06-26-2005, 01:39 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

I didnt say you werent good at what you do. Some of the **** you guys throw out is truly amazing to me. No handers? when I rode bicycles I couldnt do a one handed manual. Granted I wasnt doing the same riding as you guys, but that **** is hard............Bicycle stunting is all of you guys' own thing, why call stuff the same as sportbike stunting, when people already went and made bicycle names for it. You don't have to call it the sportbike names for it to be accepted. Thats all I'm saying......
Old 06-26-2005, 02:08 AM

Catman will become famous soon enough

^^^ I think it's gangsta ^^^ even

I think I'll pop a wheelie
Old 06-26-2005, 02:12 AM
Don't read this.

I didnt say you werent good at what you do. Some of the **** you guys throw out is truly amazing to me. No handers? when I rode bicycles I couldnt do a one handed manual. Granted I wasnt doing the same riding as you guys, but that **** is hard............Bicycle stunting is all of you guys' own thing, why call stuff the same as sportbike stunting, when people already went and made bicycle names for it. You don't have to call it the sportbike names for it to be accepted. Thats all I'm saying......

that's true, but i don't tell anysport bike rider that a highchiar circle is called a "spagetti O"

no offense, but the only reason we do this, is because we can't afford sportbikes as this time (let alone ride'em)

we call them spreaders, becuase at the time we started trying them, we had no idea other poeple were doing them, so we sawing them on sportbikes and called them the same.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:37 AM

str8flexx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
that's true, but i don't tell anysport bike rider that a highchiar circle is called a "spagetti O"
lmfao spagetti o
Old 06-26-2005, 10:12 AM

Cirilo750 is an unknown quantity at this point

BLA BLA BLA It's pimp **** and the **** still takes talent.
Old 06-26-2005, 04:33 PM

you mean a no footed coaster?

A no footed manual is impossible.

TECHNICALLY

Manual = stand up wheelie without pedaling.
Coaster = sitdown wheelie without pedaling.

You didn't actually say it but I think you have the idea that a spreader is harder on a sportbike than a bicycle.

Doing a spreader on a bicycle is just like doing a spreader coaster on a motorcycle. They both require going pretty fast and popping it up and using handbrake control (since you have a motorcycle you have the advantage because you can go faster) So if one of us does a good spreader its usually at 15MPH and goes about 40 feet if we hit a good one. I've never seen a 40 foot spreader coaster on a motorcycle at 15MPH

If you really think about it bicycle stunting is hard as hell. People just say it doesn't take as much skill as stunting a big bike just because you don't face the dangers you do when stunting one. That doesn't mean it doesn't take as much skill.

Moving to no handers.

On a motorcycle doing a no hander requires nothing but balance and a hella lotta brake control. Where on a bicycle it requires alot of balance and you have to be in the balance point at all times or else its going to either loop or fall down. By pedalling the right amount you're able to stay in the balance point (remember we don't have a brake to save us) also the balance point on a bicycle is super small! So you have to worry about side to side balance, pedaling too hard, looping, the steering wheel turning, staying in balance point, and if something does happen you have to hit the handbrake super fast and usually miss it when grabbing for it >.<

Moving to coasters.

On a motorcycle you don't have to worry about side to side balance as much because its much more stable from the large back tire. Once again since you're on a motorcycle you're able to enter the coaster alot faster. I've seen people hit over 1000 feet coasters usually entering from 70-100mph. WheelieAlex has the longest coasters outta all of the bicycle stunters by 170 feet lol. His record coaster was 370 feet entering the coaster around 25mph. I've never seen anyone hit 370 foot coaster on a motorcycle at 25mph although I may be wrong.

The truth is weither you like it or not... Stunting a motorcycle isn't particulary harder even though it takes alot more ***** and money to do it.

I know im gonna get flamed to hell on this post but I hope it gives people an idea on how much skill it takes to stunt a bicycle. We don't think we're someone in the stuntworld because we stunt bicycles. We don't think it makes us "gangsta" and we dont think we're badasses. We do it for fun and I don't understand why people hate on us and our videos because of it. You can't deny we have skills.
Old 06-26-2005, 04:49 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by Felces
We don't think we're someone in the stuntworld because we stunt bicycles. We don't think it makes us "gangsta" and we dont think we're badasses. We do it for fun and I don't understand why people hate on us and our videos because of it. You can't deny we have skills.

exactly :YEAH
Old 06-26-2005, 04:50 PM
Don't read this.

but let us not forget that jowalskiMO is a good guy and is just stating his opinion.

and he'll own us when we get streetbikes
Old 06-26-2005, 04:55 PM

78KingCobra is an unknown quantity at this point

nobody hates on us for doing it, they hate because you guys act like it is just as hard on a big bike. felces, you are forgetting one thing. on a bicycle, the weight is about 30 or so pounds. on a motorcycle, its 400 or so pounds. doing a circle with a 30 pound bike is a lot easier than doing it with a 400 pound bike. IMO, stunting a big bike is a helluva lot harder than stunting a bicycle.
Old 06-26-2005, 05:03 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by soad
nobody hates on us for doing it, they hate because you guys act like it is just as hard on a big bike. felces, you are forgetting one thing. on a bicycle, the weight is about 30 or so pounds. on a motorcycle, its 400 or so pounds. doing a circle with a 30 pound bike is a lot easier than doing it with a 400 pound bike. IMO, stunting a big bike is a helluva lot harder than stunting a bicycle.

you've never done a circle on a bicycle, how would you know?

it may be more dangerous, but i don't have nearly the power as a big bike when doing circles
Old 06-26-2005, 05:09 PM

78KingCobra is an unknown quantity at this point

because how long have you been bicycle stunting? how long has half the people on this board been stunting? how long have them people had circles? it takes alot longer to learn circles on a motorcycle. jsut ask the average stunter. on the hard scale, bicycle stunting is a 5, while motorcycle stunting is a 8-9. there is just way more things to worry about on a motorcycle. its common sense.
Old 06-26-2005, 05:13 PM
Don't read this.

nah, se, it's more dangerous on a big bike, but without a doubt harder on a bicycle.

tell me how many stunters are doing 370 foot coasters off 25 mph?

or doing no handers with no brake and just sitting on idle?

none

Quick Reply: Gangsta spreders!!!!!