Kyle and Tony pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 12:57 AM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Kyle and Tony pics

Pic #1 was snapped at Psychofest 2004 immediately after one of the slalom burnout competitors flew into a bunch of parked spectator bikes at the end of the parking area. Woods was sympathetic at first, but then turned it around to basically say "What the hell were u people thinking when u parked there?!?!?!". Great stuff!!!! Props to Woods and Jagman for their mouthpiece abilities. Good show.

I found pic #2 on a commercial photog website. It was taken at the Summit Point XSBA comp in Sept '03. I've posted it for two reasons:

1. That's me in the background (Red shirt/White hat).

2. Tony not only whines and cries like a girl, but he throws like one too. That weak **** never even got to the fans.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	kylewoods.JPG
Views:	286
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	94483   Click image for larger version

Name:	tc_XSBA_SP090703.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	94484  
Old 08-22-2004, 01:42 AM

JAVIER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kyle and Tony pics

are you serius get a ****ing life home boy. what was the point to this thread? do you even know Kyle or Tony probably not.o and that **** about the shirt it was gay like you.Tony is a cool cat he was just speaking his mind about what happend so was Kyle.that **** with mtv made Tony and Kyle look bad but in real life Kyle and Tony are two guys that love the sport but like to run **** diferent thats all.you just want people to see your fat *** because you can ride i hate punks like you.
Old 08-22-2004, 01:49 AM

Saturnin is a decent person

what a funkin' idiot...mutherfukka comes on to SL and 5 posts ltr..starts soem $hit...get a funkin' life dude! just cuz u watchd MTV ..that automatically mkes u a funkin' stunt expert.....funk off and die biotch!
Old 08-22-2004, 01:49 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JAVIER
are you serius get a ****ing life home boy. what was the point to this thread? do you even know Kyle or Tony probably not.o and that **** about the shirt it was gay like you.Tony is a cool cat he was just speaking his mind about what happend so was Kyle.that **** with mtv made Tony and Kyle look bad but in real life Kyle and Tony are two guys that love the sport but like to run **** diferent thats all.you just want people to see your fat *** because you can ride i hate punks like you.

tru...........lol
Old 08-22-2004, 01:56 AM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Kyle and Tony pics

Originally Posted by JAVIER
yeah, what he said! here's go buy a clue
Old 08-22-2004, 06:01 AM

USStuntRiders is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm....

-"B.S."
Old 08-22-2004, 08:35 AM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by COOP 1
2. Tony not only whines and cries like a girl, but he throws like one too. That weak **** never even got to the fans.
that made me laugh
Old 08-22-2004, 09:29 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Pic #1 was snapped at Psychofest 2004 immediately after one of the slalom burnout competitors flew into a bunch of parked spectator bikes at the end of the parking area. Woods was sympathetic at first, but then turned it around to basically say "What the hell were u people thinking when u parked there?!?!?!". Great stuff!!!! Props to Woods and Jagman for their mouthpiece abilities. Good show.
I found pic #2 on a commercial photog website. It was taken at the Summit Point XSBA comp in Sept '03. I've posted it for two reasons:
Good job making it onto the internet. Now leave.
Old 08-22-2004, 11:06 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GoBo is an unknown quantity at this point

yes this thread was a waste of time but the **** you guys post lol makes it so much better :YEAH
Old 08-22-2004, 11:20 AM

-Cash- is an unknown quantity at this point

The replies are usually better than the original post.

-Cash
Old 08-22-2004, 11:37 AM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

In regards to the negative responses to my post, and to anyone I may have offended, let me say this:

LIGHTEN UP!!!!

My commentary in regards to pic 1 was meant as a absolute compliment to Kyle. IN MY OPINION, he took a potentially bad situation (spectator bikes getting damaged by a competitor during a stunt comp) and defused it in such a way that most people there ended up laughing about it. I thought he did a great job that day, both on the mic and also riding. As I said, this was meant as a total compliment to Woods.

My commentary in regards to pic 2 was meant as harmless needling/teasing of Tony (or should I call him Mr. D'Orsi since I dont actually know him Javier?)As I remember that day at Summit Point, it wasn't just Tonys T-shirt toss that was weak, his riding performance was weak too. I'd like to think that he would agree with me on that, and if not, I would ask him to check the results. He did some great wheelies that day, but the rest of his routine was not so good because of what appeared to be brake/bike problems. As a matter of fact, I spoke to Tony that day. During one of the other riders warm up period, Tony came walking along and I said "hello" and he said "hi" right back. Seemed like a nice enough fella. Friendly, too. But having said that doesnt change the fact that, IN MY OPINION, he acted like/came across as/was portrayed as a whining bitch/spoiled brat on the MTV show.

In closing, to anyone I offended, I would like to say one thing. It's the exact same thing Mr. Woods said to Mr. D'Orsi during the MTV show.

"Seriously bro, grow up."
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sumpt12.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	94501   Click image for larger version

Name:	td22.JPG
Views:	49
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	94502   Click image for larger version

Name:	td333.JPG
Views:	49
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	94503  
Old 08-22-2004, 12:17 PM

GSXRDeville is an unknown quantity at this point

came walking along and I said "hello" and he said "hi" right back
Old 08-22-2004, 12:53 PM

JAVIER is an unknown quantity at this point

yo you need to pay atention that **** with MTV made Tony and Kyle look bad like i said before.i was there during the all thing and MTV did not put what realy happend. they did acted like kids because it takes two to figth.if you pay atention to the show you can see JOE BROWN,MATT GORKA and me in the back grown just laughing about that ****.like i said before Kyle and Tony got the same dreams about the sport but they got diferent ideas of how to make it better.thats why it did not work betwen them.o and about the riding every body got good days and bad days but i gess you dont know about that.and you said grow up take that advaice your self home boy.like that **** about the shirt and the riding that you said wasnt acting like a kid.i still hate punk bitches like you
Old 08-22-2004, 01:06 PM
HERE COMES THE POLICE.

COOKIE MONSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

shut up and eat your cookie..

i knew that this drama from mtv. would be stupid.. now that every tom dick and harry has seen it they feel like they know it all.

there goes the nieghborhood..
Old 08-22-2004, 01:17 PM

LowViscosity is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a f*ckin' poperottzi or whatever on Stuntlife... OMG pics of Kyle and Tony ahhh .... dude seriously I don't give a F8ck bout your commentary or whatever you want to call it ... sounds like the extras on HellBoy DVD.
Why did you waste your time? Why did you get on this site? Why ummm... well just get off bro. Have fun doing your commentary just not here
Old 08-23-2004, 06:18 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

TIGHT.. Mark got some crazy sick skills, good pic.
Old 08-23-2004, 09:23 PM

xRR-riderx is an unknown quantity at this point

round of applause...

..........survey says..... you lose!!!
Old 08-26-2004, 10:43 AM
Regular StuntLifer

jaxen112 is an unknown quantity at this point

while this thread is definitley a pointless waste of text, was a good op for javier to get some credit for being a ball hair hanger!

Seriously, who cares? I would enjoy peeing on your faces? WHO SAID THAT?!
Old 08-26-2004, 11:14 AM

LowViscosity is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jaxen112
while this thread is definitley a pointless waste of text, was a good op for javier to get some credit for being a ball hair hanger!

Seriously, who cares? I would enjoy peeing on your faces? WHO SAID THAT?!
Old 08-26-2004, 03:14 PM

yzfrone is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick Reply: Kyle and Tony pics