Pratice session Chicago brrrrr cold (CrazyJ and Weber)

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2002, 09:21 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point
OH MY GOD, those allmost look as good as DV8ryans "spread eagle wheelies",,,,,wow, keep it up roonie
Old 11-18-2002, 09:25 PM
IS YOUR GOD!

RONNIE is an unknown quantity at this point
lol!

NOW THATS GOOD COMEDY!!!!! look at yer lil avatar, then look at this!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ronnie-spread-eagle3.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	214.2 KB
ID:	5517  
Old 11-18-2002, 11:01 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
i didn't know you guys were from CHICAGO. what's that? your not. thanks for the pics though. atleast they are cool.

where did you ever get the idea for that headlight cover eye grab? oger though of dis...

Name:	ogblindbandit.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	5533  
Old 11-18-2002, 11:05 PM

nick hill style. **** is a lot more demanding, but get's old fast. what fun is a session w/o an apehanger or combo 12?

Name:	rhinkolnhillstyle.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	5534  
Old 11-19-2002, 01:08 AM
IS YOUR GOD!

??????

Originally posted by Big Rodg C.C.
i didn't know you guys were from CHICAGO. what's that? your not. thanks for the pics though. atleast they are cool.

where did you ever get the idea for that headlight cover eye grab? oger though of dis...
\

oh, my bad, i didnt see the CHICAGO RIDERS POST ONLY sign!! i'll take this to the DETROIT THREAD. we ride BIKES here!!!! pfffftttttt!!!!!
Old 11-19-2002, 01:26 AM

I don't think Ronnie was tryin to imply you guys suck. If your doin no throttle hands that's pretty self explanitory.

I was a bit short on my post cuz DV8's gotta post like 15 times between the two of em on a post clearly about CHICAGO RIDING. I'm sure bein a somewhat of a PW myself, although not nearly as bad as some individuals, that DV8 just wanted to rep their ****. when I posted on DSR once w/ a trailer of what we been up to, no one responded so I left it at that. anyhow whatever

NICE RIDING FROM ALL CHI AND DETROIT RIDERS. nuff said.

DV8 should come ride in the CHI sometime before da snow, maybe you guys can show us what it's like to ride bikes.

Old 11-19-2002, 01:31 AM

also, if you guys (DV8 or anybody) want to post pics from where ever you from. We have a 12 pic war thread @ the control coalition forum. it's not intented to bash or bring down anyone so feel free to post there.
Old 11-19-2002, 01:45 AM

actually now that I look at their posts again, they were a bit deragotory. that's ok though, cuz you cant touch DV8, they do 2 mph parking lot apehangers at full extension. check out Mickey in our first trailer scraping knee and nipple at like 30+. I don't care if he crashed or not, HE'S GOT *****. but then again so does DV8 postin **** like we CHI town riders got nothing.

***** HOT!!! TENSION IN THE AIR. bring 2X w/ ya too so we can settle **** once and for all. atleast for this season. :helmet
Old 11-19-2002, 11:53 AM

Ryan S is a decent person
gearing

hey, how are you guys gearing your 900rr's, isn't it easier to 12 on stock gearing????also, does anybody have a pic of their scrape bar for a 900....it would be much appeciated if you could hook me up with a pic!!
Old 11-19-2002, 12:28 PM
On One Rider

Micah~On One is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn Rodg, Calling 2X out like that, Too cold here, we'll see ya Jan.19th at stunt wars.

Slow wheelies and fast 50's coming at yeah
Old 11-19-2002, 07:27 PM
IS YOUR GOD!

Cool omg!!

OMG!! i am totally confused!!! wanna know somethin.. anytime anyone wants to join the fun, why someone got somethin to say?.. ryan and i posted few pictures.. SO WHAT!we were jokin around.. havin fun..!!! please go back and find one word that attempted to disrespect jeremy or matts riding!! you wont, cuz i didnt write anything of that nature.. then "BIG RODG" comes on here and explains to me that i have to be from chicago to post pictures on here.. LMAO!! whats wrong with you man?? the title of the thread is "PRACTICE SESSION CHICAGO brrrrrr cold" implies that its cold in chicago.. right?? then you wanna put me out with your 2mph apehanger remark!! LMAO!! dude,. im in no way a **** talker, anyone that knows me will tell you that... i was in muskegon.. you guys roll up, noses in air and wouldnt listen to anything thew said to you as far as ridin yer lil bikes on that road.now im the cocky ***??.. i dont know why people insist on tryin to make others look like **** cuz they got nothin better to do!! i wasnt talkin ****, i dont do that!! but now that YOU bring it up, i know what i saw... and you should spend a lil more time on yer bike before you start writin checks yer skills cant cash. i try to have fun and then i ALWAYS have to deal with people like this.. so i say this... those who know me.. SHUGG,THEW,SCHWARTZ,RICK,BRANDON,RYAN,FISH...etc.. you guys know im not a dick... anyone who dont know me but wants to think im an ***.. OH WELL.. i'll post every fookin picture i have!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2002, 07:37 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
ronnie ...its all good bro ...i mean after i think of it where would we be if someone else was better than we are right?
we need to feed off eachother

peace
j

ill see u all in florida the 19th
Old 11-19-2002, 08:21 PM
u of m still sux

dude, rod dog cc or whatever, look man, me and ronnie was on here postin pics, then we started at eachother for fun while i was at school on the computers, we just kinda got carried away, kinda forget whos section we were postin back and forth on , but than again , ive never met ya nor do i really care what you think, and if your callin out 2x, im sure theyd be happy to accept your challenge or maybe not, but i think You are the one who started the **** talkin, not us, so to j and weber , we didnt mean no **** talkin on their post, ronnie and i just got carried away going back and forth at eachother, lata

dv8ryan
Old 11-19-2002, 09:43 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
i have love for all riders ...its all good
Old 11-19-2002, 11:26 PM

i had a great reply all ready to PM to send to back to DV8ryan but his mail was full.

i thought my posts were in good taste and not too much "**** talking".

anyhow. I think all stunt riders are great. We don't have enough people involved to make enemies. and that is not what I intented. You have to admit the posts were somewhat of a "call out" or "challenge" right when you started replying in the first place.

THE CC as well as myself, always looks forward to what EVERYONE has to offer. especially midwest riders. sorry about the misunderstanding here fellas. hopefully there's no cold shoulders next time we ride. just a little freindly competition.

as for cocky, I WAS JUST RIDIN MY FIDDY. honestly i think thew asked me maybe twice to put it away. sorry if that bothered you too.

peace fellas,

big r

CRAZY why always gotta come back and be nice guy before me

as for 2X im cool w/ micah and know they are to be respected as well rounded capable riders. I just got some ***** ends to tie up from a little endo comp. at the reckless op show cuz i'm a like that.
Old 11-20-2002, 12:01 AM

as i look again your posts are a way more hostile then mine. i was having fun w/ the 2mph apehanger, atleast it was funny. then you gotta say my nose is in the air, yeah maybe the nose of my fiddy or gsxr. don't think im a schmuck here dood, we keep it real over here in the CHI, i ain't no punk. SO with that said...

you leave me worrin about whether or not my skills are gonna put money in my bank.

NO MORE SORRY IT GOT THIS FAR IN THE FIRST PLACE

Name:	rhgsxrnohander.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	5643  

Last edited by -Rodger-; 11-20-2002 at 12:08 AM.
Old 11-20-2002, 12:43 AM
u of m still sux

im cool wth that,
Old 01-13-2003, 07:01 PM
ScooterTrashST.com

NICK HILL is a decent person
Old 01-14-2003, 03:21 AM

mattdedes is an unknown quantity at this point
ill just go along