January sunday session

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 01:25 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
January sunday session

started by building tokens bike saturday

Name:  1-5-09sundayspot002.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  92.7 KB

he was getting excited

Name:  1-5-09sundayspot005.jpg
Size:  119.3 KB

finished

Name:  1-5-09sundayspot011.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  109.7 KB

it works
Name:  1-5-09sundayspot015.jpg
Size:  104.9 KB

Name:  1-5-09sundayspot022.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  70.1 KB

Name:  1-5-09sundayspot036.jpg
Size:  75.1 KB
Old 01-05-2009, 01:27 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: January sunday session

Name:  1-5-09sundayspot019.jpg
Size:  46.6 KB

Name:  1-5-09sundayspot024.jpg
Size:  68.2 KB

Name:  1-5-09sundayspot026.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  71.8 KB

Name:  1-5-09sundayspot117.jpg
Size:  106.5 KB

Name:  1-5-09sundayspot090.jpg
Size:  93.1 KB

Name:  1-5-09sundayspot127.jpg
Size:  63.6 KB

i have more just to tired to put them up
Old 01-05-2009, 01:32 AM
the noob squidator

ryda is a decent person

purely ..i like the bike rebuilt pics
and OMR's stoppie looks high man
Old 01-05-2009, 02:13 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

hahaha

Looks like the G & K truck in the background says "team WEAK" on the side of it!

I saw a few good pics in there too!
Old 01-05-2009, 02:18 AM

bwesky is a decent person

you ******* and your nice weather
Old 01-05-2009, 05:54 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

wow.. Token with a decent looking bike.

T-Necks bike looked better before
Old 01-05-2009, 07:51 AM
a k a jeremiah damn it

Jnutz1 is a decent person

i wanted to be there ..good pics
Old 01-05-2009, 08:02 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bwesky
you ******* and your nice weather

+1

sickk pics
Old 01-05-2009, 08:08 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like there was a lot of people out there.......winter sucks, havent had a session like that in a while
good pics william, see you in less than 2 weeks
Old 01-05-2009, 08:12 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jnutz1
i wanted to be there ..good pics

every sunday, be there. do it,do it.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:37 AM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
T-Necks bike looked better before
I would have to agree
Old 01-05-2009, 11:10 AM

DEBO is a decent person

Tokens bike got a quite nice "o-town dent"... ***** build me a bike too
Old 01-05-2009, 11:26 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

I was bummed that you didn't get any pics of me working on my bike the whole time!!

So if anyone was there and saw me working on it the actual problem is hillarious!! The bike will not start at all with the kickstand down!! I got it home tore it apart, put it back together again. It started on the stand, I rode it around for like 15mns, got back to the house, put the kickstand down and it wouldn't start. put the kickstand back up and it fires up!!! hahaha I hate bikes!!!
Old 01-05-2009, 11:32 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Nice pics *****... Tokens bike looks great, T-Neck has clearly retired his 'Glamma' title and OMR's bike has useless **** allover that thing. From chain gaurds to mudflap to factory everything. I understand the 'Stock' bike look is in but damn... With all the expensive aftermarket parts uve got on there (i.e Handbrake setup, steering damper, 05-06 front and rear conversion parts and of course the OMR SUBCAGE ) Y dont u spend some of the Millions of $$$ ur making off of ur subcage sales and get u some mirror block offs, flush mounts and a undertail?

I feel like I just told my gf ive been cheating on her for yrs and this weight has been lifted off of my shoulders Sorry Roger I still heart u buddy
Old 01-05-2009, 12:01 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ROWDY
Nice pics *****... Tokens bike looks great, T-Neck has clearly retired his 'Glamma' title and OMR's bike has useless **** allover that thing. From chain gaurds to mudflap to factory everything. I understand the 'Stock' bike look is in but damn... With all the expensive aftermarket parts uve got on there (i.e Handbrake setup, steering damper, 05-06 front and rear conversion parts and of course the OMR SUBCAGE ) Y dont u spend some of the Millions of $$$ ur making off of ur subcage sales and get u some mirror block offs, flush mounts and a undertail?

I feel like I just told my gf ive been cheating on her for yrs and this weight has been lifted off of my shoulders Sorry Roger I still heart u buddy
im glad you vented , you should never hold any thing in like that it's not good for you ...

i have been looking at those tank bags , think i should get black or red
Old 01-05-2009, 12:02 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T-Ice
I was bummed that you didn't get any pics of me working on my bike the whole time!!

So if anyone was there and saw me working on it the actual problem is hillarious!! The bike will not start at all with the kickstand down!! I got it home tore it apart, put it back together again. It started on the stand, I rode it around for like 15mns, got back to the house, put the kickstand down and it wouldn't start. put the kickstand back up and it fires up!!! hahaha I hate bikes!!!
unbelievable ....you said it was bypassed

oh almost forgot.. awesome pics ***** and i had a blast out there
Old 01-05-2009, 12:06 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
im glad you vented , you should never hold any thing in like that it's not good for you ...

Maybe a combo of both? U can put ur umbrella there for ur new trick Just be careful that it doesnt get in ur way of ur patented "Dis-mount"
Old 01-05-2009, 12:38 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ROWDY
OMR's bike has useless **** allover that thing. From chain gaurds to mudflap to factory everything. I understand the 'Stock' bike look is in but damn... With all the expensive aftermarket parts uve got on there (i.e Handbrake setup, steering damper, 05-06 front and rear conversion parts and of course the OMR SUBCAGE ) Y dont u spend some of the Millions of $$$ ur making off of ur subcage sales and get u some mirror block offs, flush mounts and a undertail?
Originally Posted by old man roger
Old 01-05-2009, 12:41 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

nice pics *****

omr i want one of those shark fins, make me one pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 01-05-2009, 12:42 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by JOHN J
nice pics *****

omr i want one of those shark fins, make me one pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i don't have any more of that material but it's just aluminum with a 90 degree bend , you can make one

Quick Reply: January sunday session