hittin tha weed

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 12:33 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: hittin tha weed

Originally Posted by skoh
^^ yo kelm use a coffee grinder to break that up better homey
you gotta be kidding me..
Old 12-26-2008, 12:42 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

actually I was kidding with kelm. but i'mnot going to say that i've never tried it before.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:44 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

He does need to break it up more though. Big chunks = uneven burn
Old 12-26-2008, 12:46 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i once rolled a joint out of 5 or 6 baby nugs and it burned super slow and hit FAT..

i didnt even break it down
Old 12-26-2008, 01:15 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kelm
Weed makes me normal
then never stop, look what happened to the guy in my avatar
Old 12-26-2008, 08:03 AM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

You can use a coffee grider not to break it up but to knock off thc then scrape it out wit a tooth brush, ya kinda look like a crack head tho lol '

if ur gona try it only blip the grinder dont hold the button down lolz
Old 12-26-2008, 08:06 AM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
i once rolled a joint out of 5 or 6 baby nugs and it burned super slow and hit FAT..

i didnt even break it down
musta been fluffy green i usually break it up as much as possble especially for a J but im kinda a perfectionist when it comes to rollin, id rather take 5-10 min to create a masterpiece instead of rushing and smok'n a droopy uneven burn'n L lol i really cant stand when other ppl roll Mike u do an Ok job in my book lol

o yea trik looks good btw lol

Last edited by Nick1000; 12-26-2008 at 08:12 AM.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:09 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

sweet! that **** is harder going to the right I think
Old 12-27-2008, 04:27 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

GOTTA USE SCISSORS FOR BREAKIN UP THE FIRE CHRON........
Old 12-27-2008, 04:32 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

When we gonna do the Stuntlife smoke out!! I vote soon!!!! & BMORE WILL HOST!! lol big smoke /lot session .. with a cruise to dru hill to Blaze & stunt with the Gorillas ....
Old 12-27-2008, 05:21 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

January....

cough.

Well. a "mini" one that's for sure
MMmmmmmm!
Hey man as long as Im smoking I can stay out side in the middle of winter all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & a street ride threw the city aint bad ...the buildings block the wind ... Kinda lol
Old 12-27-2008, 05:45 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

KC's like the fuggin sahara lately....

first holiday without nugs in YEARS!
Old 12-27-2008, 06:15 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Now get this.
I can smoke a WHOLE blunt to myself, and pass any drug test anyone can give me (even Labcorp) anytime they feel like giving me one... even the day after. I drink a lot of gatorade? is that why? ahhaha. I think just some people it doesn't stay in me long... it hits me, and then boom it's out.

It's cuz your'e a skinny ****** like me.

Kind of an epic story, but dig this ****...

I used to drive a concrete truck and one day when I was gettin my first load of the day, I smoked a twister with another driver while watchin my drum fill up with mud. I then went all day and at the end of the day, I had to come back to the plant with a hot load on and get more mud to finish up the foundation.
It was starting to rain and I was wanting to get home.. I was driving a POS truck that wasn't mine. And the chutes on it that are connected to the back of the truck that swivel around side to side wouldn't lock over to the side at all. On top of that my ****** hose that I use to clean up with blew out on the way back, so I had to back up to the shop door and fix it really quick BEFORE I could fill up with more mud.

Well, in my haste, I ****** bumped one of the big garage doors with that damn fucked up chute pointing straight back makin that truck longer than MY truck.... and it totally mangled the big *** shop door BAD, and it didn't feel like I did **** but barely touched it! hahaha
OOOoooops! LOL
& it wasn't cuz I was buzzed anymore or anything, I just got in a stupid hurry and forgot about the fucked up chutes!

Anyhow.... to make a short story long, I went in and told the boss/dispatcher what had happened and he sent me to go take a whiz quiz immediately, and ****** layed me off until the results came back from it! he didn't like me cuz I was tattooed all up and had a hot wife I think...
But, EVERYONE there smoked and he knew it... in fact they all did way worse **** than I ever did with a rolled up dollar bill in the bathroom all day long!
So he now figured he just fired me and I basically thought I had just gotten fired for the first time in my life.... LOL
BUT, I guess all the bouncing around in that big ol 87 mack truck all day long, and pissing about 104 times throughout the day... Plus my fast metabolism and low body fat percentage.. I passed that **** with flying colors! That dude's face got so red when he called them and found out that I was clean.... He had to let me come back to work, and I couldn't believe that I passed it having burnt up on the SAME DAY!!!

I read in a medical journal though how it's stored in the fat cells of your body, and it's most evident in the first **** of the day. SO if your'e skinny, schedule your appoint. at the end of the day, and **** a dozen or so times, you should **** clean every time.

Have you guys seen one of those whizzinators before?
Old 12-27-2008, 06:19 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DLISH
blazing at the spot will get you blazing at the spot
i know this sounds like bullshit, but i think it makes you focus more.
Old 12-27-2008, 08:18 PM

NYstunter636 is a decent person

weed is good....it never made sence to me why weed isn't legal but cigs and alcohol are...they kill more people then smoking pot ever has
Old 12-27-2008, 09:57 PM
$$$$$$$

weed does make you focus.. on everything.

it makes you devote yourself to have it be rolling another blutn and making it perfect.. or making yourself the ultimate sandwich.

if youre high and you see a fat ***.. your eyes are GLUED to that ****..

but then again it depends on the weed. theres this one weed that i smoked once it putme to sleep.. i tried staying awake but i had the ultimate case of chiense eye
Old 12-28-2008, 03:58 AM
hunts and stunts

Yea... and then when your'e out you can't sleep... (take note of post time...) LOL J/K

Quick Reply: hittin tha weed