R1 >>>>> F4i transformation

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 03:09 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R1 >>>>> F4i transformation

Originally Posted by R1-Insanity
clean bike? i want a stunt bike and have no desire for clean
i look at my bike and love the random/chaotic look of it and i cant put enough crap on it
wtf maybe it is me but damn u guys can really suck sometimes making me feel like such an *** wipe funny but I knew it was coming too
you have the misguided mindset that stuntbike = piece of ****. that may have been true in the beginning but u dont get any style points for having ratty looking ****. i have way more respect for a guy who can get busy on a well put together minty looking bike than someone stunting a piece of ****. but hey if you think its cool then thats all that really matters, ur the one that has to ride it not us. putting a sticker on a crack or something is one thing but you took a mint *** looking bike and made it look like a piece of **** so u can have a bike that looks like you stunted the **** out of it? that has poser written all over it.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:16 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

anybody know where i can find some stickers for my bike?
Old 09-23-2008, 03:18 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

god, those poor poor bikes! I think if that f4i could cry it would right now. And one more thing, whats with the poser stuntbike? Or is this guy just that good to not scatch anything?
Old 09-23-2008, 03:24 PM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person

u fn guys think anyone that can't stunt as good as you is a poser. holy crap I would suspect many fans af any sport could be called that too for supporting their given sport and guess what, this is the only sport where that happens! I have bee making wheelies long before most of you were a thought and yes I can't rock slow ones on a street bike yet (I will) but I'm also not ready to give up yet either. I am neither a poser nor a stunter. I love wheelies, that is it. I love them on anything and even if I can't go around in circles or jump around like a monkey on my bike (all way cool btw) I still get that same feeling as you real stunters a wicked adrenaline rush and shaking so bad I can hardly walk. I am more than jealous of you guys becasue this all came along too late for me but I
Old 09-23-2008, 03:25 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Halfrican
anybody know where i can find some stickers for my bike?
there are none left R1-Insanity got them all
Old 09-23-2008, 03:29 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by R1-Insanity
u fn guys think anyone that can't stunt as good as you is a poser. holy crap I would suspect many fans af any sport could be called that too for supporting their given sport and guess what, this is the only sport where that happens! I have bee making wheelies long before most of you were a thought and yes I can't rock slow ones on a street bike yet (I will) but I'm also not ready to give up yet either. I am neither a poser nor a stunter. I love wheelies, that is it. I love them on anything and even if I can't go around in circles or jump around like a monkey on my bike (all way cool btw) I still get that same feeling as you real stunters a wicked adrenaline rush and shaking so bad I can hardly walk. I am more than jealous of you guys becasue this all came along too late for me but I
congradulations on all that but uhh, you stunted out your bike and put a bunch of stickers on it one of which is a "kneedraggers.com" sticker.....sorry bro but that spells poser. rather you are one or not idk but put on a cops uniform and im gonna say you look like a cop without seeing your diploma from the academy im not trying to be a dick just telling you whats obvious.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:29 PM
Stunt 4 life......

oops
................. still love it like nothing else and am pretty much obsessed with it. Maybe someday I'll be one of "us" too if that relates to just someone that has a love of the sport and a few small tricks left. I am not a pro, never will be but damn I do hope you guys make it and hope I'm still a fan when you do.

My bike is me, as chaotic as my life is, yup, it's me...............
Old 09-23-2008, 03:30 PM
Stunt 4 life......

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
there are none left R1-Insanity got them all
thanks, I needed that
Old 09-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Stunt 4 life......

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
congradulations on all that but uhh, you stunted out your bike and put a bunch of stickers on it one of which is a "kneedraggers.com" sticker.....sorry bro but that spells poser. rather you are one or not idk but put on a cops uniform and im gonna say you look like a cop without seeing your diploma from the academy im not trying to be a dick just telling you whats obvious.
I am as from from a cop as you get dude
Old 09-24-2008, 09:34 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

you did expect people to comment back with their opinions on how your bikes looked after their "transformation" didn't you?

would you rather they lied to you?
I'll just say it again... when you did that to your bikes you made them look like *** or a poser's bikes. It's nothing personal.

You are that guy with the amputee daughter arent' you??
It's cool to get started up at an older age.... your'e allright man.

what confuses me is, if you didn't want to hear honest opinions... why post?
Old 09-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Although not for me

to each their own bro

I think it may offend some people because you are implying that in order to be a stuntbike it has to be a ratty Zip tied out looking bike like back in '02

and most serious riders are trying to move past that, to clean fresh professional even blinging bikes.

Just my thoughts
Old 09-24-2008, 11:29 AM

sjanmaruk is a decent person

Love tha Streetfighterz Logo......i want one!!

but this aint a Streetfighter?!
Old 09-24-2008, 11:48 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

punch youself i just did
Old 09-24-2008, 12:24 PM
Stunt 4 life......

Yes, I am the guy with the adopted from Russia double amputee daughter and yes I was being a p-ssy. Wow, someone remembered me and I guess it is better to get this criticism as opposed to being invisible on here. I’m ok and thanks for reminding me why I enjoy sl so much. I’ll fit in here one of these days come hell or high water!

Your right and guess I was just hoping there was one person out there a little like me and thought I would fit in better with an actual stunt bike as opposed to my R1 that I sold for this. Guess I still like the old school stunt bikes. They’re coming back Baby! :YEAH

My bike’s clean look just looked so plain and again all I ever think about is stunting and that look. Had a hard time even wanting to get on my bike last night and started looking at it differently as if I was some poser, which I'm not. I am one of the sickest dudes around here on a bike, actually on anything motorized and besides rockin slow ones on my quad, which like anyone can do, I still rock highways and back roads and most times when no one is even around. I do it for me, that feeling, and mostly to show off for my kids friends. They think I’m cool.

I've crashed many times and been badly hurt once. I still do sick ****, have the ***** I did when I was 20 and now I’m nearly 50. I know it’s time to slow it down and that is what I’m trying to do now that I survived this far and don’t want to get turned off to attempting this again with all the comments that kind of like take away any confidence I did have. I don’t want to feel like an f’n poser when I’ve been killin it for like 30 yrs. I know, I need to prove myself. I will. I also need about another 3000 posts!

Sh-t, I’m writing too much crap again. Kind of like a girl like that. F-ck! I know, you didn't get this far.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:25 PM
Stunt 4 life......

Originally Posted by Scott-
punch youself i just did
done! Well deserved
Old 09-24-2008, 12:32 PM
Stunt 4 life......

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
Although not for me

to each their own bro

I think it may offend some people because you are implying that in order to be a stuntbike it has to be a ratty Zip tied out looking bike like back in '02

and most serious riders are trying to move past that, to clean fresh professional even blinging bikes.

Just my thoughts
no prob since I'll NEVER be close to pro. just being old school me and I aint letting go, just wanna do wheelies. Period! my bike is not ratty, it's
Old 09-24-2008, 12:36 PM
Stunt 4 life......

Originally Posted by Crash Nash
no wonder this guy was asking for free stickers two weeks ago,,,,no normal person could afford that many stickers lol
actually I was responding to a post helping a dude out wanting to know how to get decals and got ragged for that. oh well
Old 09-24-2008, 12:36 PM
Uproar Motorsports

suzukisully05 is a decent person

sometimes less is more but **** it if it looks good to you then run it, its more about how you ride it then anything else
Old 09-24-2008, 12:41 PM

th3grimbringer is a decent person

Originally Posted by suzukisully05
sometimes less is more but **** it if it looks good to you then run it, its more about how you ride it then anything else
+1, true, but I still thinks its too much.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:46 PM

Venom600 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you like it, you shouldnt care what people think. Personally, its not me, but thats the good part about bikes being different, to fit your personality.

Quick Reply: R1 >>>>> F4i transformation