FIS mod and Working on tank

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 12:47 AM

Big Float is a decent person
Re: FIS mod and Working on tank

Originally Posted by Kelm
So you haven't seen the video where I blew apart an F4i tail all the way down to nothing but sub frame? your new here. so I'mma give you a get out of jail card, but in the mean time seriously learn your place. Squids aren't supposed to talk down to riders better then them. have a good day. bye now

look at little kelm getting all Gangsta!! yes I could blow my tail out if I wanted to . As you should already know join date and post count dont equal skill level, I think you are the ultimate example of that.

If your gonna judge me off a video at least seee the others too.

Accidet? Choppy? Other video was my first I'm EVER 12d.... were you choppy your first time? CAN you 12? stock bike? no cage? nothing.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...untpics103.flv

STOP talking **** unless your gonna go all the way. come on you ******* little ***** lets see some videos or you gonna keep sucking a **** all day too busy to post up **** to back up your retarded *** mouth and the **** you've been talking

yes I can 12/scrape, with no cage (whatever that proves), on a stock, or geared, my 954, 636, old r6, f4i, or your bike. Ill be dipped in **** the day I go through any effort to prove myself to the Village Idiot. But i had this on my desktop and I resized it to as big as it would let me upload, but Im sure you get the idea.

Click image for larger version

Name:	today 007.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	212410

Looks like balance point without a handbrake to me...

Whats that, a slow wheelie?! ******* WOW

IDLE?!

l
rest my case.... ill accept hate all day long from guys like Scott who have been around forever, but your some new little kid who's trying to hop on the bandwagon of hating on Kelm and that **** was in 06, your a little late. Next

($5 says this unleashes a whole new realm of hateful comments. sweet!)

im older than you, and yes I can also do all the things in the pictures. Besides you know you love the HATE!!!, Im here for you Jr. otherwise you wouldnt keep coming back for more. now sell that POS and do work
Old 08-08-2008, 07:57 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about
Re: FIS mod and Working on tank

i dont understand why you post when you know your going to get hammered