Damnit Ryan Lanier here you go!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 11:44 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
Re: Damnit Ryan Lanier here you go!!!

Originally Posted by fsbABE
not quite his has changed a little

Cool.. I'm not too sold on that paint scheme yet?? it looks like the old erion scheme on the hondas or something... I think they had gay pride purple and yellow and white at one time...

yea...I guess technically it's ben "not quite" for a while!

I haven't had fairings on for a while now, and with his bike being stretched and fat tired up, it's actually never quite ben the same at all technically since the factory probably! They just started out the same is what I guess wouldv'e been better to say.....

It's weird tho, I usually get excited cuz you don't see alot of guys stunting our year of bikes.... I see yours in the(avatar) background too in that vid...

You like yours don't you?
Old 03-30-2008, 12:20 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Damnit Ryan Lanier here you go!!!

so all he needs is a helmet, at least that time he had: front fender, left rearset, bolt for top clamp or clip on i can't remember, and more than a hollowed out pipe. he is getting there..................