suzuki sucks!!!!!!!!!!! honda rules
Old 03-04-2009, 09:30 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person
Re: **Post pictures of GSXR's here**

Originally Posted by chinof4i
suzuki sucks!!!!!!!!!!! Honda rules
Old 03-04-2009, 10:19 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sixxxer-fuddy
went to that forum u said to logie didn find any innfo on what cable to use for idle adjuster by the sound of it it fucs with youridle?
dude...stop posting already..LOL...your SUCH a newb its like too funny to dislike you or be annoyedjust take a piece of quarter inch vaccum line and push it tightly over the idle screw(please god tell me you know where the idle screw is)and run it out the side of the bike long enough to twist on...its not as good looking as an ACTUAL cable but IT WORKS...do it and lemme know how it goes
Old 03-04-2009, 10:50 PM

sixxxer-fuddy is a decent person

man ur a dick you know tha dont see why u gotta hate there is noone in my town that stunts there for i know nothing of how to do these mod so ill post as much as i like
Old 03-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Almost Don't Count

bulgarianMike is a decent person

Originally Posted by loogie
dude...stop posting already..LOL...your SUCH a newb its like too funny to dislike you or be annoyedjust take a piece of quarter inch vaccum line and push it tightly over the idle screw(please god tell me you know where the idle screw is)and run it out the side of the bike long enough to twist on...its not as good looking as an ACTUAL cable but IT WORKS...do it and lemme know how it goes
lol .. u got a point. man most of the stuff are common sense and even if you don't have any if you have a bike and look at what people are telling you to do you'll see what you have to do lol ,stop been lazy and go take some **** apart
Old 03-04-2009, 10:53 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

man ur a dick you know tha dont see why u gotta hate there is noone in my town that stunts there for i know nothing of how to do these mod so ill post as much as i like
im just ******* with you bro..everybody that knows me on here knows im the FIRST person to help if/when i can with bike stups and ****...dont take everything so serious bro
Old 03-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Almost Don't Count

Old 03-04-2009, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by StunterWitAttitude
lol .. u got a point. man most of the stuff are common sense and even if you don't have any if you have a bike and look at what people are telling you to do you'll see what you have to do lol ,stop been lazy and go take some **** apart
sorry really dont know anything about engines didnt have a fater figure to teach me anything so im fucked and as for takinfg **** apasrt my bike is not near me i have to go get it but im just waiting for parts to arrive...and for another nube question... whats a vacume hose look likeand could i get it at like a auto parts store...sorry guys i know i know im a noob but whatevs
Old 03-04-2009, 11:44 PM

sorry really dont know anything about engines didnt have a fater figure to teach me anything so im fucked and as for takinfg **** apasrt my bike is not near me i have to go get it but im just waiting for parts to arrive...and for another nube question... whats a vacume hose look likeand could i get it at like a auto parts store...sorry guys i know i know im a noob but whatevs
ya go to a auto parts store and buy 10 inches long piece of quarter inch vaccum line and push it on over your idle screw...WA-LAH...youve now got an idle cable for like 3 buckskeep the questions coming there sixxxer...we will learn you good boy
Old 03-04-2009, 11:51 PM

alicia417 is a decent person

I'm thinking of selling the red one for $5000 if anybody is interested. it's a 2007 gsxr 600, salvage title, bike is in mint condition except some scratches on the front rim. located in Southern California, but I'll be in Missouri and Kansas the end of this month for some shows and can bring it with me.

Name:  l_b08734c00479430692bc1b6b706459c9.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  31.8 KB
Old 03-04-2009, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by alicia417
I'm thinking of selling the red one for $5000 if anybody is interested. it's a 2007 gsxr 600, salvage title, bike is in mint condition except some scratches on the front rim. located in Southern California, but I'll be in Missouri and Kansas the end of this month for some shows and can bring it with me.

already doing shows girl??wow...your progressing super fasti love girl stunters!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 12:07 AM

ya go to a auto parts store and buy 10 inches long piece of quarter inch vaccum line and push it on over your idle screw...WA-LAH...youve now got an idle cable for like 3 buckskeep the questions coming there sixxxer...we will learn you good boy
thanks man ill pick some up when i go get parts for my P.O.S truck is it 1/4" on the inside or out..just being safe

Last edited by sixxxer-fuddy; 03-05-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:14 AM

thanks man ill pick some up when i go get parts for my P.O.S truck is it 1/4" on the inside or out..just being safe
inside diameter ninja!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 12:46 AM

inside diameter ninja!!!

cool thanks again i think i got everything i need to know just gonna go ahead with the s.e.t. valve,clutch,clean air,idle adjuster mods think that'll be good enough?
Old 03-05-2009, 02:19 AM

already doing shows girl??wow...your progressing super fasti love girl stunters!!!
yea jessica invited me to be on her new stunt team, Team Rebella (it's jessica maine, brandy valdez, and me) so we're starting to do shows as a team. our soonest one is in Wichita, KS, march 28th. lucky for us other people love girl stunters too i'm excited, it's going to be good times for sure!

add our myspace! www.myspace.com/teamrebella and our website is under construction but it's www.rebellas.com.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:30 AM
Almost Don't Count

yea jessica invited me to be on her new stunt team, Team Rebella (it's jessica maine, brandy valdez, and me) so we're starting to do shows as a team. our soonest one is in Wichita, KS, march 28th. lucky for us other people love girl stunters too i'm excited, it's going to be good times for sure!

add our myspace! www.myspace.com/teamrebella and our website is under construction but it's www.rebellas.com.
damn i wanna be a girl stunter
Old 03-05-2009, 04:09 AM

put on a wig and get some implants ?
Old 03-05-2009, 09:58 AM

cool thanks again i think i got everything i need to know just gonna go ahead with the s.e.t. valve,clutch,clean air,idle adjuster mods think that'll be good enough?
ya all that and the Impaktech stunt parts and you should be golden
Old 03-05-2009, 10:00 AM

nice....congradulations on that...ill send you guys a friend request next time im spacin
Old 03-06-2009, 02:25 AM

ya all that and the Impaktech stunt parts and you should be golden
yea ive been waiting for my impaktech order to show up all week everyday i get up at 7 hoping it will b there but no liuck yet...

Quick Reply: **Post pictures of GSXR's here**