**Post pictures of GSXR's here**

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 09:21 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold
Re: **Post pictures of GSXR's here**

dont agree with him because you are insecure about your status on the "wifes to bone list" or whatever... what ever happened to good old unconditional love

Originally Posted by MYGSXR1000WC
that was a old pic. i like it long better too. its longer now....
Old 11-06-2008, 09:56 PM

alicia417 is a decent person

Originally Posted by dwminnick
I am SOOO moving to Corona CA and marrying you!!! lol!
i'm afraid i'm already taken, but thanks anyways
Old 11-07-2008, 02:25 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alicia417
oh my lands! what cage did that again? (powers?) ouchie, i think i might cry if that happened to my baby
Ooops sorry I missed this comment..

Actually it was a freestyle ingenuity cage, and it was the third time I pancaked my bike learning idle sometime late last winter, or early spring...
either way it's still sittin just like this. And it does suck cuz I picked mine out, brand new in July of 06 off the showroom floor! it wasn't a salvage bike or anything like that...
And I would have gotten it fixed sooner, but I spent all my skrilla lately on settin up and buying this new F4i I ben playin with. But the K6 only has like 2,000 miles on it, MAYBE.... it still runs great and does everything else perfectly too. I just don't wanna really 'F' somin else up worse by just buying an impaKtech and wadding it up again... which is most likely somin I'll be surely doin lots more of!!
Old 11-07-2008, 04:19 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

lol @ "i love powering up a wheelie at 130mph"
Old 11-07-2008, 05:30 PM

alicia417 is a decent person

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Ooops sorry I missed this comment..

Actually it was a freestyle ingenuity cage, and it was the third time I pancaked my bike learning idle sometime late last winter, or early spring...
either way it's still sittin just like this. And it does suck cuz I picked mine out, brand new in July of 06 off the showroom floor! it wasn't a salvage bike or anything like that...
And I would have gotten it fixed sooner, but I spent all my skrilla lately on settin up and buying this new F4i I ben playin with. But the K6 only has like 2,000 miles on it, MAYBE.... it still runs great and does everything else perfectly too. I just don't wanna really 'F' somin else up worse by just buying an impaKtech and wadding it up again... which is most likely somin I'll be surely doin lots more of!!
gotcha. yea i've pancaked my gsxr at least 15 times now lol not learning idle yet, but when i was learning bp, i'd go back too far, hit the bar, and jump off.. bike landed straight on it's side each time and sometimes bounced off the asphalt to hit the other side too. lol now i have rear brake control down pat though, so my bike hasn't pancaked in a while i'm seriously suprised i never cracked or broke my frame doing that though! everyone says they're such fragile bikes.. i guess i got lucky each time

how do you like the f4i? i had one of those for a couple of months b4 my suzuki but had too many mechanical problems with it (went through 4 radiators, busted forks, cam chain tensoner, start/kill switch issues, etc). i was fixing the damn thing more than riding it!
Old 11-07-2008, 07:22 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

i'm afraid i'm already taken, but thanks anyways
Well than he is more man than any of us could ever wish to be.... lol!
Old 11-07-2008, 11:05 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

gotcha. yea i've pancaked my gsxr at least 15 times now lol not learning idle yet, but when i was learning bp, i'd go back too far, hit the bar, and jump off.. bike landed straight on it's side each time and sometimes bounced off the asphalt to hit the other side too. lol now i have rear brake control down pat though, so my bike hasn't pancaked in a while i'm seriously suprised i never cracked or broke my frame doing that though! everyone says they're such fragile bikes.. i guess i got lucky each time

how do you like the f4i? i had one of those for a couple of months b4 my suzuki but had too many mechanical problems with it (went through 4 radiators, busted forks, cam chain tensoner, start/kill switch issues, etc). i was fixing the damn thing more than riding it!
Yea... I love mine!

And had I put one of your old man's cages on first when I bought my bike it wouldv'e ben all good... but I hurried up and had Dan Jackson order one from Tim Barnes over at FI really quick cuz honestly they were the only ones makin them at the time!!! totally new **** ya know.
I rode streets for about 1,000 miles just breakin in the motor and then geared it and took it to lot duty. I got idle on it in like 2 weeks (less than 10 sesh's), and then did something similar to you, stepped off the back, had to let go of it, and it went down hard and bent that long slider bolt back and cracked the hollow POS frame... & DONE.
Not to worry though.. get me an impatech on there, and get it over to Josh's twin brother Andy Clem so he can weld it up with a little diamond tread-plating bracing up key areas, and it will fix it up easy!
Also all I had after my bike busted, since I sold my other four streetbikes, was that KTM motard I was murdering. So I sold it and got a salvage titled F4i... here's some pics of it after paint... just like the gix, all the plastics are safe and hangin in the shop waiting for paint (and skills)... LOL
Name:  hpim46892.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  195.4 KB
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...e/HPIM4673.jpg
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...e/HPIM4671.jpg
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...e/HPIM4692.jpg

still got some work to do but so far so good I guess... The bike is a turd, and honestly, I was learning faster on my gixxer!! But I didn't really start scraping until I rode the F4i either and learned how to crash without hurting or lettin the bike go too.... I admittedly don't ride enough lately either too... money's ben so tight
But I really miss all the power my gix has... I like the "twitchiness" some say they have.. It's just responsiveness if you ask me?LOL
I DO miss it alot tho.. just alot better bike overall if it wasn't so fragile on the frames..
And for the F4i, it's just like my other hondas were, solid as hell... diesel and pulls on idle like a freight train.... now if I can just fix the dull throttle responsiveness and this shitty front end then I will be happy!!!

Old 11-08-2008, 11:56 AM
FYF

motopsycho231 is a decent person

my new round bar on my scrapeworks subframe.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	parts 002.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	216256   Click image for larger version

Name:	parts 017.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	216257   Click image for larger version

Name:	parts 006.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	216258   Click image for larger version

Name:	parts 011.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	216259  
Old 11-08-2008, 08:30 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

i don't care what this moron thinks about me, but just to prove to him what a jackass he is.. i'll accept his private message challenge and post a pic of myself.

according to mr. MYGSXR100WC, since i ride, i must be "fat, manly, and ugly".. now i know i am no model material but i'm pretty sure i'm none of those three things above and i sure as hell hope i look better than that lady..

so i told him i'd leave it for the guys to decide!

HERE'S A PIC OF ME:

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
hey there... hoooooooow yooooooooooou doin???
Old 11-08-2008, 08:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by MYGSXR1000WC
Attachment 216127

Attachment 216128

Attachment 216129

Attachment 216130

Attachment 216131

Attachment 216132

Attachment 216133

Attachment 216134

Attachment 216135i never said she was a model i was just defending her you said she was fat and ugly............ my wife is almost thirty years old!!!!!!!!! i did not say you was ugly fat and manly because you ride.......i no a lot of hot chicks that ride.....
YA WIFE GOTTA CUTE TOOSHIE!
Old 11-09-2008, 09:35 PM

DRPARJ is a decent person

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/att...e-p1060169.jpg

I would do her
Old 11-09-2008, 10:37 PM

live2ride.321 is a decent person

Name:  Picture309.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  139.6 KB
Old 11-09-2008, 11:26 PM

MYGSXR1000WC is a decent person

Originally Posted by E RacK
YA WIFE GOTTA CUTE TOOSHIE!
thanks man hows every ones week going? mine has been great not to much rain!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by DRPARJ
i do all the time lol!!!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
hahahahahaha

if you think you got what it takes... I don't have enough fingers to count the people that have tried before you.... actually it's the littler guys that have came closer than the bigger guys so I'd start droppin a little weight now if I was you.. LOL Who knows tho.. it's worth a try.. I mean ****, you might just be the guy, but it hasn't happened in over 19 years but hell, it's worth a shot right!?!

I like how you keep bringin up wanting to get physical with me, and then say you are over it? Which one is it?
I don't have anything to be "over"... I was never mad about anything.. I just make jokes.... I already admitted that you did redeem youself with some "before the meth addiction" pictures or whatever... <<< now that's funny man.. come on!LOL... in fact I think it's all funny as hell honestly!
Especially the part about me not wanting to take care of my kid.. LMAO... Sucks about your situation... way to man up on that, but I got credentials son. I never take anything too serious on this site... but I'll be easy for you to find if you do.
lol no meth addiciton lol shes never touched a drug in her life lol. ya i wish more guys would. to be honest i think more guys now days are better parents than most girls. my kid is so much happier now... and does better in school....my situation is great. could not be better!!!!!! sry to hear about your money crunch i think most are having a rough time. hope every thing works out for every one. we are in some scarry times. you have a good night!!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 11:54 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

i just decided im goin sf, if anyone wants the front fairings make me an offer
Old 11-12-2008, 11:55 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

forgot pic
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fkdi.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	76.0 KB