**Post pictures of F4i's here**

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 02:01 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
Re: **Post pictures of F4i's here**

this was the coolest bike i have ever owned ..it was painted like a old B52 bomber with american flag tail ....the stars were the little stuntlife endo guy

Name:  1234567890-Still003.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  9.5 KB
Old 02-25-2008, 11:54 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

I know i said i was never going streetfighter. But here it is still working on it.

And Jeremy Where my stickers at Yoooo
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	F4ihandbrake 002.jpg
Views:	1399
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	206715  

Last edited by DBoy; 02-25-2008 at 11:59 PM.
Old 02-26-2008, 12:12 AM

toyotafj40s is a decent person

^looks kinda like mine holla
Old 02-26-2008, 12:26 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Notice the floor lol
Old 02-26-2008, 10:27 AM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

heres a few of mine. these pics are older its got more stuff on it now. its rocking the best of both worlds. all the SI stunt goodies and if i took off the cage and put on the upper it can run double duty on the track. reworked forks and penske rear shock
Name:  f4ipics001.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  218.2 KB
Name:  f4ipics004.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  251.9 KB
Name:  f4ipics009.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  135.5 KB
Old 02-26-2008, 03:32 PM

alicia417 is a decent person

finished painting the tank and tail..
Old 02-26-2008, 05:54 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alicia417
take that cage off and throw it in the garbage!!!!! they make the bike roll to the clipons.... and i have seen to f4i frames crack because of powers cages..... just lookin out.... buy si or scrapeworks
Old 02-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person

Originally Posted by DBoy
I know i said i was never going streetfighter. But here it is still working on it.

And Jeremy Where my stickers at Yoooo
please dont tell me that thats that silver minty bike u had at the spot that one day ?
Old 02-26-2008, 06:50 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Flat black......... just like mine
Old 02-26-2008, 07:32 PM

toyotafj40s is a decent person

Originally Posted by DBoy
Notice the floor lol
lol oopz!
Old 02-26-2008, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by CrazyJ
please dont tell me that thats that silver minty bike u had at the spot that one day ?
its still minty i just took off all the plastics
Old 02-27-2008, 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by Trick
take that cage off and throw it in the garbage!!!!! they make the bike roll to the clipons.... and i have seen to f4i frames crack because of powers cages..... just lookin out.... buy si or scrapeworks
thanks but that's actually a MXD cage
Old 02-27-2008, 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by nina weee
Flat black......... just like mine
yup! i wanted to paint it blue or lime green but didn't have the $ for a nice paint job and figured flat black would be the best looking color for a spray paint job
Old 02-27-2008, 03:23 AM

sneed1rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shortfuse
thats sik! im rebiulding my f4i this month going dark army green, big off white star on right side, and old skool pinup girl on the left with cream frame and wheels, and 954 tail on stock f4i subframe.
Sorta like mine?
BIGF4I.jpg?t=1204100574
Old 02-27-2008, 05:38 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

thanks but that's actually a MXD cage
thank god.... powers sucks *** for f4i
Old 02-27-2008, 10:56 AM

EEKENTERPRISES is a decent person

Pictures suck bad, I am still waiting to do my undertail and a few other pieces, then I will polish it up and get some quality pics taken! Even at break in limitations I am really enjoying this bike already. I have been modifying all winter to my like as not riding makes me stir crazy, with the pipe and power commander and a few engine mods the low end and midrange are already a lot more, I can't imagine the top when I can rev up there. Just got the tygershark custom cage on, shock absorbing sliders and huge protection, love the tygershark look!

all the mods thus far.....
BMC air filter
Dynojet Power Commander usb with two bros. tune
Two Brothers Carbon Fiber blunted pipe
Vortex 520 conversion with black sprockets and gold ek chain -1+2
Pair valve mod
Air box mod
Speedohealer
Gregg's flush mount machined front flush mount blinkers
Pit-Eck Double Bubble Smoke windscreen
Vortex Triple Clamp machined
CRG Click adjustable shorty levers
Tygershark Custom fabricated cage with shock absorbing delrin sliders
Soon to come....hotbodies undertail, not sure if going to do clear brake light or keep stock brake light

Any other ideas???? It is my daily, I like bringing the front wheel up but keeping it minty looking.... I just got a fiddy to get serious about stunt learning after crashing my f4 hard last year. Also looking for a crunchy f4i for the lots....
I LOVE BANANA SEATS!!!

Old 02-27-2008, 11:39 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

might as well add a couple pics of my shitbox.....Josh Clem took em this last weekend. Soon as I get clear coat and my painter together I should have a new tank, tail, and front fender all in house of kolor............still streetfightered tho cause I'm too lazy to deal with any other fairings!

.......nevermind...shrunken down the file size is still too big...go see em yourself if you want www.myspace.com/eazenutz33

if not...black frame, subframe, swingarm, silver cage, red/black tank...no tail, no front fender, flipped clipons, hohey dual caliper, pimp in the riders seat.....nuff said!
Old 02-27-2008, 12:24 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

Originally Posted by EEKENTERPRISES

Pictures suck bad, I am still waiting to do my undertail and a few other pieces, then I will polish it up and get some quality pics taken! Even at break in limitations I am really enjoying this bike already. I have been modifying all winter to my like as not riding makes me stir crazy, with the pipe and power commander and a few engine mods the low end and midrange are already a lot more, I can't imagine the top when I can rev up there. Just got the tygershark custom cage on, shock absorbing sliders and huge protection, love the tygershark look!

all the mods thus far.....
BMC air filter
Dynojet Power Commander usb with two bros. tune
Two Brothers Carbon Fiber blunted pipe
Vortex 520 conversion with black sprockets and gold ek chain -1+2
Pair valve mod
Air box mod
Speedohealer
Gregg's flush mount machined front flush mount blinkers
Pit-Eck Double Bubble Smoke windscreen
Vortex Triple Clamp machined
CRG Click adjustable shorty levers
Tygershark Custom fabricated cage with shock absorbing delrin sliders
Soon to come....hotbodies undertail, not sure if going to do clear brake light or keep stock brake light

Any other ideas???? It is my daily, I like bringing the front wheel up but keeping it minty looking.... I just got a fiddy to get serious about stunt learning after crashing my f4 hard last year. Also looking for a crunchy f4i for the lots....
I LOVE BANANA SEATS!!!

WOW Dude. now thats a fresh stunna. how do you get an 06 thats never been down the road. do they still sell brand new 06 F4i's ? how much did you pay for that.your crazy. I could never do that to a brand new bike. my wheelies would be garbage becuase I would **** my pants every time I clutched it up. I mean yeah I did start on a F4i that had 2,412 on it but I got it for a steal. and I stripped it down and hung everything up in my garage.. I still havent broke a think on it yet. but riding during this winter in dirty *** salty grainy parking lots has made it not so clean. I clean it like a crazy person you can just tell its not as clean as it was in certain spots. but anyhow. nice ******* bike dude. tear into that thing. breakin is all about how you will ride it for the rest of its life. If your gonna be bangin it off the limiter you mine as well get on that bitch bring it up to 175 degrees and just rip into it man. dont baby it.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:11 PM

EEKENTERPRISES is a decent person

Originally Posted by Bent Rim Tim
WOW Dude. now thats a fresh stunna. how do you get an 06 thats never been down the road. do they still sell brand new 06 F4i's ? how much did you pay for that.your crazy. I could never do that to a brand new bike. my wheelies would be garbage becuase I would **** my pants every time I clutched it up. I mean yeah I did start on a F4i that had 2,412 on it but I got it for a steal. and I stripped it down and hung everything up in my garage.. I still havent broke a think on it yet. but riding during this winter in dirty *** salty grainy parking lots has made it not so clean. I clean it like a crazy person you can just tell its not as clean as it was in certain spots. but anyhow. nice ******* bike dude. tear into that thing. breakin is all about how you will ride it for the rest of its life. If your gonna be bangin it off the limiter you mine as well get on that bitch bring it up to 175 degrees and just rip into it man. dont baby it.
Thanks bro!!!

I actually got the bike out of ohio for dirty cheap as it was leftover stock from a dealership they had in the warehouse. Zero miles on it when I got it....

Yeah, the better the weather gets I am already finding myself wanting to push it more and more, I have a feeling that before long it will turn into my lot bike...hopefully not.

It is so clean it does scare me to push it hard, never had a new bike before, but the f4i makes me more confident feeling than any other bike I have ridden, confidence = chaos !!!

I would like to find another beat f4i stunna for cheap, so I can get my fix on that and try to keep this one shiny. Thanks for the compliments!

Quick Reply: **Post pictures of F4i's here**