Found the OHHH SHITTT.......point.

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 02:29 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Found the OHHH SHITTT.......point.

Originally Posted by nags
It doesnt look that high?
yea..thats what i thought.
Old 06-02-2007, 12:45 PM

cisco5311 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by frayz
yea..thats what i thought.

+1

looks fine :YEAH
Old 06-02-2007, 02:17 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Maybe I should be more clear...............my ******* puckered up, and I thought I might **** myself. Other than that, yeah, it was great.
Old 06-02-2007, 02:22 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

I wasn't asking everyone if they thought it was high enough. I just thought some of you would be humble enough to remember back to when you felt that wieghtless, stomach-turning feeling for the first time. Maybe I should have emphasized that I am a SQUID.
Old 06-02-2007, 02:33 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the first time my tire got higher then a foot off the ground i knew i was gonna flip over.....lol
Old 06-02-2007, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
the first time my tire got higher then a foot off the ground i knew i was gonna flip over.....lol
That's what I'm saying! Thanks, Rog. I think I should have titled it, "Found MY OHHH SHITTT.......point."
Old 06-02-2007, 02:44 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

yea, the key is to bring it up slowly when you are learning. i get that high at the very end of my stoppies, but i know i got at least another foot before i start ******* with the possibility of flipping.
Old 06-02-2007, 02:52 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by havok
..feels like yer ***** end up in yer socks
Old 06-02-2007, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by aw0n0
yea, the key is to bring it up slowly when you are learning. i get that high at the very end of my stoppies, but i know i got at least another foot before i start ******* with the possibility of flipping.
I brought that one up WAY to fast. I was still going about 40mph in that pic. I grabbed a little too much brake. LOL I'm just tired of rolling 30ft. from 50 mph. That was one of the first times I tried to hit BP right off the bat......... scared the **** outta me.
Old 06-02-2007, 03:14 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

yea i was that way for a while..but without a dampner ima tell u...if u cant roll bout 100 feet in first(40-45) dont go any faster u will eat it..i had a real nasty headshake that bucked me off the bike(just clicked second w/ +7 rear) and it was cuz iw as tired of rollin 60ish feet and wanted to push into second..yea...almost hydralocked my **** and had some sick rash..be careful and get a dampner..

i got my ohlin on the way!
Old 06-02-2007, 03:24 PM

yea i was that way for a while..but without a dampner ima tell u...if u cant roll bout 100 feet in first(40-45) dont go any faster u will eat it..i had a real nasty headshake that bucked me off the bike(just clicked second w/ +7 rear) and it was cuz iw as tired of rollin 60ish feet and wanted to push into second..yea...almost hydralocked my **** and had some sick rash..be careful and get a dampner..

Yeah, I gotta figure out how to do a dampner. I've never seen one for an FZ-1. Going to have to fabricate something. Thanks for the advice.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:51 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

i need one bad for my 07, i hope someone makes something to replace this electronic piece of ****. i cant find anything online
Old 06-03-2007, 12:22 PM

keithk76 is an unknown quantity at this point

lookin good
Old 06-03-2007, 01:32 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by aw0n0
i need one bad for my 07, i hope someone makes something to replace this electronic piece of ****. i cant find anything online
some one should sell a dial to adjust the electronic dampers.....like a volume **** ,it should be straight forward for a electronics major or engineer....people would buy it racers stunters and just tech junkies...
Old 06-04-2007, 12:30 PM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point

My best advice would be buying a dampner asap. You may not get a violent slapper today, tomorrow, or your entire lif. But If you do get one and crash you'll be kicking yourself in the *** for not making it a priority.

Get perfects shots from staight on and directly from the side. That way you know exactly how much higher you can go.

Download Gorkas video from here http://www.uponone.com/listvideos-st...ewed-10-10.php and compare your front and side pics to his heighth and position. Remember bike, front end set up, handlebars, and other variables will alter the 'true' BP but you'll know within a few inches of how high your bar or seat need to be above your head.

Here's true BP with clip ons
http://purebredriders.com/videos/450ft.wmv

Keep up the good work:YEAH If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

And since you have what looks like dirt Bars, heres BP on Bars.

Old 06-04-2007, 12:39 PM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
some one should sell a dial to adjust the electronic dampers.....like a volume **** ,it should be straight forward for a electronics major or engineer....people would buy it racers stunters and just tech junkies...
If you had the manual or a schematic I could figure it out. Since it is speed controlled it has to already have that adjustment '****'(probably a potentiometer which is an adjustable resistor that's probably controlling the voltage to the damper or the actual cylinder itself). We would have to figure out how the computer is controlling it and use that or leave that in the weakest position and insert our own.

Sounds complicated but it wouldn't take more than a day or two with the right people, equipment, and schematics.

Holla .