the inevitable return of the great white dope-D$F & mike hills BAD ASS new Nikon D200

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 03:15 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
the inevitable return of the great white dope-D$F & mike hills BAD *** new Nikon D200

http://www.pbase.com/michael_hill/dsf_freeride_31607

oh yeah....
Old 03-18-2007, 04:30 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: the inevitable return of the great white dope-D$F & mike hills BAD *** new Nikon

or this link...
http://www.dsfriders.com/gallery/march
Old 03-18-2007, 12:46 PM

Italian Magic is a decent person
Re: the inevitable return of the great white dope-D$F & mike hills BAD *** new Nikon

Nikons are gaaaabage
But those pics are lovely...
Old 03-18-2007, 11:57 PM

felonyfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

tell cory that bike makes my ***** soft haha, paint that bitch already, nice pics though, i tried some **** on the rr stock and it turns out i suck, haha oh well
Old 03-19-2007, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by goosecock
tell cory that bike makes my ***** soft haha, paint that bitch already, nice pics though, i tried some **** on the rr stock and it turns out i suck, haha oh well
I'd call it rust. be ready next weekend,so what happened sat night I got ur text, when i called u back you sounded discombobulated at best
Old 03-19-2007, 12:19 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GTS Fever
Nikons are gaaaabage
bullshit.........
Old 03-19-2007, 03:35 AM

wondo is a decent person

don't be jealous.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:50 PM

haha my bike is MINTY i just gotta figure out how to ride it...... but the gold green and red? bro wtf, dlish i was DRUNK saturday lol started punchin the seperator glass in the back of the squad car askin if it was bullet proof cause at my work i got bullet proof glass haha, the best part is we are on the sidewalk after he patted me down (i got the cops called on me) and i get up and say he cant ****** arrest us for anything, this is just some bull **** then my brother literally starts listing EVERYTHING he could arrest me for lol dick
Old 03-20-2007, 03:00 PM

wondo is a decent person

haha my bike is MINTY i just gotta figure out how to ride it...... but the gold green and red? bro wtf, dlish i was DRUNK saturday lol started punchin the seperator glass in the back of the squad car askin if it was bullet proof cause at my work i got bullet proof glass haha, the best part is we are on the sidewalk after he patted me down (i got the cops called on me) and i get up and say he cant ****** arrest us for anything, this is just some bull **** then my brother literally starts listing EVERYTHING he could arrest me for lol dick
its coper bitch:YEAH i had a minty r6 but that **** poped before i even got to drop it.. **** new bikes.. thats ok lets go ride the streets lets see whos bike gets more love my old coper or your minty little tooth pick...ps im $2000 into my bike thats as its sits today..how bout you?
Old 03-20-2007, 06:53 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw your bike on Saturday night Derek parked in front of Cowboy Lounge. Please tell me you weren't in Cowboy Lounge!?!?!?! LOL
Old 03-20-2007, 06:55 PM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
I saw your bike on Saturday night Derek parked in front of Cowboy Lounge. Please tell me you weren't in Cowboy Lounge!?!?!?! LOL
d doen a lil line dancen or what.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:02 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

where's all the snow??
Old 03-20-2007, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by wondo
its coper bitch:YEAH i had a minty r6 but that **** poped before i even got to drop it.. **** new bikes.. thats ok lets go ride the streets lets see whos bike gets more love my old coper or your minty little tooth pick...ps im $2000 into my bike thats as its sits today..how bout you?
i know that r6 was pimp cept apparently the frame is made out of tin. dude im not too into the whole stuntin nymore. i like my minty little toothpick:YEAH that **** is pimp, i only got 4 gs im mine!!! not bad for an 04 with 2000 miles eh im puttin rails on it, my hb, and dentin.... i mean meltin the tank. that last wreck really did **** me up, dont know how serious ill get with this crap again, but back on subject, ur bike is plain ugly at least put some chrome bar end sliders on or cover your seat in fur lol
Old 03-20-2007, 10:27 PM

Chase F is a decent person

i know that r6 was pimp cept apparently the frame is made out of tin. dude im not too into the whole stuntin nymore. i like my minty little toothpick:YEAH that **** is pimp, i only got 4 gs im mine!!! not bad for an 04 with 2000 miles eh im puttin rails on it, my hb, and dentin.... i mean meltin the tank. that last wreck really did **** me up, dont know how serious ill get with this crap again, but back on subject, ur bike is plain ugly at least put some chrome bar end sliders on or cover your seat in fur lol
you love your minty little toothpick
Old 03-20-2007, 10:54 PM

you think i could get money for this haha
Old 03-21-2007, 02:24 AM

naw, our boy Mike is part owner so we roll every once in a while, tons of hot chicks, but its so musty its like you walked into the pool at the indoor Y! haha

you think i could get money for this haha
I 'tink I want an rr next, I was riding turtles and I liked it a lot.
Old 03-21-2007, 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by righthooks
d doen a lil line dancen or what.
achy breaky!

oh nick...
Old 03-21-2007, 12:59 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DLish
naw, our boy Mike is part owner so we roll every once in a while, tons of hot chicks, but its so musty its like you walked into the pool at the indoor Y! haha
Alright, well at least you have a valid excuse. We were over at Tavern most of the night, but I was standing in line laughing at the squids bounce off Rev Limiter like it was cool or something.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:38 PM

Alright, well at least you have a valid excuse. We were over at Tavern most of the night, but I was standing in line laughing at the squids bounce off Rev Limiter like it was cool or something.
right, I was sooooooo woulda loved to idle up and maybe crank a couple Os out and BIZZZZZZOUNCE! but it was way too packed...errrr
Old 03-24-2007, 12:48 PM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DLish
achy breaky!

oh nick...

nice hair d...peeps gonna be stoked once they peep that new dsf....holllla

Quick Reply: the inevitable return of the great white dope-D$F & mike hills BAD ASS new Nikon D200