Real Gay... Meow

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 09:43 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough
Re: Real Gay... Meow

Originally Posted by Valeska
I think I complimented him rather alot!

just short of swallowing a load
Old 12-14-2006, 09:47 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Try reading it again. Maybe 2 times.

I think I complimented him rather alot!
I know what i read, and once is good enough, never said u didn't compliment him....
Old 12-14-2006, 09:49 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

thats not gay.
but your riding a pink pike is
is kawi gonna let you deface their bikes by painting them pink, or are they gonna make you change your color to green?
Old 12-14-2006, 09:57 AM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes. I'm riding naked under my jacket. That is clearly the case. lmao. Gimme a break...
Sad that you think being covered in a full leather jacket showing far less than a bikini in any way makes me seem like a ****. Or that I am a ***** when coming from your attitude that would be beyond a hypocritical accusation.
And I would certainly hope you would find those other pictures more provocative than my own!! lol! Well, I'm not here to impress you or compete with anybody else, so I could care less what mal-assumptions you care to derive. I can't be offended by ignorance, only amused by it.
Honestly I think it's really silly how people jump to attack eachother here without knowing a damn thing about one another, particularly when they would never dare to say such things in person. I am very forthcoming in admitting that I do not know most of the people here in person, and that any opinions or observations I may have should be taken with a grain of salt. You should too.
No worries, I just find it funny that you type a whole story, takes a long time to read. I had to say something. Your right I don't know you and you shouldn't be offended by my grains of salt.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:24 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

LOL!! Oh I am definitely guilty as charged there! I don't know how every damn time I try to write a short, to the point post, it ends up being a freaking article on the topic at hand! I'll try to work on toning that down.

But hey! Who isn't here on Stuntlife to waste away an embarassingly large amount of time reading pages of often pointless posts! Sorry my posts take up more of that than 10 others saying "yup" "I agree" "no way man, **** that" etc... lol!

Last edited by Valeska; 12-14-2006 at 10:29 AM.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:43 AM

victor_ is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL!! Oh I am definitely guilty as charged there! I don't know how every damn time I try to write a short, to the point post, it ends up being a freaking article on the topic at hand! I'll try to work on toning that down.

But hey! Who isn't here on Stuntlife to waste away an embarassingly large amount of time reading pages of often pointless posts! Sorry my posts take up more of that than 10 others saying "yup" "I agree" "no way man, **** that" etc... lol!

oh u forgot one....."send nudes"
Old 12-14-2006, 11:12 AM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Whatever the story is.....shes ****** hot:YEAH
Old 12-14-2006, 11:13 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

On a side note, you guys need to wake up and realize you would get 100x more tail from girls if we truly never had to worry about you running and telling all your friends.. or worse, posting it on the ****ing INTERNET!!

It's all about the story baby,.........if you bang a chic and no one hears it, did you really bang that chic??? i think not...........

on a side note, i support anyone who bangs hot chics, hot chics are a terrible thing to waste............

Last edited by T-Ice; 12-14-2006 at 11:18 AM.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:24 AM

catach42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T-Ice
It's all about the story baby,.........if you bang a chic and no one hears it, did you really bang that chic??? i think not...........

on a side note, i support anyone who bangs hot chics, hot chics are a terrible thing to waste............
+1.......
Old 12-14-2006, 11:35 AM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T-Ice

Well said TICE
Old 12-14-2006, 11:37 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

also so pretty fun when u have witnesses
Old 12-14-2006, 11:49 AM

TheHustler is an unknown quantity at this point

Kane...**** all the bullshit...You one bad ***** on the bike and the chick in the pics is one bad ***** too...Keep it up!!!!!
Old 12-14-2006, 11:50 AM

TheHustler is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vertical_joe
Whatever the story is.....shes ****** hot:YEAH

Could have not said it betta..Joe!!!!
Old 12-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

LOL! Hey I am totally with ya on the gay/get off my back thing! I think that's stupid & overused, not to mention a rather too easy & altogether LAME attempt to insult somebody; I wish guys would get tired of using it already.

But last I checked, nobody cares to hear someone else's bragging. It's not attractive, and it will not make you anybody's hero. How many claps on the back did you get in this thread? Perhaps you didn't mean to, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt towards naiitivity, but you come off awful smug, and often seem like you're rubbing stuff in peoples faces. That's never going to garner you the respect or accolades I think you're actually looking for.
I -do- respect you for being a hard-working, ambitious & driven individual with his sights set on definite goals as well as dreams & ideas of the future potential of this scene. You are a savvy business man and you have been successful in much of your endeavors.
But what you lack is the likeable characteristics of tact, modesty and humility, to name a few. Basically, LIKEABILITY factors, to sum it all up. Don't get me wrong, I for one fully ackowledge that I am only an outside observer with an opinion, not someone who actually knows you closely. Secondly, I am NOT throwing stones. I am simply being brutally honest in my personal observations/evaluations in case you appreciate constructive criticism as much as I do. I have a pretty long & harsh list myself of likeabilty issues I am constantly working on & striving to eliminate.

Kane, please take this as bit of a potential compliment and not just another Kane-bashing attack... I honestly think what it actually comes down to is this: your basic flaw is simply that you possess all these characteristics that are fantastic in moderation, but you simply take them too far! And any positive quality when taken to the extreme becomes a fault.
Confidence to the extreme = Your ego is overwhelming
Ambition " " = You have to prove you're better than everybody
etc etc. I don't think it's necessary for me to line it all out here for you, I think you can take it from there & do that for yourself.
But in conclusion & to get this back on topic more relevantly, there is no need for you to overcompensate for people's constant stupid 'gay' remarks by posting up a big "HEY LOOK AT ME I BANGED THIS CHICK!" thread.

On a side note, you guys need to wake up and realize you would get 100x more tail from girls if we truly never had to worry about you running and telling all your friends.. or worse, posting it on the ****ing INTERNET!!

you talk to much.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:56 AM

fabioonachopper is a decent person

sorry those birds on your chest are kinda lame but man much props for that girl... daaammm
Old 12-14-2006, 01:06 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

too much girls in your life.. share some more
Old 12-14-2006, 02:23 PM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lucky....
Old 12-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by aw0n0
thats not gay.
but your riding a pink pike is
is kawi gonna let you deface their bikes by painting them pink, or are they gonna make you change your color to green?
they told me they want me to keep the pink
Old 12-14-2006, 04:19 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by fabioonachopper
sorry those birds on your chest are kinda lame but man much props for that girl... daaammm

what? i got a bird chest...

haha

-kane
Old 12-14-2006, 04:22 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

We need groupies like that out here :YEAH

Quick Reply: Real Gay... Meow