post up your f4i pic

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 05:48 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: post up your f4i pic

i did that just for you... get a little buzz and enjoy some clip ons.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:49 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

u know the apex grenade is supposed to be tilted right? sooo weird sein an unscraped tail. Minty bikes boggle me.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:50 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
u know the apex grenade is supposed to be tilted right? sooo weird sein an unscraped tail. Minty bikes boggle me.
ya i know about the grenade

the bike really isnt minty though.. the right side fairings on one of the places where it bolts up its completly cracked i used some hot glue to keep it in place

but compared to other bikes its pretty damn minty
Old 12-01-2006, 05:51 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

My tail is mint.. What the problem is?
Old 12-01-2006, 05:52 PM
B.T.M.

from your intense knee dragging experience in the park.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:52 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by nags
My tail is mint.. What the problem is?
yeah, bikes that are never ridden usually are mint
Old 12-01-2006, 05:55 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
yeah, bikes that are never ridden usually are mint

b*tch.. this bike has like 20,000 stunt miles on it:YEAH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	127.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	184642  
Old 12-01-2006, 05:57 PM
B.T.M.

that doesn't look like an f4i now does it n@gs

Last edited by crtchrktrcr; 12-01-2006 at 05:59 PM.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:59 PM

I'm just saying... I rode that one a lot.

And uhh... no need for my full name on here...
Old 12-01-2006, 06:00 PM
B.T.M.

fixed....
well your f4i is awfully pretty.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:01 PM

thanks

and yea, it's alright.. Kinda plain compared to my 929......... I need to get my 929 back in action
Old 12-01-2006, 06:02 PM
B.T.M.

what's wrong with her? i wish i never sold my 929, i hated it.. but i shoulda parted it out, i sold a clean titled full fairing 929 for 2500 bucks... i still have a few misc 929 fairings, ram air covers n such.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:04 PM

It's been sitting for a little over a year.. I need a new battery and then start from there.. Right before it sat I siphoned the gas out of the tank but theres still some in the tb's I'm sure. Once I finally get a battery I'll see what happens.

What do you have? Any mint fairings?

I f*cking loved my 929. I've never been more comfortable on a bike than I was on that thing.. To this day I still like the 929 for circles more than the f4i

Got a battery?
Old 12-01-2006, 06:05 PM
B.T.M.

i think i have an f4i battery, that'll fit i'm sure. I think the only mint ones i have are the intake covers. i'll have to check, i rarely have anything mint. Why has it sat for so long?> over a battery?
Old 12-01-2006, 06:07 PM

Did a show at Biketoberfest last year in Daytona.. Then came home right during Hurricane Katrina... Nowhere to get gas so I siphoned it outta the 929 for my truck. Right after that I finished the F4i up and the 929 just got pushed to the back of the garage

F4i uses the same battery. YTZ10S
Old 12-01-2006, 06:08 PM
B.T.M.

then yes, i have a battery.

well i say get the 929 goin, i'll trade you the battery for your sprocket = )
Old 12-01-2006, 06:09 PM

I don't have any extra sprockets... I just gave my last one to a friend.. **** was mint too.

Need anything else? I've got tons of random parts.

May I intrest you in a set of stock F4i clipons?
Old 12-01-2006, 06:11 PM
B.T.M.

hmmm.. f4i clip ons do sound great, i meant your venom sprocket, i want one of those bad. perhaps an oil pickup?
Old 12-01-2006, 06:13 PM

I dont have any more venom sprockets.. I stole that one from someone else.. (no names)

And I've only got the one oil pickup in my bike..

hmm... Anything else? I have so much random ****
Old 12-01-2006, 06:19 PM
B.T.M.

that's kinda the stuff i wanted. tails? rear seats? pass peg brackets?

Quick Reply: post up your f4i pic