In progress pics of the R6

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 05:53 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light
In progress pics of the R6

Got the bike recked and the cages were on back order so I started painting stuff while I waited for them to come in and my subframe to get done... Then it was all down hill from there. Now I have a bike that is looking like a glamour stunter thats going to get beat to **** within the next few months. Oh well All I need to do is go get a battery tray and passenger peg/exhaust mount from sytfu_r6 and order a new swingarm nut. Just got the seats back and painted the tank and tail today.
Name:  IMG_1452.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  94.1 KB
Name:  IMG_1453.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  101.9 KB
Old 11-19-2006, 05:54 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: In progress pics of the R6

Name:  IMG_1454.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  97.3 KB
Old 11-19-2006, 05:56 PM

Name:  IMG_1455.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  71.4 KB
Old 11-19-2006, 05:56 PM

Name:  IMG_1456.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  100.7 KB
Name:  IMG_1457.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  88.1 KB
Old 11-19-2006, 05:59 PM

Name:  IMG_1458.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  93.4 KB
Old 11-19-2006, 06:12 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

pffffft poser.

**** looks good.. now go break it
Old 11-19-2006, 06:17 PM

Yeah I wish I could but I dont have anything to hold the battery or exhaust on. Hopefuly by next weekend.......IF it doesnt rain
Old 11-19-2006, 06:20 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

don't be a rookie, rig ****.

where's santa rosa?
Old 11-19-2006, 06:20 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

one word

zipties
Old 11-19-2006, 06:29 PM

Santa rosa is about an hour north of san francisco. All I really need to do is go pick up the parts from sytfu_r6 but I dont really have a whole lot of time right now cause of work and school and stuff.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:31 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by ssteve
Santa rosa is about an hour north of san francisco. All I really need to do is go pick up the parts from sytfu_r6 but I dont really have a whole lot of time right now cause of work and school and stuff.
ahhh yeah i been around there, i'll be in rocklin the week before christmas, know anyone with an f4i i can ride? rocklin is close to you right?
Old 11-19-2006, 06:36 PM

I dont really know where rocklin is, but if its not far from where Im at I dont think it would be a problem finding an f4i if you just wanted to hit some lots.
I have a few friends that are out regularly on f4i's and if that fails Mick wells lives close by and he is usually down to let whoever ride his bike.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:43 PM
B.T.M.

no idea who that is.. but if he lets me ride his bike then i like him.
rocklin is granite bay area... folsom..

cancel that!!

2 hours away
Old 11-19-2006, 06:47 PM

mickstunt
Name:  scraper.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  41.9 KB
Old 11-19-2006, 06:52 PM
B.T.M.

someone should tell him his subframe is broken.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:56 PM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

hell ya////looks dope...
Old 11-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

yo that **** is clean.

you just rattle can the wheels?
Old 11-19-2006, 06:58 PM

yeah its a gixxer thing...... I rode that bike in the video shoot for Burn on the west coast 2 a couple days after that, through oakland and ****. Busted subframe, and bald tires. At the end of the day I ended up hitting a car on it cause I couldnt stop.. that day sucked! fvck gixxers!
Old 11-19-2006, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Vetter
yo that **** is clean.

you just rattle can the wheels?
Yeah rattle caned them with industrial paint and then rattle can cleared them. Yeah I figured since it looks good now I should take a bunch of pics and post them cause its not going to last long.
Old 11-19-2006, 07:05 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

do you think that paint will come off easily when you clean the brake dust off and ****?

whats up with this "industrial" paint....whats the difference.

Quick Reply: In progress pics of the R6