My Trip To Cali..(special edition zunit pics)

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 12:26 PM

John LegionST is a decent person
Re: My Trip To Cali..(special edition zunit pics)

how the fvck did you get the bikes in that truck?!?! they look like they fit together like puzzle pieces
Old 09-29-2006, 12:57 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GeRi_GSXR
whats in the front of the shirt? it looks like colour condoms or something
it's kittens hanging inside stockings... and it says Arizona along the bottom
Old 09-29-2006, 12:58 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by John LegionST
how the fvck did you get the bikes in that truck?!?! they look like they fit together like puzzle pieces
yeah it was pretty complicated... that pic wasn't bad.. cuz only my bike had a cage on it.. on the way home, the black n red f4i had a mxd cage like mine, which is really wide.. that was challenging
Old 09-29-2006, 01:02 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
yeah it was pretty complicated... that pic wasn't bad.. cuz only my bike had a cage on it.. on the way home, the black n red f4i had a mxd cage like mine, which is really wide.. that was challenging
we went all the way to south carolina with 3 in the truck all with cages. 1 hung out a little bit
Old 09-29-2006, 01:07 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by suicidl
we went all the way to south carolina with 3 in the truck all with cages. 1 hung out a little bit
haha that was ghetto me and J thought you guys were all retarded
Old 09-29-2006, 01:07 PM
B.T.M.

^ yeah, i just made sure mine wasn't the one hangin out.. but this was in a ram 2500 quad cab diesel long bed haha.. pulling an enclosed trailer with chan n zunits bikes
Old 09-29-2006, 01:10 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

^ yeah, i just made sure mine wasn't the one hangin out.. but this was in a ram 2500 quad cab diesel long bed haha.. pulling an enclosed trailer with chan n zunits bikes
f150 small bed
Old 09-29-2006, 01:11 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by suicidl
f150 small bed
jesus... once we did 3 in a flare side s10.. but we deff didn't drive more than like 45 mins
Old 09-29-2006, 01:42 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

jesus... once we did 3 in a flare side s10.. but we deff didn't drive more than like 45 mins
woulda love to seen a pic of that.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:51 PM

KF_Chris is a decent person

damn he's got big tittays
Old 09-29-2006, 02:02 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by paragus
woulda love to seen a pic of that.
THE 3RD BIKE IN THE MIDDLE FACING BACKWARDS WAS PRETTY MUCH ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDE THE WHOLE TRIP
Old 09-29-2006, 02:19 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

HAHAH i gotta check out these pics...
Old 09-29-2006, 03:24 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Omg wow BWAHAHAH jewunit...
Old 09-29-2006, 03:30 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the call, Crotch.......good ridin w/ ya.
Old 09-29-2006, 03:32 PM
B.T.M.

wtf how should i know!? i posted a thread sayin i was coming out there.. do you ride with tony kendoll mikey d n oliver?
Old 09-29-2006, 03:46 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

dam i look good on camera, and that wasnt the shot that almost hit my head dipshit iw as facing the bathroom for that one, that pic the gun was unloaded and u did it just for the picture....poser

when apex comes to vegas to film thats the shirt i will be wearing , after i shrink it in the wash.....so ull get to see good hi def pics of my killer rack
Old 09-29-2006, 03:49 PM
B.T.M.

blah blah blah.. either way i still shot it at your head
Old 09-29-2006, 04:26 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

wtf how should i know!? i posted a thread sayin i was coming out there.. do you ride with tony kendoll mikey d n oliver?

You told me a month or two ago that you'ld PM me right before you came. It's all good, maybe next time. Oh, and no, I haven't riden w/ ^^ those guys.I'm sure I'ld learn a lot if I did, though.
Old 09-29-2006, 04:31 PM
B.T.M.

ah, well i have the memory of a popsicle stick..

are u close to them? they are in san bernaghetto
and yes, u would learn a ton
Old 09-29-2006, 04:49 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

did he buy that shirt in baby GAP ?

Quick Reply: My Trip To Cali..(special edition zunit pics)