Few from today 9/3

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: Few from today 9/3

ok well your due for a toss. u can be a: tough guy and play it off like u don't care when u ruin all the plastics and realize "hey i should spent 20 minutes pulling them off and sold em so i could have bought a cage and broken/rashed fairings and come out ahead" or actully do it.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:17 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

^ when he says up for a "toss" he means he wants to toss your salad.. seriously.l
Old 09-05-2006, 04:19 PM

slapnutz is an unknown quantity at this point

power wheelies are the only way to go!
Old 09-05-2006, 04:22 PM

Brian V is an unknown quantity at this point

Soooo you guy's all started out doing High chair scrapes right?????? Or did you forget that you started out doing power wheelies too???
Old 09-05-2006, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
ok well your due for a toss. u can be a: tough guy and play it off like u don't care when u ruin all the plastics and realize "hey i should spent 20 minutes pulling them off and sold em so i could have bought a cage and broken/rashed fairings and come out ahead" or actully do it.
i'm not tryin to be a tough guy or any **** like that. i've already a couple close calls pushing myself too far only doing standups and sitdowns. the last thing i want to do is wreck. if i happen to, plastics can be fixed, and painted, and then we start over.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:23 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i started w no handers
Old 09-05-2006, 04:24 PM

is that the first trick the wheelie button does for you? i'ma get me one of them!
Old 09-05-2006, 04:25 PM

Brian V is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i started w no handers
Nice!!! I started with "No Gaser's!"
Old 09-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

give me all your salad.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:29 PM

Old 09-05-2006, 04:34 PM

Hazen is a decent person

4 fingers covering the brake on stoppies? :Shruggs
Old 09-05-2006, 04:44 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

slapnuts.

youre gonna learn the hard way. do you REALLY want to stunt or just rip some standard as wheelies on the streets and everyonce in awhile at a "spot"?

if you REALLY want to stunt youll save yourself some trouble and get rid of that thing and pick up an f4i.

i had a minty bike once. it was probably worth about $4500 to a squidly mcsquidson.

but then i started to stunt that **** without doing the research on what i SHOULD have done when i THOUGHT i knew what i needed to and was doing.

i came out about - $2500 and no way of ever selling this thing.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:45 PM

i use both hands to do stoppies. the weight distribution helps me get 540 degrees of rotation.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by slapnutz
i use both hands to do stoppies. the weight distribution helps me get 540 degrees of rotation.
:YEAH

so you gonna answer me or not newbie!

are you gonna really stunt or just do some standard *** whoolies. i think thats what this comes down to.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Vetter
slapnuts.

youre gonna learn the hard way. do you REALLY want to stunt or just rip some standard as wheelies on the streets and everyonce in awhile at a "spot"?

if you REALLY want to stunt youll save yourself some trouble and get rid of that thing and pick up an f4i.

i had a minty bike once. it was probably worth about $4500 to a squidly mcsquidson.

but then i started to stunt that **** without doing the research on what i SHOULD have done when i THOUGHT i knew what i needed to and was doing.

i came out about - $2500 and no way of ever selling this thing.
Here's the real plan. Get a cage and small gear, learn the basics on this bike, keep it as a minty bike to do wheelies here and there. I still want to have a streetable, ride where ever, whenever bike. Then over the winter, get a stunt bike, whatever it may be, something that i don't care as much about, and go to town once the spring comes around.

Last edited by slapnutz; 09-05-2006 at 04:51 PM.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Scrapes Elbow

i ran my front brake lines to my rear brake master and use that to do stoppies.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

well heres my advice

since you have a plan to serisouly get into stunting, lay off that bike. big bikes get you in trouble quick when your learning...take my word for it. Anyone whos rode with me fron SL can vouch for that. learn the "basics" i.e. rear brake control on that little 110 you got. sure it may not be as fun but it definetly transfers to the big bike. once you learn rear brake your godd to go. maybe even start circs on that little thing. im telling you it will help exponentially and cost SOO much less.

and keep that RR clean. b.c. youll regret wrecking it.
Old 09-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Truth ^
Old 09-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
^Truth
I KEEPS IT REAL!

but yeah honestly dude we were just lookin out for ya. dotn make the same mistakes we did.
Old 09-05-2006, 05:21 PM

is there an application for SRTKCGWRFC?

Quick Reply: Few from today 9/3