show me your 636 pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 11:19 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice
Re: show me your 636 pics

or maybe make a shorter bolt!
Old 12-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

thats what i mean

like the bolt part. haha. half length for just the bolt part. thread part obviously the same. god i sound like such a retard
Old 12-24-2006, 11:26 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Vetter
thats what i mean

like the bolt part. haha. half length for just the bolt part. thread part obviously the same. god i sound like such a retard
oh da du da, that makes sense!
Old 12-25-2006, 12:02 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah mine is leaking from the drain plug. the puddle below it in the pic is oil. I am getting the master welded because i have friends who tig for a living . It's free to me and next day service vs. waiting on a $50 fitting... which would you choose...

I'm taking out the stock plug and switching to an allen bolt or something more low pro.
Old 12-25-2006, 12:07 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jowalskiMO
yeah mine is leaking from the drain plug. the puddle below it in the pic is oil. I am getting the master welded because i have friends who tig for a living . It's free to me and next day service vs. waiting on a $50 fitting... which would you choose...

I'm taking out the stock plug and switching to an allen bolt or something more low pro.
be carefull not to warp the master from too much heat and dont forget to take it apart before welding it......and what about that break ....isnt it hard to use that far in
Old 12-25-2006, 12:11 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
be carefull not to warp the master from too much heat and dont forget to take it apart before welding it......and what about that break ....isnt it hard to use that far in
easier. more leverage.

and you dont have to take aprt the master if you have good skills on the tig and a busket of water sitting next to the weldign table. when i did mine i tacked it in the normal 4 places and dipped it real fast and then just hit 3 puddles and dipped it in the water. the went to the next tack until all the tacks connected.

worked great.. i had a HB setup in an hour total. about 45 minutes of it was bleeding the ******* thing.
Old 12-25-2006, 12:13 AM

this will be the third master i have had welded on my bikes and we've done like 15 like this no problem.. I dunno which brake you are referring to but when i rode today and took those pics err thing was workin just fine...... the real test is whether or not i put my f4i back together or just ride this thing full time....
Old 12-25-2006, 12:15 AM

o i c now, i went back and looked at the picture and tried to figure out what you meant, when i use a hb, i only have one finger on it and one on the clutch, with this set up one finger is more than enough. its badace.... go try using the very end of any uncut brake leeeeever and youll get the idea
Old 12-25-2006, 12:17 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

o i c now, i went back and looked at the picture and tried to figure out what you meant, when i use a hb, i only have one finger on it and one on the clutch, with this set up one finger is more than enough. its badace.... go try using the very end of any uncut brake leeeeever and youll get the idea

more lever = more leverage
Old 12-25-2006, 12:18 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

easier. more leverage.

and you dont have to take aprt the master if you have good skills on the tig and a busket of water sitting next to the weldign table. when i did mine i tacked it in the normal 4 places and dipped it real fast and then just hit 3 puddles and dipped it in the water. the went to the next tack until all the tacks connected.

worked great.. i had a HB setup in an hour total. about 45 minutes of it was bleeding the ******* thing.
risking an expensive part ...i would just take it apart......well i use the adapter but if i were to weld it i would take it apart
Old 12-25-2006, 12:19 AM
also known as OMR

i get the whole leverage thing ,its just that it seems so far out there
Old 12-25-2006, 12:21 AM
also known as OMR

that and i run a four piston caliper on the rear ,one fingure does it for me
Old 12-25-2006, 01:32 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

easier. more leverage.

Sure you can do it that way and take a chance but why not simply remove the one snap ring holding everything in, do your welding and put it back in? That makes more sense to me, unless you dont have snap ring pliers

Last edited by JohnnyP; 12-25-2006 at 01:35 AM.
Old 12-25-2006, 01:40 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
unless you dont have snap ring pliers

they broke trying to get it out.... POS blue point tools.
Old 12-25-2006, 01:42 AM
also known as OMR

they broke trying to get it out.... POS blue point tools.
liar jew were just being lazy
Old 12-25-2006, 01:43 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

liar jew were just being lazy
well kinda... but they really did break. i guess i could of just went to the hardware store and gotten new ones.

nebie ruffi jewbee bewbies
Old 12-25-2006, 01:45 AM
also known as OMR

well kinda... but they really did break. i guess i could of just went to the hardware store and gotten new ones.

nebie ruffi jewbee bewbies
type that 5 times fast
Old 12-25-2006, 10:26 AM

ct954 is an unknown quantity at this point

that and i run a four piston caliper on the rear ,one fingure does it for me
How did you mount the 4 piston caliper. Was it a bolt on or special bracket? Thanks..
Old 12-25-2006, 01:36 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

here's mine, I started with stunting on it...this is what it looked like after first crash...

Old 12-25-2006, 02:38 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

heres sum pix of the brand new paintjob, just put back together
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bike 001.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	185977   Click image for larger version

Name:	bike 009.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	61.3 KB