Kelm's B-Day Bash

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 01:11 PM

Halliwood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kelm's B-Day Bash

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
if you drag your foot while doing sitdowns and think you are doing something amazing then im talkin to you..

I'm not hatting(just got a bike so I have no room to hate on anyone, nor would I) but in your avatar you have foot in the bar, which nothing wrong with that as long as you like it, just say rock what you like :YEAH
Old 02-01-2006, 03:06 PM

jdridin is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo when you dented Arman's 636 tank did you take off the gas cap or leave it on and then started denting. Just wondering since I need to do it to my F4I tank.

Lata Justin
Old 02-01-2006, 03:19 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Left the gas cap on.
Old 02-01-2006, 07:45 PM

ClownstuntS is an unknown quantity at this point

i just want to note that i joined due to Kelm being the funniest guy on the net.

and the pics are nice
Old 02-01-2006, 08:17 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ClownstuntS
i just want to note that i joined due to Kelm being the funniest guy on the net.

and the pics are nice
Please change your avatar.
Old 02-01-2006, 08:26 PM

STRAWSTUNTER is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 clowns freak me out........
Old 02-01-2006, 08:37 PM

STRAWSTUNTER is an unknown quantity at this point

Get your Feet off the ground.. My god that looks sooo stupid.. Could you make it anymore easier on yourself ? I'm tryin not to hate,, but damn you make is soo hard not too..
I used the drag the foot method to learn to sitdown circle it helped alot dont need it now but still do it sometimes its just fun. Find something better to hate on. I dont remember askin you anyway+ I have seen Mana do it and no one hates on him.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:18 PM

Kelm here's your video clip..give it a few minutes i think youtube is slow right now:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=1fD0Esypev0

-Alvin
Old 02-02-2006, 12:43 AM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

if you drag your foot while doing sitdowns and think you are doing something amazing then im talkin to you..
i think that sh*t looks cool as hell.

good to meet you all, thanks for coming down
Old 02-02-2006, 12:55 AM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

well thats great.. have all the fun you want.. I just dont see the point in making things soo easy on yourself.. You keep making it that easy and we are going to see 50 year old fat chicks stunting because its effortless..
Old 02-02-2006, 01:13 AM

I just dont see the point in making things soo easy on yourself.. You keep making it that easy and we are going to see 50 year old fat chicks stunting because its effortless..
Thats just nonsense right there. That easy huh?
Old 02-02-2006, 01:22 AM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

holy **** the kelm stand is alive!thats like my new favorite vid..i now have iton my desktoip for my veiwing pleasure
Old 02-02-2006, 08:05 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

well thats great.. have all the fun you want.. I just dont see the point in making things soo easy on yourself.. You keep making it that easy and we are going to see 50 year old fat chicks stunting because its effortless..
well, i wasn't trying to do the HARDEST stunt i know... i was just goofing off... guess that's not allowed... i know foot down is easy, so are spreaders... want me to stop them? how about slow rolling, should i give that up cause it's easy???

Come to think of it... your HB prolly makes wheelies easier, you should take it off cause you are making it too easy on yourself (yes i have a HB too)... and take you gearing off too while you are at it... this is rediculous... but i PROMISE i'll try not to let anymore camera's catch me having FUN on my bike!!! and im ONLY gonna do the HARDEST MOST GANSTA tricks from now on!
Old 02-02-2006, 08:22 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

So were you born an ******* hater or did it take lots of work?? Seriously man you take yourself waaaaayyyy too seriously.......
Old 02-02-2006, 05:54 PM

stuntposer is an unknown quantity at this point

50 year old fat chicks!!...that would be the greatest thing ever!! :YEAH
I'm definitaly rockin the foot down now just to see that
Old 02-02-2006, 06:09 PM

MsSparkles38 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Armenian
Kelm here's your video clip..give it a few minutes i think youtube is slow right now:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=1fD0Esypev0

-Alvin
hahahahahaha thats sooo funny!!!! nice job kelm and john... lookin hot! :YEAH
Old 02-02-2006, 06:29 PM

D. STUNTER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by john LegionST
well, i wasn't trying to do the HARDEST stunt i know... i was just goofing off... guess that's not allowed... i know foot down is easy, so are spreaders... want me to stop them? how about slow rolling, should i give that up cause it's easy???

Come to think of it... your HB prolly makes wheelies easier, you should take it off cause you are making it too easy on yourself (yes i have a HB too)... and take you gearing off too while you are at it... this is rediculous... but i PROMISE i'll try not to let anymore camera's catch me having FUN on my bike!!! and im ONLY gonna do the HARDEST MOST GANSTA tricks from now on!

Old 02-02-2006, 09:25 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love the guys that live so far away and talk so much trash. cause you know if you call them out they cant step up to the plate!

YO JOHN! you know its fools like that dont know what to do on the streets or in the city where the sh$t gets real

Quick Reply: Kelm's B-Day Bash