Scooter Trash Photo Gallery
www.ScooterTrashST.com
Detroit, Michigan

Scooter Trash Team Update!!!

Old 01-21-2008, 12:58 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough
Scooter Trash Team Update!!!

Scooter Trash as a team, Nick Hill, Matt Schwartz and Dan Martell, made a collective decision in the Spring of 2007 to retire the Name Scooter Trash as a stunt team. We did this in attempt to maintain credibility to the name.
We did not nor do we want anyone representing the team name in anyway.
This choice was made because we always made decisions on how the team represented itself, as a group.

We all had a great time as a team and the decision was made not out of any ill will. Doing shows since the summer of 1999 was fun however it became a "JOB" and every weekend during the summer was occupied with some booking or another. This got in the way of having fun on motorcycles which is why we started this team in the first place.

Nick Hill is now in California working for Two Wheel tuner and still in the motorcycle field.

Matt Schwartz (Myself) still keeps this site up, post here and on STUNTLIFE, and produces video clips from time to time. I have retired from competitive riding due to a back injury/ surgery.

Dan Martel, still has a stunt Bike and has performed in the summer of 2007 and probably will perform the summer of 2008.

Other people that have helped the team are still involved in the sport. With out the help of Matt Keller, Brad R, Jimmy Moon, Eric Judd, and others Streets of Chaos III would not have been the video it was, Brad is still filming and is involved with other projects including the Intersection Video. Jimmy Moon has started he's own Stunt Team, Exotic Free Style, Matt Keller is in AZ, building the wall, and Eric Judd is doing he's "OWN" thing in the sport.

Let the record show no one is representing the retired Scooter Trash team/name other then Nick Hill, Matt Schwartz or Dan Martel.

Thanks for reading.
Sincerely
Matt Schwartz

PS: Special thanks to Jeremy Ford, Justin, Borne, Scott19762, Craig Taylor, Mike Myers, Sonic Jay, DV8, Ronny Reality, Tony D, to name just a few...
Old 01-21-2008, 01:01 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve
Re: Scooter Trash Team Update!!!

why u being nice ... so unlike u ... LOL LOL LOL
Old 01-21-2008, 01:17 PM
I Love To Post!

That is a telling remark.
I'll have to take a look at my posts.
I don't mean to come across like an ***.
My bad!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 01:20 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

Got more shirts ??
Old 01-21-2008, 01:21 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

this is the death of a dynasty , but you guys had a good run ! good luck with everything in the future
Old 01-21-2008, 01:33 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by Catman
Got more shirts ??
Limited.

Might want to try to hit Dizzo up.
I got the Vids, he has most the murch...
Old 01-21-2008, 04:12 PM
I Love To Post!

Lucky~13 is a decent person

Dizzo = Dan martel?

In the entire time that I've known you guys, this is the first time I've heard his name!
Old 01-21-2008, 04:17 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Lucky~13
Dizzo = Dan martel?

In the entire time that I've known you guys, this is the first time I've heard his name!
yea , dizzo's real name is dan lol
Old 01-21-2008, 05:56 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

umm keller painted "I represent Scooter Trash" on the back window of his truck.. is that ok?

oh and judd gave me his ST sprocket, so i'm on the team too. Now where's my copy of vids n murch?
Old 01-25-2008, 03:19 PM
Nascency Project

BeeRadST is an unknown quantity at this point

coming from out of high school just hearing the name "scooter trash" around town was interesting enough to know that there was a stunt team in my home town. never once did i ever know i had a future position with a group of people that i wouldnt trade for the world. i remember walking into nicholsons and buying SOC 1! on VHS! (those big honkin black tapes with a hundred yards of tape), schwartz walked by me and said "hey, thats a good video!" little did i know that he was really schwartz "wheelie man". the only reason why i went and bought SOC 1 was cause of cartman, i rode the school bus with him and thats all that he would talk about so i went out and bought it. it wasnt until 2003 when i met schwartz through my friend jimmy, and jimmy explained to him that i made little extreme sport videos of not just riding. schwartz gave me a little bit of a interview and from there it was history in the making. the start that schwartz gave me in the video world was educational and most of all with open arms. coming from a team that paved the way for others to benchmark down the road shaped me to realize the hard attitude for these riders are deserved cause of the size of the hurtles they had to overcome, but still thankful to the fans and friends who supported them from day 1.

everything was beneficial for the team, every move, every decision, everything! did that bother people, sure! was it political, sure! was it fun to know the insides and out of a mechanism that involved pioneers of a non-main stream sport, hell yea! the stories that i can tell will last me for the rest of my life, the friends that i met along the way i cannot replace.

for those of you who dont know, i got the ST symbol tattoed on my left arm beneath it is my camera. just for the story that i can tell
Old 01-25-2008, 04:07 PM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

I am putting ST on my running from the cops plastics then!!!
Old 01-25-2008, 04:30 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by -ChaOs-
I am putting ST on my running from the cops plastics then!!!
Niiice!
Old 01-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Nascency Project

BeeRadST is an unknown quantity at this point

so in my monologue of randomness, thanks ST.

no im not trying to kiss some ***, but dam my past years have been fun with the only logical explaination is simply...ST!
Old 01-25-2008, 06:25 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Is Drop Top still acting manager LOL LOL LOL

I KID / I KID ... there was a post from 2003 that was just reborn and MAN did he write a ******* book LOL LOL LOL
Old 01-25-2008, 06:33 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Much respect.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:36 PM

busta_yo_arse is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
Is Drop Top still acting manager LOL LOL LOL

I KID / I KID ... there was a post from 2003 that was just reborn and MAN did he write a ******* book LOL LOL LOL
no ****! that guy was a rambler....
Old 01-28-2008, 10:50 AM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

Man I don't know what to even say about ST retirement....
Matt is the reason I am competing today...
I learned the basics and then heard of ST and met up with matt in early 2003. He taught me about brake control and introduced me to Stuntlife and how to get into competing. Matt and I practiced more hours than I can remember....We were going to be superstars! haha...
I have tons and tons of great memories with matt in particular. From riding to workin on the bikes, to grillin out(haha), to spending hours in front of the computer editing. I am very honored to have been a part of ST shows and filming and i will never forget the good times we all had.
Remember the f3 and the 900rr? haha! good times brother!
Old 01-28-2008, 11:06 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Schwartz taught me how to wheelie. Now if I had only caught on during the stoppie lessons.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:09 AM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scott3824
Schwartz taught me how to wheelie. Now if I had only caught on during the stoppie lessons.
hahaha!! I tried with you too bro!

I miss hangin with you scottie
Old 01-28-2008, 11:15 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ford
hahaha!! I tried with you too bro!

I miss hangin with you scottie
Miss you too buddy

Quick Reply: Scooter Trash Team Update!!!