Scooter Trash Photo Gallery
www.ScooterTrashST.com
Detroit, Michigan

Mint ZX12R for sale

Old 08-01-2007, 10:50 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person
Mint ZX12R for sale

Hey, I'm postin' this up for a good friend of mine.

It is a 2000 ZX-12R. Approx 8000 miles. The thing is MINT. He's absolutely the most **** retentive person I know. I would bet my life on the fact that it has never been put away dirty. It's probably had 6-10 oil changes, it sleeps underneath a sheet in the garage every night, etc, etc. He rides it a few times a year, on the expressway, and occasionally a few back roads. He doesn't dragrace, He doesn't stunt. His idea of a wheelie is 8" off the ground through first. I know that I am the only one who's ever really maxed it out.... It's the only year of the unrestricted ZX12R

It's a fast, flawless bike. The only mods are polished wheels and swingarm, a full Muzzy exhuast, and PCM, and slimmer mirrors.....

The only downside is that occasional maintenance was done on the bike by Standy, but any mistakes he made were fixed by an actual mechanic.

Price is $6000. He's the only owner, bike is paid off, clear title. He doesn't have to sell and won't budge on the price. Let me know if you are really interested and I'll get you the contact info.

Last edited by DetroitStyle; 08-01-2007 at 10:53 PM.